- India Fest 2024 on Jan 27, 2024 at KY Expo Center
- Caster Concepts and Ergonauts Performance Technologies Host Material Handling Safety Webinar
- REA 'Peace of Mind on the Move' Study achieves Highly Commended recognition in the category Excellence in Coaching by ABP November 2023
Dr. Tamim is a dual board-certified vascular surgeon by the American Board of Surgery and is affiliated with Bay Medical Sacred Heart and Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center. He earned a Bachelor of Science in Biology and Chemistry from Southern Methodist University, followed by a Medical Degree from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School. He completed his general surgical residency at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit and Abbington Hospital in Pennsylvania, as well as a one-year critical care fellowship at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit. He capped his scholarship with a fellowship in vascular surgery at Hartford Hospital in Connecticut.
Dr. Tamim specializes in treating carotid disease; aortic aneurysm; peripheral artery disease surgery; deep vein thrombosis; dialysis access surgery; peripheral vascular diseases; peripheral artery disease; spider vein removal; stroke; and varicose veins. Vascular surgery is a surgical subspecialty that deals with diseases of the vascular system, including the arteries, veins, and lymphatic circulation, which can be managed by medical therapy or treated with minimally invasive catheter procedures or surgical reconstruction.
More on Michimich.com
- Feast of the Seven Fishes at Cibo Modern Mediterranean
- Emory Healthcare Network and Peachtree Immediate Care continue collaboration, sign new long-term agreement
- On behalf of the At Your Service Plumbing Club Members, we have donated to The Salvation Army and Families Network Unlimited this Holiday Season
- Detroit 2030 District Launches Innovative Program to Advance Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure in Detroit
- The Bridge Chiropractic Shares Why Your Child Should Get Chiropractic Adjustments
Throughout his career, Dr. Tamim has received many accolades including the Patients Choice Award (2018, 2017, 2016, 2014, 2013, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008); Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018, 2017, 2016, 2014, 2013, 2011); Top 10 Doctors in the State (2014); On-Time Doctor Award (2018 2017 2016). He is also associated with the Society for Vascular Surgery and Emerald Coast Medical Association.
In addition to his professional accomplishments Dr. Tamim is also civic-minded professional who participates in a lecture series through the Council on Aging at his local hospital and speaks multiple languages including English French and Arabic.
The doctor would like to dedicate this honor to his father Marwan Tamim MD for all his inspiration as well as to his mentors David Drezner MD Phillip Allmendinger MD and Mary Windels MD For more information please visit wwwpcvascularcom
Katherine Green 516 825 5634
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Michimich.com
- Scott Cooper Miami Project Announces New Scholarship Winner: Aban Khan
- DETROIT HOLSTER Launches New Custom Triple Magazine Carrier
- Incandescent Entertainment Announces New Film, "Portal in the Pines," starring Jamie Kennedy to Begin Filming This Month in Lousiana
- Tella Firma Foundations Partners with Green Clean Solar to Increase Steel Recycling in the Renewable Energy Industry
- Feature film about President Trump's response to the pandemic and the 2020 election – streaming now
- The Society of Voice Arts and Sciences has joined with Audible for the Muhammad Ali Voice of Humanity Honor to be presented to Viola Davis
- Detroit Lions, Comerica Bank Collaboration Returns to "Double the Impact" for My Cause My Cleats Campaign
- Michigan Computer Supplies Helps Fix Pesky Printer Problems
- HIBLOW USA DUO/DUAL Port Air Pump Timer Settings
- Alpha Design + Build Transforms Ann Arbor Kitchens and Baths
- ASI Acquires Clowder®, the Leading Association and Membership Mobile App Platform
- Greg Lindberg Explores in Latest Book the Science of Quantum Biology and Its Impact on Human Life
- Muller Law Firm Explains the Importance of Documentation in Credit and Collection
- Howell-Based Lawn Care Company Shares Tips for Winter
- Alumi-Span Docks Helps You Transform Your Dock into an Outdoor Living Space
- Introducing Bushel: Revolutionizing macOS App Dev with a Groundbreaking Virtual Machine Experience
- CIMdata Announces Support for the PLM Green Global Alliance
- Essential Speech and ABA Therapy to Expand Autism Services for a Growing Community
- Empowering Voices: Houston's Black Authors Illuminate the Blockchain World with 'Chain Reaction'
- Unlocking the Magic of Miami Beach