ESTIMATED STARTING DATE:
Monday, Sept. 28, 2020
ESTIMATED COMPLETION DATE:
Friday, Nov. 6, 2020
The Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) is investing about $240,000 to repair concrete pavement on about 0.6 miles of I-75 from north of the Mackinac Bridge Authority toll plaza to US-2 in the city of St. Ignace, Mackinac County.The project also includes work on the northbound I-75 off ramp to eastbound US-2, the eastbound US-2 on ramps to northbound and southbound I-75.
More on Michimich.com
- Emily Doerr named Director of Michigan State Land Bank Authority
- Beauty at the Beast – The Headless Horseman Rides Again
- MarketKeep Partners with Heather Hilliard Design
- Michigan: Nessel Issues Consumer Alert on Benefits, Drawbacks of Smartphone Tracking Features
- Michigan: EVENT - MDHHS to host COVID-19 virtual roundtable with national, state and local experts
The project map is available on Mi Drive.
Both northbound and southbound I-75 will be reduced to one lane with a 12-foot width restriction from the toll plaza to the US-2 overpass. Work on all three ramps will require 10-foot width restrictions.
This project will increase safety and extend the lifespan of the roadway.
Latest on Michimich.com
- All of the "Favorite Brands" - Scrubs 2020
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Criterion HCM on Top Workplaces Title
- TomCat Films ignites the fireplace video category with 'My Fireplace Girl' series of DVDs and Streaming Videos
- Metropolitan Opera Singer Releases Pop Music Videos From Quarantine
- Michigan: Bureau of Services for Blind Persons presents Honor Roll Achievement Awards
- Michigan: MDE Awards Over $37 Million to Districts For Technology Gaps and Mental Health Needs in the Pandemic
- "W1SH RIBBON" Emblazons TOKYO SKYTREE'S Tembo Deck! TOKYO SKYTREE is Opening the Door to the Future So That W1SHES Can Come True!
- Pierre Gervois Awarded Prestigious George Stoney Social Impact Award for his TV show The Face of America
- Michigan: EGLE testing data shows drop in Huron River PFAS contamination after treatment installed upstream
- Michigan: Video: In wake of road worker deaths, Gov. Whitmer reminds travelers to drive like this is your workplace
- Michigan: 'Railroad Dock' boating access site to close temporarily in Menominee County
- Michigan: Maintenance project on M-55/I-75 BL near West Branch starts next week
- Michigan Indian Legal Services Halloween Party
- Flagstar Bancorp, Inc. Announces Proposed Offering of Subordinated Notes
- New Semiconductor Chip from NS Nanotech Emits Far-UVC Disinfectant Ultraviolet Light to Neutralize Coronavirus
- Launching New No Touch Tool Made from EPA Registered Alloy
- Michigan: MDHHS announces $50,000 grant for direct care worker infection control training
- Michigan: AG Lawsuit Stops Trump Administration's Cuts to SNAP Food Assistance for 700,000 Unemployed Americans
- Michigan Civil Rights Commission Recognizes Contributions of Michigan's LGBTQ Community, Reaffirms Commitment to Protection for LGBTQ Civil Rights under ELCRA
- Redemption on Yosemite's Mist Trail: The New Literary Masterpiece RANGE OF LIGHT by Scott Neuffer