WATCH THE VIDEO FOR BAKWOODS HERE:
https://vimeo.com/357188589 (Password: jesse)
After his move to Los Angeles in 2018, Eplan has continued adding to his ever growing musical palette, with strong songs and new fire beats coming seemingly every week. A New York native, Jesse broke major ground with the release of his first two major LP's - 2017's "Trap Harmony" and 2018's "Purple Wave", and the Trap and Hip-Hop world took MAJOR notice of the rising young star through his collaborations with like minded artists like Famous Dex (A$AP Rocky, Lil Pump) and Kontraversy (Grafh, LouGotCash), but it seems we've only seen the tip of the iceberg that is Jesse Eplan.
More on Michimich.com
- Consumers Energy Foundation Provides $135,000 to Michigan Nonprofits Through COVID-19 Pandemic
- 4e Brands North America Issues Nationwide Voluntary Recall of Hand Sanitizer Due to Potential Presence of Undeclared Methanol (Wood Alcohol)
- Jurllyshe Back To School Outfits & Clothes Ideas 2020--Jumpsuits, Matching Sets, Dress etc
- Summer Heat Sparks Heavy "Stay at Home" Consumer Demand for Screen Mesh Shade Tarps
- Hillside Terrace Sponsors This Year's Big Hearts Annual Movie Event for The Fifth Year in a Row!
LISTEN TO BAKWOODS ON SPOTIFY HERE:
With his major influences ranging from artists like Future to Lil Uzi Vert, Chris Brown, Smokepurpp, MadeinTYO and Travis Scott - Eplan has taken their flow, hooks, beat selection, and more into account when creating his own music. Geography has also had a major impact - as a NY native, Eplan took what he learned from the ever growing R&B, Hip-Hop, and Trap scene throughout NYC and Long Island and relocated to Tampa, FL where he attended the University of Tampa. This added yet another dynamic to his creativity, says Jesse "Being in Tampa gave me new elements of a more tropical sound to add to my music. From its overall Summer vibes to the scenery, it really spoke to me along with being able to meet new artists, producers, videographers and entrepreneurs to learn from and collaborate with". This is evident in "Purple Wave", which he categorizes as very different from the rap music of today's generation. With tracks like "Cannon" (Feat. Kontraversy) and "Lost Time" he goes from hardened undertones to giving himself a chance to do some soulful singing. "I listen to these tracks and its very magical" he says, "The more people I ask, the more feedback I get on how expansive the album is and how everyone seems to have their own favorite track".
More on Michimich.com
- CNB Community Bancorp, Inc. Reports Record Second Quarter 2020 Results
- Cochrane Supply Announces BASfest | The Tour!
- New Partner at Itero Group Signals Continued Growth
- Travel + Leisure Readers give San Miguel De Allende a reason to Celebrate as it ranks in World's Best Awards
- MULTI-FUN project aims to enable multi-materials metal additive manufacturing for complex 3D parts without size constraints
Purchase "Purple Wave" via iTunes HERE: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/purple-wave/1...
Hear "Purple Wave" via Spotify HERE: https://open.spotify.com/album/6G3g9OoivwOaAhy2...?
LISTEN: Jesse Eplan's "Trap Harmony" EP via Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/album/4ASt45LQpvLWYAcj...
Purchase "Trap Harmony" via iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/desire/128254...
For More on Jesse Eplan and His Music, VISIT:
Latest on Michimich.com
- Lantek reinforces its southern European presence by adding a new distributor, AlfaSolid, in Greece and Cyprus
- JNESHIA Unveils New Single "KINGZ"
- WJ Castle Awarded Underwater Inspection Contract from PEPCO Holdings
- MLL Offering Guidance for Mandatory Testing
- Flint Group Sues Trend Offset Printing on Multiple Counts for Outstanding Debt and Confiscation of Consigned Good
- Portillo's announces expansion into Sterling Heights, Michigan
- Intermountain Healthcare Implements DeepThink Health's Precision Intelligence Solutions to Manage its Molecular Tumor Board
- Cure SMA Urges Remaining States to Expedite Adoption of Newborn Screening for Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- Could this be the next Nike? Dionies Sportswear Looks to Crowdfunding for an Impressive Kickstart
- PowerOptions Expands Partnership with Solect Energy Through Large-Scale Solar and Storage Program
- Bay Area Health Provider Partners with Medicom Health to Lower Medication Cost for Patients
- Products On The Go is creating the most natural and nourishing products in the country
- Mahmood Khan and Willoughby Symphony crack the Billboard Charts
- NACCE Announces Multi-Year Partnership with the Philip E. and Carole R. Ratcliffe Foundation
- Pandemics and Forecasting: Seeing the Way Forward via the Taleb/Ioannidis Debate
- IPD announces special partnership with Maxiforce to expand product reach for its customers
- Overcoming Covid-19 Challenges: Alexander James Rodriguez Releases 'My Crew'
- Anritsu Partners with COMINT Consulting to Add Signals Intelligence Capability to Field Master Pro™ MS2090A RTSA
- Syncro's Next-Gen MSP Platform Sees Massive Growth in 2020
- Extra/Ordinary Small Business Podcast Season 2 Launches with All-Star Lineup