- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award
- Michigan: Attorney General Nessel: Commission's Open Carry Ban at Capitol is 'Not Enough'
- Michigan: Gov. Whitmer, AG Nessel, State Officials Commend Bar and Restaurant Owners for Compliance with COVID-19 Emergency Health Orders
Countless families begin the winter praying they will all remain alive once it has passed. An estimated 150 million people worldwide are homeless and 1.6 billion lack adequate housing. HHRD's international teams and vetted partner NGOs receive cash grants from HHRD USA to purchase winter provisions locally, especially for refugees, homeless, orphans, and other vulnerable people. With proper needs assessments and quality control, HHRD purchases the best items at cost effective prices.
Winter relief packages contain essentials such as: jackets, warm clothing, socks, gloves and hats, bedding, heaters, nonperishables, food and much more. HHRD also provides coupons to needy families to enjoy a day of shopping. Coupons are stamped when used, and the activity is monitored to ensure the proper utilization of coupons. This way everyone can purchase items of their choice.
More on Michimich.com
- Fighting Pest Problems with The Safest Pest Control Dubai Residents Can Get
- Best Advertising Methods To Attract People To Your Events Post COVID-19 by Duluth Businessman Ismail Sirdah
- Thirteen MBK Senior Living Communities Receive "2021 Best of Senior Living" Distinction
- Grassroots Advocacy Group Urges Biden Administration to Appoint a Doctoral Level Mental Health Professional to Lead SAMHSA
- Michigan: Virtual public meeting Jan. 27 for M-3 (Gratiot Avenue) project in Macomb County
Those who are interested in learning more about Helping Hand for Relief and Development's Global Winter Provisions program can visit www.hhrd.org/winter
Ranked among the top 3% of 9,000 NGOs, HHRD has received a four-star rating from Charity Navigator over the past nine years. HHRD is a member of Inter-Action as well as, an accredited charity by the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating. With an overall score of 98.23 out of 100 HHRD has earned the trust of US donors.
HHRD is a global humanitarian organization responding to human sufferings in emergency and disastrous situations all over the world regardless of race, gender, ethnicity, class, and religion. We also have partners ranging from small community support groups to national alliances along with our international networks. To donate please visit www.hhrd.org or call 1-888-808-4357(HELP). HHRD is a non-profit 501 (c) (3) tax-exempt organization. Tax ID# 31-1628040
SOURCE Helping Hand for Relief and Development
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Michimich.com
- Michigan: DNR seeks to fill vacancies on UP Citizens' Advisory Councils
- AUA College of Medicine Establishes Admissions Agreement with Mississippi Valley State University
- GameAbove Adds Five Leaders to Advisory Board
- Dollyhood Records Signs Distribution Deal With Sony!
- City of Sterling Heights Partners with Forgotten Harvest to provide Mobile Food Pantry for residents
- J.D. Power Launches Career Development Certification to Identify Companies with Superior Employee Development Initiatives
- West Coast Recording Artist, Composer and Actor, Blue Ragg$ Releases New Music & Theatrical Video
- Swaggerty's Receives Highest Possible Grade from BRC Food Safety Auditors for 8th Consecutive Year
- Be an Example, Get the Covid Shot
- Jurllyshe Announce The Latest Money-saving Strategies of Clothing and Human Hair
- Ziebart Names Jason Case New Corporate Controller While Gearing Up for Strategic Growth
- Sterling Heights: Mid-January Service Update
- Former CEO & Founder of Five Star Custom Foods, Acquired by Cargill, Joins CEO Coaching International
- Thiel College names Terry Eddy to Board of Trustees
- Desktop Metal to Acquire EnvisionTEC, Entering Market for Volume Production Polymer Additive Manufacturing
- Michael Passer Honored With Acclaimed Invitation
- UV Angel Partners with McDonald's Locations in Dallas, Houston, and Chicago and Installs Next Generation Pathogen Control Technology
- "Diamond Fuji" to be Seen from TOKYO SKYTREE in February
- Sterling Heights: January Service Update
- Income Property Organization shares year end report