- Expert tip: Private Jet Engine Maintenance Program - Pros and Cons for Preowned Jet Buyers
- Golden Limousine President Sean Duval Receives Humanitarian Award
- Levinger Regens Announces New Initiative to Improve Hydrogen Carbon Intensity
DETROIT, Feb. 16, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- American Axle & Manufacturing (AAM), (NYSE: AXL) is once again on Forbes list of America's Best Large Employers. This prestigious award is presented by Forbes and Statista Inc., the world-leading statistics portal and industry ranking provider. The list spans 25 sectors and can be viewed on the Forbes website.
AAM is proud to again receive Forbes longest running award.
"This award is meaningful because it comes directly from American workers," said David C. Dauch, AAM Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. "There's no higher honor than being recommended as a 'best employer' – especially to family and friends. We're very proud of our commitment to make AAM a safe, inclusive, sustainable, innovative and ethical company where associates enjoy working."
More on Michimich.com
- Perfect Body Laser and Aesthetics ® Offers Tetra CoolPeel Co2 Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Databloom's Blossom Achieves Faster and More Efficient Big Data Analytics
- Orchard Audio's New PecanPi®+ DAC and Streamer Feature AKM's Latest Flagship Chips
- Country Artist Ashley Wineland to Release Poignant Ballad 'I'm Going Home'; Announces Her 2023 National Tour
- Jennifer S. Wilkov Finalizes Lineup for the 2023 April Speak Up Women Conference
Forbes and Statista selected its list of America's Best Large Employers 2023 through an independent survey of approximately 45,000 employees working for U.S. companies, each with more than 5,000 employees.
For 2023, AAM ranked fourth in the Automotive sector, up from last year. This category includes both automakers and suppliers. This is AAM's fourth selection as one of America's Best Large Employers, having appeared on the list in 2022, 2018 and 2017.
The survey asked respondents to rate their willingness to recommend their own employers to friends and family. They were also asked to provide any relevant input on other employers in their respective industries, either positive or negative. The final list ranks the 500 large employers that received the most recommendations.
About AAM: As a leading global Tier 1 Automotive and Mobility Supplier, AAM (NYSE: AXL) designs, engineers and manufactures Driveline and Metal Forming technologies to support electric, hybrid and internal combustion vehicles. Headquartered in Detroit with nearly 85 facilities in 18 countries, AAM is Bringing the Future Faster for a safer and more sustainable tomorrow. To learn more, visit aam.com.
More on Michimich.com
- Doug Brownridge Joins STS Capital Partners
- CSC Motorcycles Announces New Twin Cylinder 650cc Sport Touring Model
- Cargill joins Selerant on stage at American Food Innovate 2023
- The In-N-Out Burger Financial Planning Story
- Cash Depot Appoints Tony Gaines as Chief Revenue Officer and Brand Ambassador
Christopher M. Son, AAM
Charlotte Fisher, AAM
Vice President, Marketing & Communications
Director, Communications & Community Relations
SOURCE American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings, Inc.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Michimich.com
- GP GLOBAL GROUP Secures $18M Sale of Shoppes at 41st Street Retail Plaza in Doral, Florida, with $11.5M CMBS Loan Assumption
- HLN's Immunization Calculation Engine (ICE) is continually updated to support new COVID-19 recommendations
- Subsneeded Signs Up 'First' Free Agent CM Soccer Player in Dearborn Michigan
- Schedule Your Track Day Prep for Your Porsche at ArborMotion
- Rewilding Ireland with Lord Dunsany and IrishTrees
- The Tokyo Rebels Announces the Release of Their Groundbreaking Whitepaper
- Armadillos with Benefits™ - PicPocket-Labs, Inc. details its plans/roadmap at SxSW for combining "location-based NFTs" and loyalty programs
- Microsoft-Backed HRtech Startup ZingHR Invests In SaaS Startup LokiBots
- World Sleep Day, why do we celebrate?
- HGR Alcohol Detox Centers in San Diego Accepts Most Health Insurances
- ShopCHARLI.com Launches Online Store With a Hot New Spring Collection that Doesn't Miss
- Congressman Mark Alford endorsed by Veterans for Trump on his 2024 re-election
- February 2023 Financial Market Review
- Bicycle Sunshade Expands Product Line with Two New Colors
- The Past Reflects A Future - Daniel Imperato 2024 Is Back Again. Which Party?
- City of Sterling Heights Cut Ribbon on New Bocce Barn
- Fridge Art Fair New York City May 2023
- Empowering SMEs: Innervation's Supply Chain Finance Solutions for Diverse Business Growth
- AdvisorVault Partners With Compliant Workspace to Help FINRA Firms Achieve 17a-4 Compliance on Microsoft 365
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Atlanta Area Residents!