- Michigan: Home Help Provider Charged with Medicaid Fraud
- MDARD, DNR stress biosecurity to help protect Michigan's rabbits and hares from fatal disease
- Michigan: Consumer Advisory: Rashi Al-Ref Tahini tests positive for Salmonella
This workgroup will be held on Wednesday, June 2, 2021 from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. via Zoom.
Individuals interested in participating in the workgroup must send an email to MRA-SocialEquity@michigan.gov with the following information:
- WORKGROUP in the subject line of the email
- The body of the email must contain the following information:
- Identify whether your interest in participating is focused on Licensing (AU/MMFL) or Social Equity, or both.
- Your name
- Mailing address
- Email address
- Phone number
- Occupation or job title and the name of the employer or organization that you are affiliated with.
- A brief explanation (no more than 150 words) detailing your qualifications for inclusion in the stakeholder workgroup. Please do not include attachments with your email.
The MRA will consider all email requests that meet these requirements, and any additional relevant information when establishing the Licensing and Social Equity workgroup. Requests and inquiries made via telephone or to other MRA contacts may not be accepted. The MRA will give preference in the selection of participants to individuals who have not previously participated in an MRA workgroup.
More on Michimich.com
- Michigan Attorney General, EGLE call out 3M attempt to gut PFAS in drinking water rules
- Michigan: AG Nessel Announces Genesee County Expungement Event
- Michigan: MDHHS updates testing requirements for long-term care facilitiesRoutine testing no longer required for fully vaccinated staff members
- Michigan: Attorney General Nessel Joins Series of Multistate Efforts
- Priority Health Allowing Deductible Transfers for Individuals Switching Insurers During Special Enrollment Period
The deadline to email your request to participate in the Licensing and Social Equity workgroup is Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. Selections for the workgroup will be announced by Tuesday, June 1, 2021. If you are chosen for the workgroup you will be notified directly by the MRA with further details.
Latest on Michimich.com
- Michigan: AG Nessel Secures Win for Workers Alongside Several States
- Mobile Car Valet in South West London and Surrey
- The Rolls Royce Of Generator Pads
- Michigan: Traffic calming, pedestrian crossing upgrades coming to US-23 BR in Rogers City
- Michigan: Voter-Suppression Robocalls Case Heading to Trial
- Michigan: MDE Approves Second Program to Provide Alternative Route to Teacher Licensure
- Lerner Advertising To Receive Two Golden Gavel Awards
- Pear, Sperling, Eggan & Daniels, P.C. Helps Clients Pursue Claims for Unemployment Benefits
- Michigan: Fostering Futures Scholarship Application Period Now Open
- Sterling Heights: Great Gnome Hunt
- Michigan Sustainability Conference fosters community collaboration
- Michigan: EGLE announces date extension for grant application for electronics recycling
- Michigan: Former U.P. Attorney Pleads Guilty to Perjury
- Michigan: Falcons have success at International Bridge
- Michigan: Northbound I-75 lane closures near I-69 in Flint for maintenance May 8
- Gene Silvers Guest Stars In Apple TV Plus Drama 'The Mosquito Coast'
- The Benefits of a Collection Agency
- Major Broadcasters Launch NEXTGEN TV on Six Local Television Stations in Grand Rapids, MI
- Better Yourself With Japanese Iaido
- You Are The Brand: Sustainability From The Inside Out