December 6, 2019 – The Marijuana Regulatory Agency (MRA) will hold a public meeting on Monday, December 9, 2019, at the Flint City Hall, located at 1101 Saginaw St., Flint, MI 48502, at 9:30 A.M.
The MRA is required to hold at least four public meetings each calendar year for the purpose of hearing complaints and receiving the views of the public regarding the administration of the authorities, powers, duties, functions, and responsibilities vested in the Agency.
The MRA intends to livestream the meeting on the Dept. of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs' Facebook page for those who are unable to attend in person.
The purpose of this public hearing is to receive public comment on the MRA's administration of the following statutes:
- Michigan Medical Marihuana Act (2008) Michigan Medical Marihuana Facilities Licensing Act (2016) Marihuana Tracking Act (2016) Michigan Regulation and Taxation of Marihuana Act (2018)
More on Michimich.com
- Maccabi USA Men's Basketball Announces New Head Coach For 21st Maccabiah
- Michigan: Meridian Road bridge repairs over I-96 underway in Ingham County
- Michigan: Attorney General Nessel Urges Senate to Pass Legislation to Ensure Relief for all Federal Student Loan Borrowers Impacted by COVID-19 Pandemic
- Michigan: Attorney General Nessel Announces Appointment of Oceana County Public Administrator
- Michigan: MDOT virtual meeting to give update on 2020-21 M-28 project in Munising
Public comments may be presented in person at the public hearing. Written comments may be submitted at the meeting or may be mailed/e-mailed to the following address:
Marijuana Regulatory Agency
P.O. Box 30205
Lansing, MI 48909
The Marijuana Regulatory Agency will hold public meetings in 2020 on the following dates:
March 26, 2020 at 9:30 A.M.
Hoyt Public Library
505 Janes Ave., Saginaw, MI 48607
June 25, 2020 at 9:30 A.M
Health Science Center Building, Community Room, 1st Floor
4800 W. 4 Mile, Grayling, MI 49738
September 24, 2020 at 9:30 A.M.
City Hall - City Commission Chambers
241 W. South Street, Kalamazoo, MI 49007
December 2020 (TBD) at 9:30 A.M.
Cadillac Place, 1st Floor, Conference Room L-150
3044 W. Grand Blvd., Detroit, MI 48202
Latest on Michimich.com
- Andrew Carnegie Global Capital Has Announced an Equity Investment in a Brantstone Properties Development Project – London, Slated 2023
- What if Bon Jovi's Drummer Had Been an Indian Temple Musician From 800AD?
- Michigan: MDHHS Director Robert Gordon Issues Statement on Order Requiring Testing of Farm and Food Processing Employees
- New Memoir By U.S. Marine: Releasing on Amazon September 06 2020
- Building Your Success System. Unique New eBook
- Onlive Server Announced Europe based Germany VPS Server Hosting Services with KVM Hypervisor Cloud Panel
- Platinum Educational Group Announces Sponsorship of the National Registry of Emergency Medical Techn
- ICON Jewel's Famed Hollywood Jeweler Talks Diamonds, Covid And These Uncertain Times
- Governor's Fitness Awards Move to Virtual Celebration
- Why We Need More Black Executives in Hip Hop? by Eric B
- Michigan: Eastbound I-94 closed at M-60 in Jackson starting Thursday for bridge demolition
- Michigan: Eastbound I-94 ramp to southbound US-127 closed in Jackson starting on Saturday
- Governor Whitmer Extends Declaration of Emergency As Michigan Continues to Fight COVID-19
- Michigan: AG Nessel Announces Settlement Eliminating Telecom Carrier Responsible for Illegal Robocalls
- Michigan: Governor Whitmer Makes Appointment to Ogemaw County Probate Court
- Michigan: MPSC to hold public hearing on Enbridge's request for siting authority to replace, relocate Line 5 in Straits of Mackinac
- Additional food assistance for 350,000 Michigan families in response to COVID-19 extended through August
- Michigan: M-89 resurfacing in Richland starts Monday
- Michigan: AG Nessel Joins Bipartisan Coalition Urging Federal Government Action to Increase Access and Affordability for COVID-19 Drug
- Herman Miller Upholds Win in Ongoing Fight to Protect Iconic Designs from Trademark Infringement