- Noble World Foundation Proposes UN Security Council Reform to Foster Global Peace
- CIMdata Announces Support for the PLM Green Global Alliance
- HBCUs Among Groups Heading to The Bahamas for Track & Field Competition in March 2024
The Sterling Heights Skate Park is open from 7 a.m. - 10 p.m. during the summer and caters to all levels of skaters, whether they're experienced or just starting out.
For those looking to stay active, sand volleyball courts can be found at Dodge, Nelson, Farmstead, and Imus Parks. Enjoy the sun and sand with friends while playing a game of volleyball.
Live music lovers should check out Freedom Hill Amphitheatre on Metro Parkway near Utica Road for outdoor concerts under the pavilion or on the lawn with concessions. Find out who's performing in Sterling Heights this summer by checking out the upcoming events list online.
Pickleball courts are located at Avis, College, Hampton and Magnolia Park for those looking for a more relaxed game with friends or family members of all ages and skill levels.
More on Michimich.com
- Pear Sperling Eggan & Daniels Bankruptcy Attorney Discusses the Michigan Marketable Record Title Act
- LaChance Brothers Excavating Discusses Septic Tank Lid Safety
- Keith Barksdale Chairman of Power Analytics Global Corp Named to NSBA Leadership Council
- Blue Chip Partners Named a Top Registered Investment Advisory Firm in Michigan by Forbes
- Large-Scale Landscape Restoration: Spades and the African Union Development Agency–NEPAD announce partnerships
The Community Center offers art classes for teens throughout the summer from July 12 - August 2 where they can learn new creative techniques and take home a masterpiece they created themselves.
For an adrenaline rush, Full Throttle Adrenaline Park on 19 Mile and Van Dyke offers high-speed go-karting, axe throwing, rage rooms and virtual reality experiences that are perfect for solo adventurers or group experiences alike.
The Sterling Heights Public Library also shows a teen movie every month on a large screen with popcorn as well as other teen activities such as Maker Space Lab and Workshop, Teen Book Boxes and more!
Teen Yoga classes are also available at the Community Center where teens can learn relaxation methods, breathing techniques and creative expression through movement that can be incorporated into everyday life to increase concentration, coordination and overall well-being.
So don't miss out on all these great opportunities this summer in Sterling Heights!
Latest on Michimich.com
- Detroit 2030 District Launches Innovative Program to Advance Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure in Detroit
- The Bridge Chiropractic Shares Why Your Child Should Get Chiropractic Adjustments
- Wilderness Construction Shares the Benefits of New Windows
- CMR Mechanical Shares What to Do When Your Heat Goes Out
- Roofman USA Shares How a Healthy Roof Helps You Save!
- Operation Bullpen Stan Fitzgerald hits back on political persecution with "The Fall of Deceit" now available for purchase
- Habitat EJC Assembles National Team for Permanently Affordable Community
- Scott Cooper Miami Project Announces New Scholarship Winner: Aban Khan
- DETROIT HOLSTER Launches New Custom Triple Magazine Carrier
- Incandescent Entertainment Announces New Film, "Portal in the Pines," starring Jamie Kennedy to Begin Filming This Month in Lousiana
- Tella Firma Foundations Partners with Green Clean Solar to Increase Steel Recycling in the Renewable Energy Industry
- Feature film about President Trump's response to the pandemic and the 2020 election – streaming now
- The Society of Voice Arts and Sciences has joined with Audible for the Muhammad Ali Voice of Humanity Honor to be presented to Viola Davis
- Detroit Lions, Comerica Bank Collaboration Returns to "Double the Impact" for My Cause My Cleats Campaign
- Michigan Computer Supplies Helps Fix Pesky Printer Problems
- HIBLOW USA DUO/DUAL Port Air Pump Timer Settings
- Alpha Design + Build Transforms Ann Arbor Kitchens and Baths
- ASI Acquires Clowder®, the Leading Association and Membership Mobile App Platform
- Greg Lindberg Explores in Latest Book the Science of Quantum Biology and Its Impact on Human Life
- Muller Law Firm Explains the Importance of Documentation in Credit and Collection