- Private Offices, Virtual Offices & Meeting Room in Calgary Alberta
- Hillside Terrace Discusses the Best Ways to Celebrate Grandparents'
- Art Exhibition - David Mackenzie: Outside the Lines
"Our fundamental philosophy is that transparency is vital to building and maintaining a strong partnership with our community," said Police Chief Dale Dwojakowski. "And we know from experience that maintaining our rank as the safest big city in Michigan is all about the collaborative effort between our officers and our residents and businesses. This dashboard will simply continue to enhance the bond of trust between our community and our department."
More on Michimich.com
- "Transcending Boundaries: The Dynamic Duo of Zora Palova and Stepan Pala"
- Maryland Sedation Dentistry and Surgical Center Opens in Frederick Maryland
- LokiBots is one of the 35 early-stage Generative AI startups selected for AWS ML Elevate program 2023 cohort
- Mil-Spec Safety & Security Launches New Website
- Trinity Prairie Real Estate Lists Mesmerizing 16.78-Acre Estate in Colleyville, Texas
The transparency dashboard will also serve to assist Sterling Heights police officers by allowing them to internally track issues and resident concerns as well as streamline department processes such as use of force forms, chase reports, injured officers and more. The database that feeds the dashboard has allowed these forms and reports to become digital and has allowed for a work flow to be created for each, rendering the processes completely paperless.
"Dashboard information is refreshed every five minutes, giving visitors the most up-to-date information possible," said Chief Dwojakowski. "As we see how this program develops, the plan is to add even more categories and information, making our department as open and accessible to the public as we can be."
The dashboard is made possible through Arx software, a part of Tyler Technologies. The police department was able to remove software modules they weren't currently using to make room for the transparency dashboard, so there is no increased cost to our residents for this program.
Latest on Michimich.com
- Flint's Got Talent Returns To Showcase Creativity In Community
- Autonomous eVTOLs $25 Billion Market by 2030
- Global Life Settlement Exchange: Selling a Life Insurance Policy Might be a Better Option Than Letting it Lapse or Surrendering it
- Jiritsu Raises $10.2 Million in Funding to Revolutionize Verifiable Compute
- Heartland Soccer Set to Host Sold Out Midwest All Boys Tournament this Weekend
- Material Capital Partners Completes Exit of The Preserve at Sweetwater, Expands BFR Pipeline in the Southeast
- Tobu Railway Launches Its Latest Model "Spacia X" Express Train with 40% Reduced CO2 Emissions Compared with the Previous Spacia Fleet
- Summit Technology Group Appointed Midwest Rep for Nautel
- Axiros Launches a New Release of their USP Agent - AXACT 2023.4
- North Carolina Entrepreneur Awarded 2023 Small Business Advocate of the Year By NSBA
- Instant Gourmet Coffee With The Authentic Taste & Refreshing Smell Of Cafe De Olla, Infused With The Wonderful Health Benefits Of Superfoods
- Berlin Packaging Fires Female Executive Following Complaints of Discrimination
- CHARLES ZHANG RECOGNIZED BY BARRON'S AS THE #1 INDEPENDENT ADVISOR IN THE NATION FOR 2023
- Philharmonic's season opener will be 'fantastique'
- UMass Chan Medical School and Moderna launch CMV TransmIT—a CareEvolution MyDataHelps-powered study for cytomegalovirus (CMV) transmission in the community
- Falcomm selected for 2023 TechCrunch Startup Battlefield 200
- Patton Acquires Tone Commander
- Customer Agility Framework™ soft launch
- New Kickstarter Campaign - 7 Exclusive Novels from Ray Keating
- CIMdata's PLM Certificate Program Coming to Northern California