- Private Offices, Virtual Offices & Meeting Room in Calgary Alberta
- Hillside Terrace Discusses the Best Ways to Celebrate Grandparents'
- Art Exhibition - David Mackenzie: Outside the Lines
DEARBORN, Mich.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Ford Motor Company (NYSE: F) today reported its November 2022 U.S. sales results. Click here or visit media.ford.com to view the news release.
More on Michimich.com
- "Transcending Boundaries: The Dynamic Duo of Zora Palova and Stepan Pala"
- Maryland Sedation Dentistry and Surgical Center Opens in Frederick Maryland
- LokiBots is one of the 35 early-stage Generative AI startups selected for AWS ML Elevate program 2023 cohort
- Mil-Spec Safety & Security Launches New Website
- Trinity Prairie Real Estate Lists Mesmerizing 16.78-Acre Estate in Colleyville, Texas
About Ford Motor Company
Ford Motor Company (NYSE: F) is a global company based in Dearborn, Michigan, that is committed to helping build a better world, where every person is free to move and pursue their dreams. The company's Ford+ plan for growth and value creation combines existing strengths, new capabilities and always-on relationships with customers to enrich experiences for and deepen the loyalty of those customers. Ford develops and delivers innovative, must-have Ford trucks, sport utility vehicles, commercial vans and cars and Lincoln luxury vehicles, as well as connected services. Additionally, Ford is establishing leadership positions in mobility solutions, including self-driving technology, and provides financial services through Ford Motor Credit Company. Ford employs about 176,000 people worldwide. More information about the company, its products and Ford Credit is available at corporate.ford.com.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Michimich.com
- Flint's Got Talent Returns To Showcase Creativity In Community
- Autonomous eVTOLs $25 Billion Market by 2030
- Global Life Settlement Exchange: Selling a Life Insurance Policy Might be a Better Option Than Letting it Lapse or Surrendering it
- Jiritsu Raises $10.2 Million in Funding to Revolutionize Verifiable Compute
- Heartland Soccer Set to Host Sold Out Midwest All Boys Tournament this Weekend
- Material Capital Partners Completes Exit of The Preserve at Sweetwater, Expands BFR Pipeline in the Southeast
- Tobu Railway Launches Its Latest Model "Spacia X" Express Train with 40% Reduced CO2 Emissions Compared with the Previous Spacia Fleet
- Summit Technology Group Appointed Midwest Rep for Nautel
- Axiros Launches a New Release of their USP Agent - AXACT 2023.4
- North Carolina Entrepreneur Awarded 2023 Small Business Advocate of the Year By NSBA
- Instant Gourmet Coffee With The Authentic Taste & Refreshing Smell Of Cafe De Olla, Infused With The Wonderful Health Benefits Of Superfoods
- Berlin Packaging Fires Female Executive Following Complaints of Discrimination
- CHARLES ZHANG RECOGNIZED BY BARRON'S AS THE #1 INDEPENDENT ADVISOR IN THE NATION FOR 2023
- Philharmonic's season opener will be 'fantastique'
- UMass Chan Medical School and Moderna launch CMV TransmIT—a CareEvolution MyDataHelps-powered study for cytomegalovirus (CMV) transmission in the community
- Falcomm selected for 2023 TechCrunch Startup Battlefield 200
- Patton Acquires Tone Commander
- Customer Agility Framework™ soft launch
- New Kickstarter Campaign - 7 Exclusive Novels from Ray Keating
- CIMdata's PLM Certificate Program Coming to Northern California