- Michigan: Home Help Provider Charged with Medicaid Fraud
- MDARD, DNR stress biosecurity to help protect Michigan's rabbits and hares from fatal disease
- Michigan: Consumer Advisory: Rashi Al-Ref Tahini tests positive for Salmonella
"The new version of DeskScapes is compelling both for animated and standard wallpapers," said Brad Wardell, CEO of Stardock. "For fans of animated wallpapers, we include DreamMaker Pro, which is both powerful and easy to use for creating or enhancing desktop backgrounds. We also added seamless integration to cloud-based services for finding desktop backgrounds."
DeskScapes 11 is designed to extend the Windows built-in desktop background manager to support features such as adding custom directories for backgrounds, fast searching, timed playlists, playing videos as backgrounds, online cloud integration, similar background search, additional scaling and sizing options, advanced multi-monitor customization, colorization, wallpaper filters, scheduling and more.
More on Michimich.com
- Michigan Attorney General, EGLE call out 3M attempt to gut PFAS in drinking water rules
- Michigan: AG Nessel Announces Genesee County Expungement Event
- Michigan: MDHHS updates testing requirements for long-term care facilitiesRoutine testing no longer required for fully vaccinated staff members
- Michigan: Attorney General Nessel Joins Series of Multistate Efforts
- Priority Health Allowing Deductible Transfers for Individuals Switching Insurers During Special Enrollment Period
"Our goal with DeskScapes 11 is to be the ultimate desktop manager while providing the tools to create the ultimate backgrounds," said Wardell.
The included DreamMaker Pro tool is designed to make it easy to create animated backgrounds. It includes dozens of different effects, drawing tools, brushes, logos, particle effects, and much more.
DeskScapes 11 enters beta on Stardock's desktop enhancement suite, Object Desktop, starting today. It will be available as a stand-alone download later this Spring. For more information, visit the forums or www.objectdesktop.com.
Screenshots: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
More on Michimich.com
- Chapter 23-The Age of Healing for Black Women
- Michigan: White House, EPA leaders to join Gov. Whitmer and Lt. Gov. Gilchrist for state's first environmental justice conference May 18-20
- Gov. Whitmer Signs Bipartisan Bill Providing Reimbursements to Michigan National Guard Soldiers who were deployed at the U.S. Capitol
- Four New Lawsuits Filed in Federal District Courts to Curb Illegal Wine Shipments into Michigan
- Michigan: Sign up for free mass timber webinars May 11 and June 3
# # #
Please contact [email protected] for all media inquiries.
About Stardock: Stardock Software is the world's leading developer of desktop enhancements. For over 20 years, Stardock has developed software including ZIP files as folders, WindowBlinds™, DesktopX™, ObjectDock™, IconPackager™, Fences, DeskScapes, Multiplicity, and more. www.stardock.com/products
SOURCE Stardock Software
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Michimich.com
- Gene Silvers Guest Stars In Apple TV Plus Drama 'The Mosquito Coast'
- The Benefits of a Collection Agency
- Major Broadcasters Launch NEXTGEN TV on Six Local Television Stations in Grand Rapids, MI
- Better Yourself With Japanese Iaido
- You Are The Brand: Sustainability From The Inside Out
- Michigan: DNR to begin repair work on Houghton to Chassell rail-trail in Houghton County
- Michigan: Moderation in Alcohol Consumption Urged Among Older People
- Michigan: Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson recognizes May as Motorcycle Safety Awareness Month
- Peachtree Immediate Care Expands its Network by Adding Four Locations in last Three Weeks
- Michigan: Attorney General Nessel Reissues Consumer Alert as Scammers Threaten Service
- TrueDialog Higher Education Texting Solution Named EdTech Award Finalist
- Make the Most of Your Painting Investment with Help from Mussio Painting
- Geherin Law Group Helps Habitual Offenders File License Appeals in Michigan
- Michigan Department of Insurance and Financial Services Reminds Consumers that Mental Health Care is Covered by Most Health Insurance Plans
- Everyone Can Have Their "15 Minutes" With Former Google PPC Expert, Savio Marian
- Nanometrics wins Government of Canada Contract to Provide the Infrastructure for Canada's Early Earthquake Warning System
- Michigan: Snow Road bridge over I-496 closed May 11-12 for preventive maintenance
- Michigan: A public hearing to consider the possible parole of Raymond Richardson, #165558
- Michigan: A public hearing to consider the possible parole of Andre Collier, #188284
- Michigan Independent Citizens Redistricting Commission launches online portal for public comment