- MDHHS identifies first Michigan case of new COVID-19 variant, B.1.1.7. in Washtenaw County
- Michigan: Deer Private Land Assistance Network grant application period open
- Michigan: AG Nessel's Office Files Response with SCOTUS in Last-Standing Lawsuit That Seeks to Overturn Election Results
January 11, 2021
LANSING – In response to court decisions in two ongoing lawsuits regarding the state's Nov. 3 election, Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel issued the following statements.
In Bailey et.al v Antrim County et al, 13th Circuit Court Judge Kevin Elsenheimer denied the plaintiff's efforts to withhold the identities of his "forensic investigators" – the individuals responsible for an "analysis" of a Dominion Voting Systems tabulator used in Antrim County in the November election.
"As directed by the judge, our attorneys are drafting the order for the Court to enter and we fully expect plaintiff and his counsel to be forthcoming with those names."
More on Michimich.com
- Rustic Deco Launches B2B Wholesale Furniture Website
- PointsBet Online and Mobile Sports Betting To Go Live in Michigan
- Michigan: Gov. Whitmer, MDHHS announce food assistance recipients will see additional benefits by end of January; Fifteen percent increase in payments will help families cope with pandemic
- Michigan Regulatory Agency Announces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Workgroup
- Michigan: Federal Judge Grants Preliminary Approval to $641.25M Flint Water Settlement
In King et.al. v Whitmer, the Supreme Court of the United States denied the plaintiffs' motion to expedite consideration of their petition for certiorari.
"The Supreme Court's decision put another nail in the coffin on the bogus claims of widespread fraud in Michigan's election. Interestingly, the Antrim County 'analysis' was provided to the Supreme Court and it failed to persuade them to take any early action. It is time to put the election litigation behind us and move forward with a smooth transition to President-elect Biden and his administration."
Latest on Michimich.com
- Frankenmuth's Bavarian Inn Restaurant launches "Bavarian Boxed Bundle" takeout meal service
- Dura-Pack Introduces Augmented Reality-Based Customer Support
- IOTech names Gavin Hunter as VP of global marketing
- Introducing BIAMI.IO Apps Framework
- Majority of Electric Vehicle Owners Are Intent on Purchasing Another One in the Future, J.D. Power Finds
- Michigan: A public hearing to consider the possible parole of Jimmy Hollowell, #137948
- Michigan: MDARD begins hemp sampling under new state plan
- Flagstar Bancorp Announces Increase in Quarterly Dividend to $0.06 per share
- Beech leaf disease added to Michigan's invasive species watch list
- Sterling Heights: GFL Holiday Schedule 2021
- Michigan: Gaming Control Board approves Lac Vieux Desert tribe for Jan. 22 online sports betting launch
- $5,000 Lifetime MYLSF Scholarship Award Application Deadline for the 2021 Michigan Youth Livestock Scholarship is May 15, 2021
- Michigan: Canton Township Man Pleads Guilty to Misdemeanor Election Law Violation
- Michigan: 2021 Black Lake sturgeon season begins Feb. 6
- City Streaming TV, a Streaming Television Inc Network Launches, bringing Community and Faith Leaders into local TV's, At No Cost
- BoatDealers.ca Surges with Record Traffic in 2020
- Michigan Civil Rights Commission Issues Statement on Day of Racial Healing
- Saga Communications, Inc. Announces Date and Time of 4th Quarter and Year End 2020 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Sterling Heights: SHPD receives grant to implement innovative Trap, Neuter and Return program
- ArborMotion Recommends 3 New Year's Resolutions for Your Car