- Michigan: Deer Private Land Assistance Network grant application period open
- MDHHS identifies first Michigan case of new COVID-19 variant, B.1.1.7. in Washtenaw County
- Michigan: DNR seeks to fill vacancies on UP Citizens' Advisory Councils
Huynh is an independent director of Bankers Financial Corporation and a seasoned cloud and digital leader with over 20 years' experience in various industries designing and implementing digital transformation programs. Jordan is currently with Amazon.com, Inc., where she is strategic product leader for the Amazon Flex Last Mile and Last Mile organizations.
"I couldn't be more pleased than to welcome Toan and Lori to our boards," said Alessandro DiNello, president and chief executive officer of Flagstar. "Both are exceptional leaders who are standouts in the many fields where they operate. Both have experience with fintechs, cloud platforms, eCommerce, and other technologies that are rapidly transforming the banking and mortgage businesses. I'm confident that the skill sets they bring will prove invaluable as we position Flagstar for continued success."
More on Michimich.com
- Rustic Deco Launches B2B Wholesale Furniture Website
- PointsBet Online and Mobile Sports Betting To Go Live in Michigan
- Michigan: Gov. Whitmer, MDHHS announce food assistance recipients will see additional benefits by end of January; Fifteen percent increase in payments will help families cope with pandemic
- Michigan Regulatory Agency Announces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Workgroup
- Michigan: Federal Judge Grants Preliminary Approval to $641.25M Flint Water Settlement
In her role at Bankers Financial, Huynh chairs the compensation committee and is a member of the audit, compliance, and executive committee, and the enterprise risk committee. She is an active investor and advisor to high-growth technology and software-as-a-service companies. Previously, she served as entrepreneur-in-residence at Citi Ventures and as the U.S.-based partner of Information Venture Partners, where she helped spearhead investments in financial services technologies, including fintechs, banking-as-a-service, and payments. She also was an independent director for Phillips Edison, Inc., III, serving as a member of the audit and compliance committee. She is a long-time supporter of women in technology, venture investing, and finance.
During her career of more than 25 years, Jordan spent seven years at Microsoft Corporation, ultimately serving as director of strategy and business development for the Azure core platform, machine learning, and artificial intelligence. She also launched two early stage venture funds, held key positions with companies engaged in eCommerce, co-founded a boutique merger and acquisition advisory firm, led product planning and marketing for a $3 billion-company, and articulated and executed on strategic visions for numerous companies. Along the way, she built a reputation as a results-oriented leader, strategist, and advisor with an impressive track record of success.
More on Michimich.com
- Ending Homelessness in Michigan' report illustrates the state of homelessness in Michigan
- Successful Marquette Financial Advisor releases landmark book about faith and financial wisdom
- Adyton Announces Mobile Performance Assurance + Intelligence Augmentation Tech
- United States Attorney Matthew Schneider to Join Honigman as Partner and Co-Leader of White Collar Defense & Investigations Practice
- West Michigan S.A.I.L. Program Launched to Prevent Veteran Suicides
Flagstar Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE: FBC) is a $29.5 billion savings and loan holding company headquartered in Troy, Mich. Flagstar Bank, FSB, provides commercial, small business, and consumer banking services through 160 branches in Michigan, Indiana, California, Wisconsin and Ohio. It also provides home loans through a wholesale network of brokers and correspondents in all 50 states, as well as 87 retail locations in 29 states, representing the combined retail branches of Flagstar and its Opes Advisors mortgage division. Flagstar is a leading national originator and servicer of mortgage and other consumer loans, handling payments and record keeping for $227.4 billion of loans representing slightly over 1.1 million borrowers. For more information, please visit flagstar.com.
Susan E. Bergesen
SOURCE Flagstar Bancorp, Inc.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Michimich.com
- BoatDealers.ca Surges with Record Traffic in 2020
- Michigan Civil Rights Commission Issues Statement on Day of Racial Healing
- Saga Communications, Inc. Announces Date and Time of 4th Quarter and Year End 2020 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Sterling Heights: SHPD receives grant to implement innovative Trap, Neuter and Return program
- ArborMotion Recommends 3 New Year's Resolutions for Your Car
- 'Aesthetic Institute of Massachusetts' Announces Rebranding to 'Aesthetic Mentor'
- OCC Adopts Final Rule Requiring Large Banks to Provide Fair Access to Banking Services
- The Antenna Company Announces Venture Debt Financing Agreement with Brabant Development Agency (BOM)
- Payload, a New Headless Content Management System, Launches to the Public
- Sterling Heights City Council confirms appointment of Kevin Edmond for new fire chief
- Code18 Interactive Launches New Websites for Balmex and Balmex Adult
- Michigan: Governor Whitmer Proclaims January 19 as Day of Racial Healing
- Michigan: Marijuana Regulatory Agency Issues Final Recommendations of the Racial Equity Advisory Workgroup
- Michigan: Liquor License and Permits Suspended for Businesses in Mt. Pleasant, Plymouth and Bitely for Violations of MDHHS Emergency Order - Bringing Total to 37 Since September
- MDHHS launches paid media campaign to inform Michiganders about safe and effective COVID-19 vaccine
- Michigan: 21 shipments of safe and effective COVID-19 vaccine impacted due to temperature issues during shipment by distributor
- W.K. Kellogg Foundation's National Day of Racial Healing Takes Digital Stage for Fifth Anniversary
- The Atlas Group adds Corbin Raines to their list of professional property managers
- Taraji P. Henson Special Presenter at the 2021 Inaugural Gospel Celebration on January 20, 2021
- Michigan: MDHHS issues guidance encouraging colleges and universities to require COVID-19 testing for on- and off-campus students