- Expert tip: Private Jet Engine Maintenance Program - Pros and Cons for Preowned Jet Buyers
- Golden Limousine President Sean Duval Receives Humanitarian Award
- Levinger Regens Announces New Initiative to Improve Hydrogen Carbon Intensity
The Portfolio spans 2.2 million square feet and is currently 99% leased with a five-year weighted average lease term (WALT). It features a diversified national tenant roster, with over 40 tenants on the rent roll and no user occupying more than 15% of the Portfolio's square footage.
Jordan Roeschlaub commented that "investment in industrial real estate by institutional owners remains a top-choice asset class for investors, especially those in secondary and tertiary markets that still offer growth potential".
More on Michimich.com
- Perfect Body Laser and Aesthetics ® Offers Tetra CoolPeel Co2 Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Databloom's Blossom Achieves Faster and More Efficient Big Data Analytics
- Orchard Audio's New PecanPi®+ DAC and Streamer Feature AKM's Latest Flagship Chips
- Country Artist Ashley Wineland to Release Poignant Ballad 'I'm Going Home'; Announces Her 2023 National Tour
- Jennifer S. Wilkov Finalizes Lineup for the 2023 April Speak Up Women Conference
The Detroit industrial market continues to experience strong market fundamentals; vacancy rates continue to sit near all-time lows, generating double-digit rent growth year-over-year post-pandemic. The Portfolio features assets across dense industrial hubs with the highest barriers to entry, including Auburn Hills, Sterling Heights, Dearborn and Livonia.
Burton-Katzman has successfully operated the Portfolio historically and developed extensive relationships with existing tenancy, allowing them to create strategic leasing transactions as the preeminent operator of light industrial across the Detroit Metro. DRA Advisors has an extensive track record of over 84 million square feet of industrial acquisitions since its inception. Brett Gottlieb from DRA Advisors stated that "the Portfolio represents a highly compelling opportunity to acquire a dynamic, well-occupied, and cash-flowing light industrial portfolio at an attractive basis with a best-in-class joint venture partner".
More on Michimich.com
- Doug Brownridge Joins STS Capital Partners
- CSC Motorcycles Announces New Twin Cylinder 650cc Sport Touring Model
- Cargill joins Selerant on stage at American Food Innovate 2023
- The In-N-Out Burger Financial Planning Story
- Cash Depot Appoints Tony Gaines as Chief Revenue Officer and Brand Ambassador
Burton Katzman is a fully integrated real estate company with extensive experience in property acquisition, planning and development, project and construction management, strategic planning and asset management; they have been in the real estate industry for over 110 years with an emphasis on the industrial market. DRA Advisors LLC is a New York based registered investment advisor specializing in real estate investment management services for institutional and private investors; since 1986 they have opened additional offices in Miami and San Francisco while acquiring over $37.8 billion of real estate including 84 million square feet of industrial space.
Newmark Group Inc., together with its subsidiaries (Newmark), is a world leader in commercial real estate providing comprehensive services tailored to each client from owners to occupiers; they generated revenues of approximately $2.7 billion for the year ending December 31st 2022 from nearly 6,700 professionals around the world operating from 180 offices worldwide.
This acquisition marks another successful collaboration between Burton Katzman & DRA Advisors LLC facilitated by Newmark Group Inc., demonstrating their expertise in commercial real estate investments across various asset classes while providing superior service to clients around the world.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Michimich.com
- GP GLOBAL GROUP Secures $18M Sale of Shoppes at 41st Street Retail Plaza in Doral, Florida, with $11.5M CMBS Loan Assumption
- HLN's Immunization Calculation Engine (ICE) is continually updated to support new COVID-19 recommendations
- Subsneeded Signs Up 'First' Free Agent CM Soccer Player in Dearborn Michigan
- Schedule Your Track Day Prep for Your Porsche at ArborMotion
- Rewilding Ireland with Lord Dunsany and IrishTrees
- The Tokyo Rebels Announces the Release of Their Groundbreaking Whitepaper
- Armadillos with Benefits™ - PicPocket-Labs, Inc. details its plans/roadmap at SxSW for combining "location-based NFTs" and loyalty programs
- Microsoft-Backed HRtech Startup ZingHR Invests In SaaS Startup LokiBots
- World Sleep Day, why do we celebrate?
- HGR Alcohol Detox Centers in San Diego Accepts Most Health Insurances
- ShopCHARLI.com Launches Online Store With a Hot New Spring Collection that Doesn't Miss
- Congressman Mark Alford endorsed by Veterans for Trump on his 2024 re-election
- February 2023 Financial Market Review
- Bicycle Sunshade Expands Product Line with Two New Colors
- The Past Reflects A Future - Daniel Imperato 2024 Is Back Again. Which Party?
- City of Sterling Heights Cut Ribbon on New Bocce Barn
- Fridge Art Fair New York City May 2023
- Empowering SMEs: Innervation's Supply Chain Finance Solutions for Diverse Business Growth
- AdvisorVault Partners With Compliant Workspace to Help FINRA Firms Achieve 17a-4 Compliance on Microsoft 365
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Atlanta Area Residents!