- Long Island businessman turned recording artist, John Beyer, to release his first love song aptly titled, …"Love You More"
- Rhody Rug Revolutionizes Online Shopping Experience with the Launch of their New Direct-to-Consumer Website
- LokiBots is one of the 35 early-stage Generative AI startups selected for AWS ML Elevate program 2023 cohort
David Kanarowski, senior vice president of Communica, expressed his excitement at being chosen by Teijin as their agency of record. He said that it was a great honor for the agency and that they were looking forward to helping Teijin Automotive tell their story of advanced composite components for mobility platforms, including EV.
More on Michimich.com
- PFW Recap: CHOCHENG Spring/Summer 2024 Les Parapluies De CHOCHENG
- The New Trace One Ushers in a New Era for CPG and Retail Product Innovation
- CARS.COM FINDS AMERICANS PAY A PREMIUM FOR PICKUP TRUCK 'COOL FACTOR'
- Old-Fashioned Cleaning Launches New Website
- The Luxe Team at Dale Sorensen Real Estate Brevard Presents 100 Ocean Condominium in Melbourne, Florida
As part of the agreement, Communica will be providing a full range of marketing and communications services such as strategy, creative development, media planning and buying and digital marketing. The agency will also provide strategic counsel and support to help Teijin Automotive Technologies reach its business objectives.
Kim Zitny, director of corporate communications for Teijin Automotive Technologies expressed her pleasure at working with Communica. She said that they had a proven track record of delivering excellent results for their clients and she was confident that they would help them continue to grow their business.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Michimich.com
- Texas Advocacy Project Aids 10k+ Abuse Victims Annually; Offers Subject Matter Experts for Domestic Violence Awareness Month
- Introducing Stack & Sprout: The Revolutionary Vertical Plant Growing System for Urban Gardeners
- Higi Selects ThoroughCare to Assist in Managing Chronically Ill Patients
- Dragon Ball Culture Volume 7 Book Reveals Why Hit Anime is So Popular
- Introducing the State-of-the-Art National Security Operations Center: Enhancing Safety and Vigilance Nationwide
- August 2023 Financial Market Review
- Lane Music Partners with Nashville International Chopin Piano Competition
- RVshare and Grounded Partner to Launch Nations First Electric RV Rental Program in Detroit
- New Study Finds Wide Disparities in Bicycle Safety Across U.S. Cities
- Wellsboro, Pennsylvania Named Ninth Best Fall Town in the U.S. for Foliage
- Actionstep Acquires North American Legal Accounting Platform Soluno
- RelyMD Bolsters its Telehealth Platform with Mental Health Services via CuraLinc Partnership
- Live Good Inc. Celebrates Diversity and Unity: A Beacon of Progress in the Spirit of Crissy Field, Angel Island and the Buffalo Soldiers
- AMERICAST Provides PreCast Pads to Charge Stations
- HedgeHog Health to Showcase Innovative Hoglet Fidget Mouse and Fidget Keychain at Toy Fair 2023
- Sheila Stubbs Taylor of Detroit music royalty is "Chasing" on new single
- Sidow Sobrino Announces 12th Album, "Seminal"
- Heartland Soccer Association and VidSport Launch Groundbreaking Live Streaming Service at Garmin Olathe Soccer Complex
- "Transcending Boundaries: The Dynamic Duo of Zora Palova and Stepan Pala"
- Maryland Sedation Dentistry and Surgical Center Opens in Frederick Maryland