Due to the high volume of traffic expected, Sterling Heights Police Department will be pushing all traffic southbound Dodge Park to help with the exit procedure. Starting at 9 pm only, shuttles and Uber/Lyft drivers will be allowed to go northbound on Dodge Park.
If you are picking up someone from the festival, please encourage them to take a shuttle bus to one of the official drop-off locations:
More on Michimich.com
- Michigan: MPSC approves $19.9M rate increase for SEMCO Energy Gas Co.
- Michigan: Gov. Whitmer Lowers Flags in Observance of Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day
- Michigan: MI AG Nessel Charges Former Credit Union Teller with Embezzlement from Elderly Customer
- More than 11,000 blind, visually impaired Michiganders receive services over 50-year span
- Michigan: Gov. Whitmer Files Brief in Supreme Court Regarding State Funding of Nonpublic Schools
- Carpathia Club, 38000 Utica RdDavis Junior High, 11311 Plumbrook RdHeritage Junior High, 37400 Dodge Park RdSt. Ephrem Church, 38900 Dodge Park RdWalsh Elementary, 38901 Dodge Park Rd
Shuttle bus transportation is available for $1 per person.
For more information, contact Community Relations Director Melanie Davis at (586) 446-2471 or email email@example.com.
Latest on Michimich.com
- Sprawling New Novel, WE OF THE FORSAKEN WORLD, Tackles Themes of Global Connection
- QuiAri Promotes Brad Stewart To Director Of Field Development
- Pilot Trading Expands Its Suite of Broker Integrations by going Live with TradeStation
- Debut Author Karen Wolff's THE GREEN YEARS Is a Compelling Post-WWI Coming-of-age Story
- Right Cars Vehicle Rental announce the appointment of Alison Lee as Customer Service Director
- The Azores - the world's first certified archipelago
- Number of renewable energy installations up by 57% in Michigan in 2018
- Michigan: Strampel Permanently Surrenders License to Practice Medicine; Ordered to Pay $35,000 Fine
- CopyLady Earns ENX Magazine Elite Dealer of the Year Award
- The Macomb Group Expands Into South Carolina
- Michigan: Looking for property? DNR public land auction starts Tuesday
- Auto Driveaway acquires a majority interest in Sparkle Mobile LLC
- Freedom Spreads in South America
- Symplast Founder Dr. Kusuma to Present Telehealth Session at the 2019 Florida Plastic Surgery Forum
- FileFlex Enterprise lets SharePoint users easily and securely share files with non-SharePoint users
- As a Black Man, What Happens in Vegas (at Circus Circus) Stays with Me Forever
- Michigan: Public meeting in Newaygo Dec. 12 for changes on M-37
- Governor Whitmer Appoints Renee Knake to Michigan State University Board of Trustees
- Michigan: Secretary of State St. Ignace office will close Dec. 13 for move to new location
- Michigan: Extended deer season in metro Detroit lets archery hunters take aim through Jan. 31