- Caster Concepts and Ergonauts Performance Technologies Host Material Handling Safety Webinar
- India Fest 2024 on Jan 27, 2024 at KY Expo Center
- REA 'Peace of Mind on the Move' Study achieves Highly Commended recognition in the category Excellence in Coaching by ABP November 2023
Robert Hill, President and CEO of Alps Alpine North America, accepted the award on behalf of the company. "We are honored to be recognized by Stellantis as the top supplier in North America," said Hill. "This award recognizes the superior efforts and dedication of the entire Alps Alpine team that supports our Stellantis business and programs."
Maxime Picat, Chief Purchasing and Supply Chain Officer for Stellantis, congratulated Alps Alpine on their achievement. "We extend our heartfelt congratulations to this year's 'Supplier of the Year' winners whose dedication and impeccable standards have helped us navigate challenges and achieve new heights," said Picat. "Their collaborative spirit, exceptional performance, uncompromising quality, and timely delivery of parts and services have been integral to our achievements."
More on Michimich.com
- Emory Healthcare Network and Peachtree Immediate Care continue collaboration, sign new long-term agreement
- On behalf of the At Your Service Plumbing Club Members, we have donated to The Salvation Army and Families Network Unlimited this Holiday Season
- Detroit 2030 District Launches Innovative Program to Advance Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure in Detroit
- The Bridge Chiropractic Shares Why Your Child Should Get Chiropractic Adjustments
- Wilderness Construction Shares the Benefits of New Windows
The 2023 Global Supplier Awards recognized 40 suppliers around the world for their outstanding commitment, performance, quality, and operational excellence in 2022. The awards were selected by cross-functional leadership teams at Stellantis.
Alps Alpine is a leading manufacturer of electronic components and automotive infotainment systems that has brought numerous "First 1" and "Number 1" products since its founding in 1948. The company operates 110 bases in 26 countries and regions worldwide with 40,000 different products and solutions supplied to around 2,000 companies globally. Their offerings include switches, sensors, data communication modules, touch input panels, actuators and power inductors; electronic shifters; remote keyless entry systems; car navigation systems; audio-visual systems; digital keys based on smartphone app technology; blockchain technology; remote monitoring systems; as well as services such as leasing options.
Stellantis N.V., one of the world's leading automakers and a mobility provider with iconic brands such as Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Chrysler Citroën Dodge DS Automobiles Fiat Jeep Lancia Maserati Opel Peugeot Ram Vauxhall Free2move Leasys under its umbrella is committed to becoming the greatest sustainable mobility tech company while creating added value for all stakeholders as well as communities it operates in.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Michimich.com
- DETROIT HOLSTER Launches New Custom Triple Magazine Carrier
- Incandescent Entertainment Announces New Film, "Portal in the Pines," starring Jamie Kennedy to Begin Filming This Month in Lousiana
- Tella Firma Foundations Partners with Green Clean Solar to Increase Steel Recycling in the Renewable Energy Industry
- Feature film about President Trump's response to the pandemic and the 2020 election – streaming now
- The Society of Voice Arts and Sciences has joined with Audible for the Muhammad Ali Voice of Humanity Honor to be presented to Viola Davis
- Detroit Lions, Comerica Bank Collaboration Returns to "Double the Impact" for My Cause My Cleats Campaign
- Michigan Computer Supplies Helps Fix Pesky Printer Problems
- HIBLOW USA DUO/DUAL Port Air Pump Timer Settings
- Alpha Design + Build Transforms Ann Arbor Kitchens and Baths
- ASI Acquires Clowder®, the Leading Association and Membership Mobile App Platform
- Greg Lindberg Explores in Latest Book the Science of Quantum Biology and Its Impact on Human Life
- Muller Law Firm Explains the Importance of Documentation in Credit and Collection
- Howell-Based Lawn Care Company Shares Tips for Winter
- Alumi-Span Docks Helps You Transform Your Dock into an Outdoor Living Space
- Introducing Bushel: Revolutionizing macOS App Dev with a Groundbreaking Virtual Machine Experience
- CIMdata Announces Support for the PLM Green Global Alliance
- Essential Speech and ABA Therapy to Expand Autism Services for a Growing Community
- Empowering Voices: Houston's Black Authors Illuminate the Blockchain World with 'Chain Reaction'
- Unlocking the Magic of Miami Beach
- Introducing Scuba Diving Industry Magazine