- COVID-19 Omicron variant illustrates importance of getting vaccinated, including booster doses, wearing masks, other mitigation strategies; MDHHS is monitoring to identify any presence in Michigan, but has not yet detected new variant
- Michigan: PHOTOS: MDARD Director Gary McDowell Celebrates Small Business Saturday with Kluck Nursery
- Governor Whitmer Announces 16 Communities to Receive Additional Funding to Invest in Local Parks and Trails throughout Michigan
Detroit, Oct. 28, 2021 - Northville Downs received authorization to offer 62 Standardbred race dates on Fridays and Saturdays in 2022 under a Michigan Gaming Control Board executive order issued this week. Northville Downs also was granted permission to simulcast races to and from the track and to offer pari-mutuel wagering on simulcast races in 2022 except on April 17, Nov. 24, Dec. 24 and Dec. 25.
More on Michimich.com
- Xoran's VetCAT 3D CT Imaging Implemented at Chicago Exotics Animal Hospital
- Michigan: MDARD Issues Consumer Advisory for Certain Enoki Mushrooms
- Michigan: AG Nessel Issues Statement on New Charges in Oxford High School Shooting
- Michigan: State Leaders React to Federal Plan to Increase Access to COVID-19 Testing to Battle COVID-19 this Winter
- Option traders think Hertz stock could reach $30 soon
"Horse racing fans can look forward to another year of live racing at Northville Downs, which has been a Michigan tradition since 1944," said Henry Williams, MGCB executive director.
The race meeting will split into two sessions. The first session begins Friday, March 11, and concludes Saturday, June 25, and the second starts Friday, Sept. 9, and ends Saturday, Dec. 17.
The 2021 live racing season at Northville Downs concludes Dec. 18.
"The Michigan Gaming Control Board shall ensure the conduct of fair and honest gaming to protect the interests of the citizens of the State of Michigan."
Latest on Michimich.com
- Stout Industrial Technology Hires Brent Shedd as Chief Executive Officer
- Michigan: Secretary Benson shares resources for National Older Driver Safety Awareness Week
- Dan Geherin Discusses Michigan Driver's License "Reinstatement Fee?"
- Michigan: MDARD Celebrates World Soil Day with New 'Fresh from the Field' Podcast
- Michigan: MDHHS announces new winter schedule for free, bottled water distribution in City of Benton Harbor along with recycling
- Michiganders encouraged to explore high-demand, high-wage career pathways
- Gage Growth Corp. Announces DTC Eligibility and Closing of Sturgis Dispensary
- Gov. Whitmer and Michigan Natural Resources Trust Fund Board Support $45.6 million for Outdoor Recreation in Michigan
- IaaS Tech Company StrongNode.io and Social Impact Gaming Ecosystem Original Gamer Life Name OIG Oracles Investment Group as Key Partner
- StrongNode.io Connects with Block0 for Strategic Partnership in Building the Future of Digital Connectivity
- Michigan: Benson tours Jackson office, notes highly efficient and accessible service
- Michigan's Minimum Wage Set to Increase on January 1, 2022
- Governor Whitmer Celebrates $54.5 Million Grant to Help Michiganders Keep the Heat On, Pay Bills this Winter
- Gov. Whitmer Signs Legislation Extending Compensation Benefits to More Michigan Firefighters
- Michigan: AG Nessel Reacts to Victims' Privacy Bills Passing State House
- EA Sports and Activision Former VP Kim Salzer Steps in as CMO for NFT Gaming Social Impact Ecosystem Original Gamer Life
- Michigan Indigent Defense Commission Selects Kristen Staley as Executive Director
- Michigan: Grant funding to help low-income customers pay home heating bills announced for 2021-2022
- State of Michigan secures additional federal team to assist Covenant HealthCare in Saginaw with staffing
- Avert Holiday Anxiety and Depression with Self-Care