- Michigan: Home Help Provider Charged with Medicaid Fraud
- MDARD, DNR stress biosecurity to help protect Michigan's rabbits and hares from fatal disease
- Michigan: Consumer Advisory: Rashi Al-Ref Tahini tests positive for Salmonella
- 2021 Chrysler Pacifica is PARENTS Best Family Cars 2021 winner, giving Pacifica a spot on the list for the second consecutive year
- PARENTS Best Family Cars 2021 to be featured in May 2021 issue of PARENTS magazine, as well as online at Parents.com/bestcars
- 2021 Chrysler Pacifica family-friendly features include new FamCAM interior camera that allows parents to view child seat occupants in the rear, Uconnect Theater with built-in games and available Wi-Fi to keep children occupied, new Uconnect 5 system and much more
- 2021 Chrysler Pacifica offers more standard safety features than any vehicle in the industry and available all-wheel drive paired with Pacifica's class-exclusive Stow 'n Go seating
- Chrysler Pacifica, the most awarded minivan over the last five years, has now earned more than 145 honors and industry accolades
Chrysler Pacifica is a PARENTS Best Family Cars 2021 winner, marking the second consecutive year Chrysler Pacifica has been named as a Best Family Cars honoree by PARENTS, the leading source for busy, millennial moms. Pacifica, the most awarded minivan over the last five years, has now earned more than 145 honors and industry accolades since its introduction as a minivan.
Coverage of PARENTS Best Family Cars 2021 will be featured in the May issue of PARENTS magazine and online at Parents.com/bestcars.
Last year, Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid was named PARENTS "Best Eco Pick," reflecting its position as the first and only plug-in hybrid minivan.
PARENTS Best Family Cars 2021 recognizes a selection of new-model vehicles with high-tech performance, safety, and convenience features across multiple categories to fit a family's specific needs, including minivans, three-row SUVs, two-row SUVs and family sedans. To arrive at this year's list of honorees, PARENTS experts thoroughly tested more than 50 cars from a field of new-model vehicles that aced the industry's safety tests. Twenty-four winning models that passed test drive standards and car-seat compatibility, and were designated safe and efficient for a family for years to come, made PARENTS list of Best Family Cars 2021.
More on Michimich.com
- Michigan Attorney General, EGLE call out 3M attempt to gut PFAS in drinking water rules
- Michigan: AG Nessel Announces Genesee County Expungement Event
- Michigan: MDHHS updates testing requirements for long-term care facilitiesRoutine testing no longer required for fully vaccinated staff members
- Michigan: Attorney General Nessel Joins Series of Multistate Efforts
- Priority Health Allowing Deductible Transfers for Individuals Switching Insurers During Special Enrollment Period
Family-friendly features of the 2021 Chrysler Pacifica include:
- New FamCAM interior camera that allows parents to view child seat occupants in the rear and even zoom in on passengers
- Uconnect Theater with built-in games and available Wi-Fi to keep children occupied, with four new games for 2021: Concentration, chess, Chrysler Says and backgammon
- New Uconnect 5 system offers a 10.1-inch touchscreen, the largest standard touchscreen in its class, and many more connected services and features
- New segment-first USB Type C ports charge devices up to four times faster than standard USB outlets, keeping all family members connected while on the go
- More standard safety features than any vehicle in the industry
- Available new all-wheel drive (AWD) to assist in transporting children in any kind of weather, paired with Pacifica's class-exclusive Stow 'n Go seating
- Stow 'n Go second-row in-floor storage bins also allow additional space for storing toys, schoolbooks, groceries and more
- Stow 'n Vac helps clean up any kid-generated messes
The Chrysler brand continues to set the pace for the minivan segment with the new 2021 Chrysler Pacifica. The first-ever minivan to offer both gas and hybrid powertrains, Chrysler is elevating its minivan game to new levels, creating a new top-of-the-line Pinnacle model in the segment, offering AWD capability paired with Pacifica's class-exclusive Stow 'n Go seating, more standard safety features than any vehicle in the industry, new FamCAM interior camera, wireless charging, next-generation Uconnect 5 connectivity, an athletic new look and loads more creature comforts and interior storage for the 2021 model year. The Pacifica Hybrid delivers more than 80 miles per gallon equivalent (MPGe) in electric-only mode, an all-electric range of more than 30 miles and a total range of more than 500 miles.
The Chrysler Pacifica continues to hold its status as the most awarded minivan five years in a row with more than 145 honors and industry accolades. As the first company to introduce the minivan and through six generations of the vehicle, 116 minivan firsts have been produced, including nearly 40 minivan-first features on the Pacifica. The company has sold more than 15 million minivans globally since 1983, twice as many as any other manufacturer over 37 years.
More on Michimich.com
- Chapter 23-The Age of Healing for Black Women
- Michigan: White House, EPA leaders to join Gov. Whitmer and Lt. Gov. Gilchrist for state's first environmental justice conference May 18-20
- Gov. Whitmer Signs Bipartisan Bill Providing Reimbursements to Michigan National Guard Soldiers who were deployed at the U.S. Capitol
- Four New Lawsuits Filed in Federal District Courts to Curb Illegal Wine Shipments into Michigan
- Michigan: Sign up for free mass timber webinars May 11 and June 3
The Chrysler brand has delighted customers with distinctive designs, craftsmanship, intuitive innovation and technology since the company was founded in 1925. The Chrysler Pacifica continues to reinvent the minivan, a segment Chrysler invented, with an unprecedented level of functionality, versatility, technology and bold styling and the most advanced available all-wheel-drive system in its class. The available innovative hybrid powertrain takes this revolutionary vehicle a step further. It's the first electrified vehicle in the minivan segment and achieves more than 80 MPGe in electric-only mode, has an all-electric range of more than 30 miles and a total range of more than 500 miles. Chrysler Voyager offers families a budget-friendly minivan that also provides a well-equipped, exceptional driving experience. The Chrysler 300 lineup delivers on the brand's promise of iconic and elegant design executed with world-class performance, efficiency and quality – all at an attainable value. Chrysler is part of the portfolio of brands offered by leading global automaker and mobility provider Stellantis. For more information regarding Stellantis (NYSE: STLA), please visit www.stellantis.com.
Follow Chrysler and company news and video on:
Company blog: http://blog.stellantisnorthamerica.com
Media website: http://media.stellantisnorthamerica.com
Chrysler brand: www.chrysler.com
Twitter: www.twitter.com/chrysler or @StellantisNA
YouTube: www.youtube.com/chrysler or https://www.youtube.com/StellantisNA
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Michimich.com
- Gene Silvers Guest Stars In Apple TV Plus Drama 'The Mosquito Coast'
- The Benefits of a Collection Agency
- Major Broadcasters Launch NEXTGEN TV on Six Local Television Stations in Grand Rapids, MI
- Better Yourself With Japanese Iaido
- You Are The Brand: Sustainability From The Inside Out
- Michigan: DNR to begin repair work on Houghton to Chassell rail-trail in Houghton County
- Michigan: Moderation in Alcohol Consumption Urged Among Older People
- Michigan: Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson recognizes May as Motorcycle Safety Awareness Month
- Peachtree Immediate Care Expands its Network by Adding Four Locations in last Three Weeks
- Michigan: Attorney General Nessel Reissues Consumer Alert as Scammers Threaten Service
- TrueDialog Higher Education Texting Solution Named EdTech Award Finalist
- Make the Most of Your Painting Investment with Help from Mussio Painting
- Geherin Law Group Helps Habitual Offenders File License Appeals in Michigan
- Michigan Department of Insurance and Financial Services Reminds Consumers that Mental Health Care is Covered by Most Health Insurance Plans
- Everyone Can Have Their "15 Minutes" With Former Google PPC Expert, Savio Marian
- Nanometrics wins Government of Canada Contract to Provide the Infrastructure for Canada's Early Earthquake Warning System
- Michigan: Snow Road bridge over I-496 closed May 11-12 for preventive maintenance
- Michigan: A public hearing to consider the possible parole of Raymond Richardson, #165558
- Michigan: A public hearing to consider the possible parole of Andre Collier, #188284
- Michigan Independent Citizens Redistricting Commission launches online portal for public comment