Carei, Romania, Nov 16, 2019 -- Even with interactive maps being available with a few taps of a smartphone screen, it can be hard to take in the majesty of the Earth from a mobile device. Globes, on the other hand, have for centuries offered a unique and interactive way of traveling the world by fingertip across the entire surface of the planet.
One globemaker is introducing a new line of handcrafted globes that offer students and enthusiasts alike a way to enjoy learning about the earth's many places via an accurate and attractive globe.
Large World Globes' "Blue Planet" globe includes detailed 3D topography with thousands of labels. Each Blue Planet globe boasts an 80-centimeter diameter, with vibrant colors using natural pigments matching the Earth's different environments and a unique glass-like lacquer finish that makes it durable, dustproof, waterproof, with an eye-catching sheen. To ensure accuracy, the company's globemakers used high resolution satellite imagery to depict real world environments with distinct environmental zones and 3D terrain.
More on Michimich.com
- PEL Labs Now Offers Dropbox Service!
- Amazon confirms opening of new "last-mile" delivery station in Sterling Heights
- American BioDefense Institute Commends Congressman Gosar For BioSecurity Amendment
- MOTOR FleetCross Now Integrated with Fullbay
- 2nd Annual Mile High Denver Boutique Week!
Two-dimensional maps, including the online versions, distort the proportions of the Earth's surface while globes are known to more accurately represent the earth's bodies of land and water at scale.
"Parents and educators looking for the most accurate custom globe on the market will delight in our stunning globes," said Remus Gall, founder and CEO of Large World Globes. "There is truly no more interactive and engaging form of education about geography than an accurate topographical globe you can view while touching with your hands."
Large World Globes' Blue Planet globe was designed to provide teachers and parents with a hands-on way for children to learn about geography — especially for tactile and visual learners.
"Children of all ages will delight in playing with and learning from the beautiful Blue Planet globe as in a truly interactive learning experience," Gall said. "Our affordable globe is also fantastic as an interesting conversation piece and decoration for any home, office, or public space."
View the Large Globes gallery and learn more at https://largeglobes.com/.
Remus Gall, Large World Globes
Latest on Michimich.com
- ASI Introduces "iMIS Inspire for Virtual Conferences Powered by OpenWater"
- NACCE Launched Partnership with Uplift Now
- With an eye toward safety, Sterling Heights opens new Election Center, adds ballot drop boxes
- Black Female Talk Show Host Launches Community of Professionals To Help Bring Multiracial Business Owners & Entrepreneurs Together
- The 100 Best Places To Buy A Vacation Rental in 2020. Report Download Now Available
- Atlantic Cruising Yachts Expanding to Texas with New Partnership: ACY Texas
- Working parent support is not just for mommas. Working parenthood takes a Villyge
- Clearwater Living Opens Clearwater at Sonoma Hills, an Assisted Living and Memory Support Community
- Joel Lindholm Head of CBRS LTE/5G at Facebook to Keynote the Connected Virtual Tech Event
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Sacramento Airport Natomas, CA Opens
- Allen Maintenance Corporation Is Your Commercial Cleaning and Building Maintenance Partner
- CIMdata's President & CEO, Peter Bilello, to Participate in a Webinar on Easier Ways to do
- The Positive Patriot: Robert Dempster Joins The Radio Team at WDTK - The Patriot
- Brooks Bell Launches Inaugural Report, Setting Industry Standard for Experimentation Programs
- Women in Quantum Summit launch event
- JT Legal Group Recognizes the Pandemic of Nursing Home Abuse during COVID-19
- Ocean Conservation Nonprofit, OctoNation, 1 of 14 in North America Accepted to Facebook Community Accelerator Program
- AI.Reverie Awarded $1.5M AFWERX Phase 2 SBIR Contract from U.S. Air Force
- Acumentrics Announces New Website Launch
- Consumers Energy Foundation Provides $135,000 to Michigan Nonprofits Through COVID-19 Pandemic