December 6, 2019 – The Marijuana Regulatory Agency (MRA) will hold a public meeting on Monday, December 9, 2019, at the Flint City Hall, located at 1101 Saginaw St., Flint, MI 48502, at 9:30 A.M.
The MRA is required to hold at least four public meetings each calendar year for the purpose of hearing complaints and receiving the views of the public regarding the administration of the authorities, powers, duties, functions, and responsibilities vested in the Agency.
The MRA intends to livestream the meeting on the Dept. of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs' Facebook page for those who are unable to attend in person.
The purpose of this public hearing is to receive public comment on the MRA's administration of the following statutes:
- Michigan Medical Marihuana Act (2008) Michigan Medical Marihuana Facilities Licensing Act (2016) Marihuana Tracking Act (2016) Michigan Regulation and Taxation of Marihuana Act (2018)
More on Michimich.com
- Rape Victim Strikes Back At Janitorial Industry Giant
- Tarps Now® Increases Heavy Duty Tarps Line Up Due to Heavy Demand
- Michigan: Public briefing on I-696 Electro-Plating Services contamination set for Feb. 3 in Madison Heights
- Michigan: Marijuana Regulatory Agency Expands Product Recall
- Michigan: MDOT open house to discuss Dickman Road repaving
Public comments may be presented in person at the public hearing. Written comments may be submitted at the meeting or may be mailed/e-mailed to the following address:
Marijuana Regulatory Agency
P.O. Box 30205
Lansing, MI 48909
The Marijuana Regulatory Agency will hold public meetings in 2020 on the following dates:
March 26, 2020 at 9:30 A.M.
Hoyt Public Library
505 Janes Ave., Saginaw, MI 48607
June 25, 2020 at 9:30 A.M
Health Science Center Building, Community Room, 1st Floor
4800 W. 4 Mile, Grayling, MI 49738
September 24, 2020 at 9:30 A.M.
City Hall - City Commission Chambers
241 W. South Street, Kalamazoo, MI 49007
December 2020 (TBD) at 9:30 A.M.
Cadillac Place, 1st Floor, Conference Room L-150
3044 W. Grand Blvd., Detroit, MI 48202
Latest on Michimich.com
- Great Gulf Features Holistic Beauty Expert Tammy Fender Services at La Clara Luxury Residences
- Professional Women Need P.O.W.E.R.!
- SeniorMatch.com Enrolls its Millionth Senior Single for Mature Dating
- Michigan: LARA Suspends License of Centurion Security Concepts, LLC in Detroit, MI
- Michigan: MDOT to host open house on I-94 and I-75 bridge replacements in Detroit
- Michigan: Conservation officers increase snowmobile patrols over holiday weekend
- Michigan: Reward offered in elk poaching incidents in northern Lower Peninsula
- Michigan: State Veterinarian Statement on Alcona County Bovine Tuberculosis Positive Herd
- Tangled Hair Techs Helps Women with Depression Come Alive through Detangling Tangled Matted Hair
- Linksys And Axiros Enter Into Strategic Partnership
- Axiros Solution Enables WND UK, Sigfox Operator For United Kingdom To Manage CPEs On Their Network
- Africanmall--An Online Store of Women Clothing and Wigs For Black Women
- Gov. Whitmer treats MDHHS employees to lunch for 'Simple Gifts' ideas that streamline and improve services for residents, staff; Honorees come from offices throughout the state, including Metro Detroit, West Michigan, Lansing, Flint, Northern Michigan
- Michigan AG Challenges Court Decision Involving Line 5 Tunnel Law
- Michigan: AG Nessel Joins Lawsuit to Stop Federal Government from Eliminating Food Assistance for Nearly 700,000 Struggling Americans
- Michigan: Treasury: 1099-G Forms Being Sent to Some Taxpayers
- Michigan: Diverse, Bipartisan Coalition Supports Attorney General Nessel's Defense of the ACA, Urges Supreme Court to Act
- Football fever: Continental ensures seating comfort at major sporting events in the United States
- Michigan: MDOT to host open house on Second Avenue bridge replacement over I-94 in Detroit
- Michigan: MDHHS issues Request for Proposals for juvenile justice diversion pilot programming