Cutting or shaving the hair does not necessarily heal depression or matted tangled hair. Sometimes cutting or shaving of matted tangled hair can cause depression because of the shock of losing all your hair at one chop-without any efforts being made to save the hair first. With the goal to SAVE your hair-not to CUT your hair, Tangled Hair Techs are working hard to save tangled or severely matted hair so you can preserve your God given beauty and self-esteem.
Depression won't be cured by a trip to the salon, but it can help on some level. Research has even found that paying some extra attention to your appearance—specifically in the form of applying makeup—can give women a boost of confidence. Always remember that "ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD....Luke 1:37. Only believe and Jesus will help your faith to be strengthened.
More on Michimich.com
- Michigan: Attorney General Nessel Announces Bipartisan, Multistate Investigation of Juul
- Michigan: I-75 modernization project in Oakland County resumes Friday, Feb. 28, with weekend closure
- Diversified Restaurant Holdings, Inc. and ICV Partners Complete Merger
- Michigan: MPSC's E-Dockets system now allows users to get email updates when new filings are posted
- Michigan: I-75 project near Indian River to start March 2
Clinical psychologist John Mayer, Ph.D., author of Family Fit: Find Your Balance in Life, says that it's not uncommon for people suffering from depression to stop brushing their hair. "Guiding a person into such activities as a makeover or haircut can help the person feel better about their personal hygiene and thus about their self-image and self-esteem," Mayer says. "These latter improvements in self-esteem and self-image are core coping mechanisms for relieving depression." He says he often recommends that his depressed patients do things like this for that reason.
Matted hair is prevalent, and most women prefer to have this hair on under their wigs or as protection from breakage. But over time, tangled hair can cause stress and the longer it stays, the harder it is to detangle, and that is sad. But, the good news is that Tangled Hair Techs can help you with their professional and Safe Matted Tangled Hair Detangling Solutions and Services.
About Tangled Hair Techs:
Tangled Hair Techs are the leaders in specialized hair restoration techniques as well as service providers and educators for detangling and removing severely matted tangled hair, braids, dreadlocks, hair weaves, hair extensions and twist. They provide a service that is priceless because they provide hair restoration to people who sometimes have lost all hope of ever getting their hair back to normal again. The work they do is not glamorous, neither is the work of a plumber, but people need them all over the world. Their work is based on the love and faith we have in God. Jesus Christ traveled to bring (Gospel) good news to people. He brought healing, love, peace, blessings, freed people from bondage; but most importantly he demonstrated to us that nothing is impossible with God. Luke 1:37. Tangled Hair Techs are online based, they travel all over the world to hospitals, and care centers as well. They have training salon centers in France, USA, and South Africa.
More on Michimich.com
- Lane closures begin on M-39 (Southfield Freeway) and US-12 (Michigan Avenue) for major bridge work
- State Asks Lower Court to Declare Healthy Michigan Plan Work Requirements Unlawful, as Required by Higher Court Ruling
- Michigan: Owe Taxes? Make Payments Direct to Treasury
- One Park Financial Celebrates "Grovie Wellness Day"
- The Work Truck Show 2020 rolls into Indianapolis next week
For more information please visit www.tangledhairtechs.com or kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tangled Hair Techs
Latest on Michimich.com
- Michigan: Redford Township Pharmacist has License Summarily Suspended
- New Leadership Role for Avanti Press in Canada
- Michigan SEO Group Brings on New Internet Marketing Specialist
- Michigan: AG Nessel Joins Coalition Supporting Legislation to Better Regulate Corporate Bankruptcy Filings
- KOLBUS is a new name in corrugated converting machinery
- KYOCERA's New AH100A Alumina Ceramic Offers Breakthrough Benefits for High-Voltage Insulation Applications
- Michigan: Environmental Rules Review Committee to consider PFAS in drinking water standard
- Michigan: MDARD Recognizes National Weights & Measures Week March 1-7, 2020
- Michigan: Secretary of State teaming up with Meijer to offer self-service stations for vehicle plate renewals at many stores
- Abond CRO Hires Charley Bratton as Senior Vice President Corporate Marketing and Sales
- MOTOR Partners with Matco Tools to Exclusively Sell MOTOR Manuals through Matco's Distributors
- That's A Wrap: The 14th Annual Beaufort International Film Festival Winners are Announced
- CEO Coaching International Makes Inc.'s List of the 250 Fastest Growing Private Companies in California
- Solutions for Airborne Coronavirus, Tuberculosis, Measles and Influenza
- Hair Detangler School Seeks Clients with Matted Tangled Hair for Free Detangle Services
- Giner Lab Goes Freestyle With Lab Flooring Installation
- Delirious Comedy Club Of Downtown Las Vegas Continues Nightly Laughter With Celebrity Comedy Series
- Its Time to Make Commercial Cleaning a Priority in Your Office
- Artworks by Sargent, Koons, Chihuly, James Sword all do well at Bruneau & Co. auction held Feb. 15
- Want Different Hair? Africanmall Wigs & Hair Weave Will Rock You!!