WATCH THE VIDEO FOR BAKWOODS HERE:
https://vimeo.com/357188589 (Password: jesse)
After his move to Los Angeles in 2018, Eplan has continued adding to his ever growing musical palette, with strong songs and new fire beats coming seemingly every week. A New York native, Jesse broke major ground with the release of his first two major LP's - 2017's "Trap Harmony" and 2018's "Purple Wave", and the Trap and Hip-Hop world took MAJOR notice of the rising young star through his collaborations with like minded artists like Famous Dex (A$AP Rocky, Lil Pump) and Kontraversy (Grafh, LouGotCash), but it seems we've only seen the tip of the iceberg that is Jesse Eplan.
More on Michimich.com
- Michigan: Lane closures for Portage Lake Lift Bridge inspection set for June 10
- Michigan Issues Payments to Utilities for Low-income Customers to Help Them Keep Their Energy Services Connected During COVID-19
- Governor Whitmer Rescinds Safer at Home Order, Moves Michigan to Phase Four of the MI Safe Start Plan
- Michigan: Gov. Whitmer Calls for Unity Following President Trump's Call for Governors to 'Dominate' Protesters
- Pomegranate Pictures Attaches Hollywood Vet Sam Sako
LISTEN TO BAKWOODS ON SPOTIFY HERE:
With his major influences ranging from artists like Future to Lil Uzi Vert, Chris Brown, Smokepurpp, MadeinTYO and Travis Scott - Eplan has taken their flow, hooks, beat selection, and more into account when creating his own music. Geography has also had a major impact - as a NY native, Eplan took what he learned from the ever growing R&B, Hip-Hop, and Trap scene throughout NYC and Long Island and relocated to Tampa, FL where he attended the University of Tampa. This added yet another dynamic to his creativity, says Jesse "Being in Tampa gave me new elements of a more tropical sound to add to my music. From its overall Summer vibes to the scenery, it really spoke to me along with being able to meet new artists, producers, videographers and entrepreneurs to learn from and collaborate with". This is evident in "Purple Wave", which he categorizes as very different from the rap music of today's generation. With tracks like "Cannon" (Feat. Kontraversy) and "Lost Time" he goes from hardened undertones to giving himself a chance to do some soulful singing. "I listen to these tracks and its very magical" he says, "The more people I ask, the more feedback I get on how expansive the album is and how everyone seems to have their own favorite track".
More on Michimich.com
- New Hampshire Company Offers Technology to Automate Social Distance Monitoring and Contact Tracing
- Michigan: Big Beaver Road closure under I-75 postponed until Tuesday night in Oakland County for bridge deck pour
- Michigan Acts to Ensure Medicaid Behavioral Health Services Remain Accessible During COVID-19 Pandemic; MDHHS requires provider stability plans to be submitted
- Suspects Arraigned on Charges for Stealing $470,000 in Public Benefits by Defrauding VA, Michigan Treasury
- MGN Logistics, Inc. Announces stock purchases in Transportation and Logistics Systems, Inc
Purchase "Purple Wave" via iTunes HERE: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/purple-wave/1...
Hear "Purple Wave" via Spotify HERE: https://open.spotify.com/album/6G3g9OoivwOaAhy2...?
LISTEN: Jesse Eplan's "Trap Harmony" EP via Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/album/4ASt45LQpvLWYAcj...
Purchase "Trap Harmony" via iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/desire/128254...
For More on Jesse Eplan and His Music, VISIT:
Latest on Michimich.com
- STARK Industries, LLC Awarded NASA JPL - VITAL Ventilator Manufacturing License to Combat the Global COVID-19 Crisis
- Proposed 2020-21 Sterling Heights Budget Funds Critical Needs with No Tax Increase
- Evolve IP Offers Rapid Deployment of Desktop as a Service to Ingram Micro Partners
- Michigan: AG Nessel Supports Legislative Effort to Re-engage Economy Safely
- Michigan: MDARD Director Statement Regarding $22.5 Million Rural Broadband Investment from USDA
- Michigan: Transport of generator components set for June on US-41, US-2, M-183 in U.P.
- Michigan Psychological Care Offering Telemedicine
- 626 acquires the assets of Innovatus CR and DR Business. The World Slows Down. We Move Faster
- R+M Development Closes on Refinance of Student Housing Project Amidst Pandemic
- Teenage mariachi ensemble records album during pandemic, keeping social distancing guidelines
- FOURMIDABLE Again Recognized on 'Affordable 100' List
- Getman Takes his Popular Book Fairs into the Virtual World Transforming the Way Buyers Meet Sellers of Rare Books, Maps, Prints and Ephemera
- Flagstar Changes 2020 Annual Shareholder Meeting to Virtual Attendance
- Teleroute, Part of Alpega Group, launches an API Interface and a new Mobile App to help their growing number of customers work even more efficiently
- Michigan: 2020 Bay Region Flooding - Map with Photos
- Michigan Will Add Online Purchasing, Free "Quarantine Care Kits"; Additional supports provided for people who need to stay home
- Space Cadet Launches A Flower Sniffer's Book Of Paper Craft to Ward off Boredom Better Than Binging TV
- Michigan: State leaders urge residents with water bill payment concerns to contact local water departments and state assistance programs
- Michigan Department of Insurance and Financial Services Offers Insurance Tips to Michigan Residents Following Mid-Michigan Flooding
- Michigan: Regulated utilities extend protections, assistance for vulnerable households to June 12