November 6, 2019 – The Michigan Liquor Control Commission (MLCC) will hold a Public Hearing on Wednesday, December 4, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. at the Lansing Office of the Commission, located at 525 W. Allegan Street, Lansing, MI 48933.
The Michigan Liquor Control Code, Section 215(2), MCL 436.1215(2) provides that two such hearings shall be held each year for the purpose of hearing complaints and receiving the views of the public with respect to the administration of this Act. All government and enforcement officials, licensees – and any other persons interested in the operation of the MLCC – are welcome to attend.
More on Michimich.com
- Michigan: M-24/Turrill Road signal in Lapeer to begin flash mode by Dec. 12
- DuraFast Label Company Preparing for Demand for Epson's New CW-C6500 8-inch Color Label Printers
- Thiel College to host cyclists for Bike MS: Escape to the Lake 2020 fundraising event
- Domino's® GPS Delivery Tracking Technology Expanding into Stores Across the U.S.
- The Story of the LUCKY GOLD COIN in the Cake
Members of the Commission will conduct the hearing and the hearing will be followed by a question and answer period in which the public will be invited to participate.
The meeting site and parking is accessible. Individuals attending the meeting are requested to refrain from using heavily scented personal care products, in order to enhance accessibility for everyone.
People requiring additional services in order to participate in the meeting – such as materials in alternative format – should call Anita Fawcett at 517-284-6338 at least two business days prior to the meeting.
Latest on Michimich.com
- Michigan: MPSC accepts parts of Upper Peninsula Power Co.'s integrated resource plan, recommends changes
- Michigan: MPSC approves $19.9M rate increase for SEMCO Energy Gas Co.
- Michigan: Gov. Whitmer Lowers Flags in Observance of Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day
- Michigan: MI AG Nessel Charges Former Credit Union Teller with Embezzlement from Elderly Customer
- More than 11,000 blind, visually impaired Michiganders receive services over 50-year span
- Michigan: Gov. Whitmer Files Brief in Supreme Court Regarding State Funding of Nonpublic Schools
- Michigan: Community Engagement Advisory Committee for Benton Harbor Area Schools Holding Outreach Meetings
- Gov. Gretchen Whitmer announces new initiative aimed at job training for Michigan vets during two-day Silicon Valley mission
- Michigan: Marijuana Regulatory Agency to Hold Public Meeting in Flint on Monday
- Michigan: Roundabout at Blair Townhall Road added to 2021 M-37 center left-turn lane project
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Synlio on Sale to Boston-Based Building Engines
- Sprawling New Novel, WE OF THE FORSAKEN WORLD, Tackles Themes of Global Connection
- QuiAri Promotes Brad Stewart To Director Of Field Development
- Pilot Trading Expands Its Suite of Broker Integrations by going Live with TradeStation
- Debut Author Karen Wolff's THE GREEN YEARS Is a Compelling Post-WWI Coming-of-age Story
- Right Cars Vehicle Rental announce the appointment of Alison Lee as Customer Service Director
- The Azores - the world's first certified archipelago
- Number of renewable energy installations up by 57% in Michigan in 2018
- Michigan: Strampel Permanently Surrenders License to Practice Medicine; Ordered to Pay $35,000 Fine
- CopyLady Earns ENX Magazine Elite Dealer of the Year Award