- Michigan: Home Help Provider Charged with Medicaid Fraud
- MDARD, DNR stress biosecurity to help protect Michigan's rabbits and hares from fatal disease
- Michigan: Consumer Advisory: Rashi Al-Ref Tahini tests positive for Salmonella
"The world is now more focused than ever on electrification and autonomy and that can only happen with sophisticated testing," said Strelow. "At AVL, our goal is to help our customers get to market fast at lower costs."
With AVL since 2012, Strelow previously served as Vice President of Project Operations. As President of AVL Test Systems, Inc., he will oversee all North American sales, operations, and business development for the AVL portfolio of powertrain instrumentation and testing solutions and services.
"As AVL and the mobility industry undergo historic changes, the need for expert capabilities has never been more critical," said Don Manvel, Chairman and CEO of AVL Americas. "Joe has been a critical part of our success and with his experienced leadership, will help us continue to deliver high value solutions to our customers."
More on Michimich.com
- Michigan Attorney General, EGLE call out 3M attempt to gut PFAS in drinking water rules
- Michigan: AG Nessel Announces Genesee County Expungement Event
- Michigan: MDHHS updates testing requirements for long-term care facilitiesRoutine testing no longer required for fully vaccinated staff members
- Michigan: Attorney General Nessel Joins Series of Multistate Efforts
- Priority Health Allowing Deductible Transfers for Individuals Switching Insurers During Special Enrollment Period
Before joining AVL, Strelow worked for ESI U.S., Inc. where he served as the Chief Operating Officer for two years. Strelow holds a Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in Mechanical Engineering from Michigan Technological University and a Master of Science (MS) degree in Mechanical Engineering from Michigan Technological University.
Founded in 1948, AVL is the world's largest independent company for development, simulation, and testing technology of powertrains (electric drive, hybrid, fuel cell, batteries, autonomy, software and transmissions) for passenger cars, trucks, and large engines. AVL's North American headquarters are in the Detroit suburb of Plymouth, Mich., with a regional office in Lake Forest, Calif. Visit www.avl.com for more.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Michimich.com
- Michigan: AG Nessel Secures Win for Workers Alongside Several States
- Mobile Car Valet in South West London and Surrey
- The Rolls Royce Of Generator Pads
- Michigan: Traffic calming, pedestrian crossing upgrades coming to US-23 BR in Rogers City
- Michigan: Voter-Suppression Robocalls Case Heading to Trial
- Michigan: MDE Approves Second Program to Provide Alternative Route to Teacher Licensure
- Lerner Advertising To Receive Two Golden Gavel Awards
- Pear, Sperling, Eggan & Daniels, P.C. Helps Clients Pursue Claims for Unemployment Benefits
- Michigan: Fostering Futures Scholarship Application Period Now Open
- Sterling Heights: Great Gnome Hunt
- Michigan Sustainability Conference fosters community collaboration
- Michigan: EGLE announces date extension for grant application for electronics recycling
- Michigan: Former U.P. Attorney Pleads Guilty to Perjury
- Michigan: Falcons have success at International Bridge
- Michigan: Northbound I-75 lane closures near I-69 in Flint for maintenance May 8
- Gene Silvers Guest Stars In Apple TV Plus Drama 'The Mosquito Coast'
- The Benefits of a Collection Agency
- Major Broadcasters Launch NEXTGEN TV on Six Local Television Stations in Grand Rapids, MI
- Better Yourself With Japanese Iaido
- You Are The Brand: Sustainability From The Inside Out