Wednesday, Dec. 4, 2019
ESTIMATED COMPLETION DATE:
Sunday, Dec. 8, 2019
The Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) will complete traffic shifts of both eastbound and westbound traffic on I-94 between M-60 and West Avenue to shift traffic back to the normal configuration. The left lane of westbound I-94 will be closed first; when that shift is completed, the left lane of eastbound I-94 will be closed to accommodate shifting traffic back to the normal configuration for the winter. This work is part of the ongoing I-94 Corridor Project.
More on Michimich.com
- Michigan: M-24/Turrill Road signal in Lapeer to begin flash mode by Dec. 12
- DuraFast Label Company Preparing for Demand for Epson's New CW-C6500 8-inch Color Label Printers
- Thiel College to host cyclists for Bike MS: Escape to the Lake 2020 fundraising event
- Domino's® GPS Delivery Tracking Technology Expanding into Stores Across the U.S.
- The Story of the LUCKY GOLD COIN in the Cake
For more information about the project, go to www.Michigan.gov/I94Jackson.
Daily closures will occur from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. Follow posted detours. Motorists are advised to seek alternate routes.
These improvements will provide increased safety and mobility in this area of the I-94, which is a significant local, national and international trade corridor.
Latest on Michimich.com
- Michigan: MPSC accepts parts of Upper Peninsula Power Co.'s integrated resource plan, recommends changes
- Michigan: MPSC approves $19.9M rate increase for SEMCO Energy Gas Co.
- Michigan: Gov. Whitmer Lowers Flags in Observance of Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day
- Michigan: MI AG Nessel Charges Former Credit Union Teller with Embezzlement from Elderly Customer
- More than 11,000 blind, visually impaired Michiganders receive services over 50-year span
- Michigan: Gov. Whitmer Files Brief in Supreme Court Regarding State Funding of Nonpublic Schools
- Michigan: Community Engagement Advisory Committee for Benton Harbor Area Schools Holding Outreach Meetings
- Gov. Gretchen Whitmer announces new initiative aimed at job training for Michigan vets during two-day Silicon Valley mission
- Michigan: Marijuana Regulatory Agency to Hold Public Meeting in Flint on Monday
- Michigan: Roundabout at Blair Townhall Road added to 2021 M-37 center left-turn lane project
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Synlio on Sale to Boston-Based Building Engines
- Sprawling New Novel, WE OF THE FORSAKEN WORLD, Tackles Themes of Global Connection
- QuiAri Promotes Brad Stewart To Director Of Field Development
- Pilot Trading Expands Its Suite of Broker Integrations by going Live with TradeStation
- Debut Author Karen Wolff's THE GREEN YEARS Is a Compelling Post-WWI Coming-of-age Story
- Right Cars Vehicle Rental announce the appointment of Alison Lee as Customer Service Director
- The Azores - the world's first certified archipelago
- Number of renewable energy installations up by 57% in Michigan in 2018
- Michigan: Strampel Permanently Surrenders License to Practice Medicine; Ordered to Pay $35,000 Fine
- CopyLady Earns ENX Magazine Elite Dealer of the Year Award