- Noble World Foundation Proposes UN Security Council Reform to Foster Global Peace
- HBCUs Among Groups Heading to The Bahamas for Track & Field Competition in March 2024
- Emmy Award Winning Journalist Joins Prominent Haddonfield Real Estate Agency
Mayor Michael C. Taylor believes that Sterling Heights' strong property values are reflective of a strong local economy. He said, "When our properties retain their worth and appreciate over time, it signals the confidence of investors, businesses and residents in the prosperity and potential of our community. Sterling Heights is a place where businesses thrive, jobs are abundant and families can build a solid foundation for their future. I have a feeling the work we've put in to nurture sustainable development will continue to make our property values grow for years."
More on Michimich.com
- Pear Sperling Eggan & Daniels Bankruptcy Attorney Discusses the Michigan Marketable Record Title Act
- LaChance Brothers Excavating Discusses Septic Tank Lid Safety
- Keith Barksdale Chairman of Power Analytics Global Corp Named to NSBA Leadership Council
- Blue Chip Partners Named a Top Registered Investment Advisory Firm in Michigan by Forbes
- Large-Scale Landscape Restoration: Spades and the African Union Development Agency–NEPAD announce partnerships
Mayor Taylor also noted that the $45 million Recreating Recreation initiative passed by voters in 2016 will help property values grow. He said, "Improving neighborhood parks and constructing new recreational amenities will only benefit our residents' and businesses' property values." The City also continues its SHINE (Sterling Heights Initiative for Neighborhood Excellence) program which helps clean up blighted properties quickly, as well as its Beautification Commission which rewards those who take steps to beautify their properties each year. These initiatives have helped keep neighborhoods aesthetically pleasing and property values strong.
In Macomb County, Sterling Heights is the top SEV community in both residential and commercial values. Charts containing SEV of the top five communities in Michigan and Macomb County are available for further information on this topic.
Latest on Michimich.com
- Detroit 2030 District Launches Innovative Program to Advance Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure in Detroit
- The Bridge Chiropractic Shares Why Your Child Should Get Chiropractic Adjustments
- Wilderness Construction Shares the Benefits of New Windows
- CMR Mechanical Shares What to Do When Your Heat Goes Out
- Roofman USA Shares How a Healthy Roof Helps You Save!
- Operation Bullpen Stan Fitzgerald hits back on political persecution with "The Fall of Deceit" now available for purchase
- Habitat EJC Assembles National Team for Permanently Affordable Community
- Scott Cooper Miami Project Announces New Scholarship Winner: Aban Khan
- DETROIT HOLSTER Launches New Custom Triple Magazine Carrier
- Incandescent Entertainment Announces New Film, "Portal in the Pines," starring Jamie Kennedy to Begin Filming This Month in Lousiana
- Tella Firma Foundations Partners with Green Clean Solar to Increase Steel Recycling in the Renewable Energy Industry
- Feature film about President Trump's response to the pandemic and the 2020 election – streaming now
- The Society of Voice Arts and Sciences has joined with Audible for the Muhammad Ali Voice of Humanity Honor to be presented to Viola Davis
- Detroit Lions, Comerica Bank Collaboration Returns to "Double the Impact" for My Cause My Cleats Campaign
- Michigan Computer Supplies Helps Fix Pesky Printer Problems
- HIBLOW USA DUO/DUAL Port Air Pump Timer Settings
- Alpha Design + Build Transforms Ann Arbor Kitchens and Baths
- ASI Acquires Clowder®, the Leading Association and Membership Mobile App Platform
- Greg Lindberg Explores in Latest Book the Science of Quantum Biology and Its Impact on Human Life
- Muller Law Firm Explains the Importance of Documentation in Credit and Collection