- Governor Whitmer Encourages Michiganders to Obtain Free At-Home COVID-19 Tests, Saving Families Hundreds Per Month
- Michigan: Governor Whitmer Statement on Nomination of Lisa Cook
- Michigan: Menominee Township Man Sentenced in U.P. Assault with Intent to do Great Bodily Harm Case
CONTACT: Bob Wheaton, 517-241-2112
LANSING, Mich. - The Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) is seeking proposals for eligible agencies to expand and enhance clinical services for people who have sickle cell disease.
The purpose of the Sickle Cell Clinic Expansion and Enhancement Program is to offer new resources to providers to increase patient access to quality multidisciplinary health care and improve care coordination, as well as establish preferred provider networks that focus specifically on sickle cell disease.
Eligible applicants must be existing hematology or hematology/oncology clinics working under a Michigan hospital or medical school. They must be enrolled as Michigan Medicaid providers and comply with Medicaid policy. They also must accept all Medicaid, MI Child, Healthy Michigan Plan and Children's Special Health Care Services (CSHCS) patients and refer potentially eligible patients for CSHCS eligibility determination.
More on Michimich.com
- Former US Navy Pirate Hunter Justin Myers Announces New Speaking Program
- Arizona Pest Control Becomes First Pest Control Company In The World To Launch NFT Collection
- President and CEO of Huizenga Group, Steve Klotz, gifts $1 million to Eastern Michigan University College of Business
- OGLife Multiverse Embraces a Staple of Internet Culture in its Partnership with YouMeme as the Metaverse of Memes
- AttaBox's Heartland® Polycarbonate Enclosures Now Feature Reliable Foam-In-Place Gaskets
The request for proposals seeks competitive plans for local projects that will expand services in the areas of improving access to care, medication adherence and quality improvement.
Funded applicants will receive ongoing technical assistance from the MDHHS project coordinator, which includes help with program start-up, reporting requirements and addressing barriers to program implementation.
Grant applications must be submitted electronically through the EGrAMS program by 3 p.m., Thursday, Feb. 24.
For more information or to apply, visit the EGrAMS website and select "About EGrAMS" link in the left panel to access the "Competitive Application Instructions" training manual. The complete request for proposals can be accessed under the 'Current Grants' section under the "Public Health Administration" link and selecting the "SCCEE-2022" grant program.
Latest on Michimich.com
- Productivity Engineering Services LLC (PES) Celebrates its 30th Anniversary
- FairySwap DEX Launches with Radical Community-Oriented Tokenomics
- Star-Studded Fundraising Event To Celebrate Harry Belafonte's 95th Birthday & 10th Anniversary of Sankofa.org
- Upcoming Family Office Executive Education Program at the University of Denver
- Heartland Closes out a Historic Year with its 24th Acquisition
- TrueDialog Awarded "Most Promising Salesforce Solution Provider 2021" by CIOReview
- Legal Consultation App Lawmato Hires First General Counsel and Director of Operations
- Diversified Roofing Solutions Brings to Town Quick and Efficient Roof Installation and Repair Services
- New electric vehicles launching at Work Truck Week 2022
- New AxiaGram Mobile Communication App by HiMS Provides Health Care Professionals Ability to Transform Where, When and How Patient Care is Delivered
- Free Webinar on Minimum Model-Based Design for Type Design Certification
- SpartanNash Welcomes Bennett Morgan as SVP, Chief Merchandising Officer
- W.K. Kellogg Foundation celebrates sixth annual National Day of Racial Healing
- PhaseZero Offers CxAnalytics and Data-as-a-Service Solution with Roadmap to Deliver Enterprise AI Applications for Manufacturing Companies
- SecurCapital Corp announces major Q1 portfolio expansion
- O2 Investment Partners Announces Promotions
- Window acquires Fintech Drift to provide differentiated insights into the future of finance and ESG
- Quavo, Inc. Announces Completion of SOC 2 Type II Certification
- Top InsurTech Startup Pendella Expands Into PEO Market With Employ Source
- Turkey VPS with KVM Hypervisor Windows or Linux Cloud Hosting Solution by Onlive Server