ESTIMATED START DATE:
Monday, Sept. 14, 2020
ESTIMATED COMPLETION DATE:
Friday, Sept. 25, 2020
The Main Street bridge over I-496 will require intermittent closures for deck work. This work is part of the Michigan Department of Transportation's (MDOT) ongoing $60 million I-496 Pave the Way Project to improve I-496 between I-96 and Lansing Road.
More on Michimich.com
- Emily Doerr named Director of Michigan State Land Bank Authority
- Beauty at the Beast – The Headless Horseman Rides Again
- MarketKeep Partners with Heather Hilliard Design
- Michigan: Nessel Issues Consumer Alert on Benefits, Drawbacks of Smartphone Tracking Features
- Michigan: EVENT - MDHHS to host COVID-19 virtual roundtable with national, state and local experts
For more information about the project, go to www.Michigan.gov/496Lansing.
This work will require intermittent single-lane closures on eastbound I-496 from Lansing Road to Clare Street. The eastbound Lansing Road ramp to eastbound I-496 will be closed and detoured for the duration of this work as well. Please follow posted detours. Motorists are advised to seek alternate routes.
These improvements will provide increased safety and mobility in this area of the I-496, which is a significant local and national trade corridor.
Latest on Michimich.com
- All of the "Favorite Brands" - Scrubs 2020
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Criterion HCM on Top Workplaces Title
- TomCat Films ignites the fireplace video category with 'My Fireplace Girl' series of DVDs and Streaming Videos
- Metropolitan Opera Singer Releases Pop Music Videos From Quarantine
- Michigan: Bureau of Services for Blind Persons presents Honor Roll Achievement Awards
- Michigan: MDE Awards Over $37 Million to Districts For Technology Gaps and Mental Health Needs in the Pandemic
- "W1SH RIBBON" Emblazons TOKYO SKYTREE'S Tembo Deck! TOKYO SKYTREE is Opening the Door to the Future So That W1SHES Can Come True!
- Pierre Gervois Awarded Prestigious George Stoney Social Impact Award for his TV show The Face of America
- Michigan: EGLE testing data shows drop in Huron River PFAS contamination after treatment installed upstream
- Michigan: Video: In wake of road worker deaths, Gov. Whitmer reminds travelers to drive like this is your workplace
- Michigan: 'Railroad Dock' boating access site to close temporarily in Menominee County
- Michigan: Maintenance project on M-55/I-75 BL near West Branch starts next week
- Michigan Indian Legal Services Halloween Party
- Flagstar Bancorp, Inc. Announces Proposed Offering of Subordinated Notes
- New Semiconductor Chip from NS Nanotech Emits Far-UVC Disinfectant Ultraviolet Light to Neutralize Coronavirus
- Launching New No Touch Tool Made from EPA Registered Alloy
- Michigan: MDHHS announces $50,000 grant for direct care worker infection control training
- Michigan: AG Lawsuit Stops Trump Administration's Cuts to SNAP Food Assistance for 700,000 Unemployed Americans
- Michigan Civil Rights Commission Recognizes Contributions of Michigan's LGBTQ Community, Reaffirms Commitment to Protection for LGBTQ Civil Rights under ELCRA
- Redemption on Yosemite's Mist Trail: The New Literary Masterpiece RANGE OF LIGHT by Scott Neuffer