- India Fest 2024 on Jan 27, 2024 at KY Expo Center
- Caster Concepts and Ergonauts Performance Technologies Host Material Handling Safety Webinar
- REA 'Peace of Mind on the Move' Study achieves Highly Commended recognition in the category Excellence in Coaching by ABP November 2023
According to a new survey by Bankrate, 50 percent of holiday shoppers plan to begin or have already begun making purchases before Halloween. Elizabeth Miling, Director of Merchandising for Toys & Sporting Goods at Meijer said, "We know customers are shopping earlier this year, so we've made sure our stores are stocked with the hottest new toys, as well as the classics, to make their lives a little easier. The holidays can be hectic, so we're giving customers more time to plan their magic so they can enjoy friends and family this season."
The Top Toys featured in the Meijer Holiday Toy Guide include Barbie Dreamhouse and pop-up camper; LEGO from Nintendo to Disney Princess to Star Wars; Disney 100 collection; Nintendo Switch Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Bundle; Super Mario Bros. Wonder for Nintendo Switch; UNO Quatro; Squishmallows; Furby with new fashion accessories; Beast Lab; Cookeez Makery Oven.
More on Michimich.com
- On behalf of the At Your Service Plumbing Club Members, we have donated to The Salvation Army and Families Network Unlimited this Holiday Season
- Detroit 2030 District Launches Innovative Program to Advance Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure in Detroit
- The Bridge Chiropractic Shares Why Your Child Should Get Chiropractic Adjustments
- Wilderness Construction Shares the Benefits of New Windows
- CMR Mechanical Shares What to Do When Your Heat Goes Out
The Meijer Holiday Toy Guide takes a classic hands-on catalog approach with an online version easily accessible through QR codes connecting customers directly to the Meijer app. This year's edition even features a fun game where kids can search the guide to find all 14 elves hidden among the toys, electronics, games and books.
Meijer encourages customers to keep an eye on its weekly ad and mPerks program through the Meijer app for savings all season long including Santa Bucks. In October, customers will earn 5,000 mPerks points for every $50 spent on toys from Oct. 15-28 (limit 10,000 per customer) and earn free Meijer Home Delivery when they spend $50 on toys. Additionally charitable organizations get 10 percent off with coupon on toy purchases of $100 or more* all season long. Customers can find the retailer's digital Holiday Toy Guide online at meijer.com.
Meijer has made sure its stores are stocked with top toys of the holiday season early this year in order for customers to have enough time to plan their magic and enjoy friends and family during this festive period without any hassle or stress. With its wide range of products from Barbie Dreamhouse and pop-up camper to Cookeez Makery Oven along with various discounts available through mPerks program and Santa Bucks customers can make their holiday shopping experience much easier this year!
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Michimich.com
- Incandescent Entertainment Announces New Film, "Portal in the Pines," starring Jamie Kennedy to Begin Filming This Month in Lousiana
- Tella Firma Foundations Partners with Green Clean Solar to Increase Steel Recycling in the Renewable Energy Industry
- Feature film about President Trump's response to the pandemic and the 2020 election – streaming now
- The Society of Voice Arts and Sciences has joined with Audible for the Muhammad Ali Voice of Humanity Honor to be presented to Viola Davis
- Detroit Lions, Comerica Bank Collaboration Returns to "Double the Impact" for My Cause My Cleats Campaign
- Michigan Computer Supplies Helps Fix Pesky Printer Problems
- HIBLOW USA DUO/DUAL Port Air Pump Timer Settings
- Alpha Design + Build Transforms Ann Arbor Kitchens and Baths
- ASI Acquires Clowder®, the Leading Association and Membership Mobile App Platform
- Greg Lindberg Explores in Latest Book the Science of Quantum Biology and Its Impact on Human Life
- Muller Law Firm Explains the Importance of Documentation in Credit and Collection
- Howell-Based Lawn Care Company Shares Tips for Winter
- Alumi-Span Docks Helps You Transform Your Dock into an Outdoor Living Space
- Introducing Bushel: Revolutionizing macOS App Dev with a Groundbreaking Virtual Machine Experience
- CIMdata Announces Support for the PLM Green Global Alliance
- Essential Speech and ABA Therapy to Expand Autism Services for a Growing Community
- Empowering Voices: Houston's Black Authors Illuminate the Blockchain World with 'Chain Reaction'
- Unlocking the Magic of Miami Beach
- Introducing Scuba Diving Industry Magazine
- The Five Pillars of Success Pillar One Strengths Outlined by Rosann Santos CPC