Friday, March 13, 2020
CONTACT: Mike Murray, 517-335-2020
PLAINWELL, Mich.—In accordance with Gov. Gretchen Whitmer and the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services' recommendations designed to help prevent the spread of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), all programs at the Michigan Career and Technical Institute (MCTI) will be cancelled/postponed beginning Monday, March 16 through Sunday, April 5.
MCTI is operated by Michigan Rehabilitation Services, which is a part of the Michigan Department of Labor and Economic Opportunity. MCTI strives to promote the integration of Michiganders with disabilities into both the competitive workplace and society. Students can enroll in technical training programs in a variety of industries.
More on Michimich.com
- Consumers Energy Foundation Provides $135,000 to Michigan Nonprofits Through COVID-19 Pandemic
- 4e Brands North America Issues Nationwide Voluntary Recall of Hand Sanitizer Due to Potential Presence of Undeclared Methanol (Wood Alcohol)
- Jurllyshe Back To School Outfits & Clothes Ideas 2020--Jumpsuits, Matching Sets, Dress etc
- Summer Heat Sparks Heavy "Stay at Home" Consumer Demand for Screen Mesh Shade Tarps
- Hillside Terrace Sponsors This Year's Big Hearts Annual Movie Event for The Fifth Year in a Row!
MCTI, together with local medical consultants, made the decision to close to better ensure the safety of their students.
For more information on MCTI, visit Michigan.gov/MCTI.
Department of Labor and Economic Opportunity (LEO) provides the connections, expertise and innovative solutions to drive continued business growth, build vibrant communities, create affordable housing, generate tourism and attract and retain key talent to fill Michigan's vast pipeline of opportunities.
Learn more about LEO at www.michigan.gov/LEO
Latest on Michimich.com
- Allen Maintenance Corporation Can Clean Your Office to Combat COVID-19
- Meijer Opens Five Supercenters in the Midwest
- Sage Intacct Names Alta Vista Technology a Premier Partner
- CIMdata to Host a Free Webinar on the Role of Data Governance in a Digital Transformation
- Archaeology, Israel, and Relationships Featured in Olga Sushinsky's Debut Novel FINDING MYSELF
- Civilized Demons and Hell Featured in Jon David's Debut Novel THE SAVAGE PEAK
- Axiros AXESS ACS Enables UK ISP, Origin Broadband, With TR-069 Device Management Solution
- Newest Analysis from ImmersivEdge Advisors Helps Investors Make the Right Moves in the Dynamic AR & Smartglasses Industry
- Wheaton Family Law Attorney - Tania K. Harvey Launches New Website | Wheaton IL Family Lawyers
- Americart 2019 Documentary Film about Art in America's Heartland now available on Amazon Prime Video
- Seismic Shift from New York to the Palm Beaches Signals Permanent Residency, Not Seasonal Vacation Homes
- Travel + Leisure Readers Give San Miguel De Allende a Reason to Celebrate as It Ranks In World's Best Awards
- CIMdata Publishes China PLM Market Report
- NS4ed Partners with MetaMetrics to Offer Quantile Measures and Career Database for new Career-Focused Algebra and Geometry Curricula
- Thiel College and local Veterans of Foreign Wars post to research connections to Camp Reynolds and World War II
- Lantek reinforces its southern European presence by adding a new distributor, AlfaSolid, in Greece and Cyprus
- JNESHIA Unveils New Single "KINGZ"
- WJ Castle Awarded Underwater Inspection Contract from PEPCO Holdings
- MLL Offering Guidance for Mandatory Testing
- Flint Group Sues Trend Offset Printing on Multiple Counts for Outstanding Debt and Confiscation of Consigned Good