- Michigan: Home Help Provider Charged with Medicaid Fraud
- MDARD, DNR stress biosecurity to help protect Michigan's rabbits and hares from fatal disease
- Michigan: Consumer Advisory: Rashi Al-Ref Tahini tests positive for Salmonella
Detroit, May 4, 2021 - The Michigan Gaming Control Board has approved the Lac Vieux Desert tribe and its platform provider, PointsBet, to launch internet casino gaming at 10 a.m. Tuesday, May 4. The Upper Peninsula-based tribe previously received approval to launch online sports betting on Jan. 22.
"The Lac Vieux Desert tribe becomes the 12th operator to offer both forms of online gaming after meeting all regulatory requirements," said Richard S. Kalm, executive director, Michigan Gaming Control Board. "The associated revenue payments will support K-12 education, economic development and the local tribal governing body."
More on Michimich.com
- Michigan Attorney General, EGLE call out 3M attempt to gut PFAS in drinking water rules
- Michigan: AG Nessel Announces Genesee County Expungement Event
- Michigan: MDHHS updates testing requirements for long-term care facilitiesRoutine testing no longer required for fully vaccinated staff members
- Michigan: Attorney General Nessel Joins Series of Multistate Efforts
- Priority Health Allowing Deductible Transfers for Individuals Switching Insurers During Special Enrollment Period
Currently, a 13th operator, Gun Lake Casino, offers internet casino gaming only with authorized provider Parx Interactive.
Authorized online gaming operators and their platform providers are listed on the MGCB website.
"The Michigan Gaming Control Board shall ensure the conduct of fair and honest gaming to protect the interests of the citizens of the State of Michigan."
Latest on Michimich.com
- Michigan: AG Nessel Secures Win for Workers Alongside Several States
- Mobile Car Valet in South West London and Surrey
- The Rolls Royce Of Generator Pads
- Michigan: Traffic calming, pedestrian crossing upgrades coming to US-23 BR in Rogers City
- Michigan: Voter-Suppression Robocalls Case Heading to Trial
- Michigan: MDE Approves Second Program to Provide Alternative Route to Teacher Licensure
- Lerner Advertising To Receive Two Golden Gavel Awards
- Pear, Sperling, Eggan & Daniels, P.C. Helps Clients Pursue Claims for Unemployment Benefits
- Michigan: Fostering Futures Scholarship Application Period Now Open
- Sterling Heights: Great Gnome Hunt
- Michigan Sustainability Conference fosters community collaboration
- Michigan: EGLE announces date extension for grant application for electronics recycling
- Michigan: Former U.P. Attorney Pleads Guilty to Perjury
- Michigan: Falcons have success at International Bridge
- Michigan: Northbound I-75 lane closures near I-69 in Flint for maintenance May 8
- Gene Silvers Guest Stars In Apple TV Plus Drama 'The Mosquito Coast'
- The Benefits of a Collection Agency
- Major Broadcasters Launch NEXTGEN TV on Six Local Television Stations in Grand Rapids, MI
- Better Yourself With Japanese Iaido
- You Are The Brand: Sustainability From The Inside Out