- Michigan: Gov. Whitmer Announces Credit Rating Outlook Boost as State Displays Strong Financial Position, Economic Recovery
- Michigan: AG Nessel's Payroll Fraud Enforcement Unit Shares Amazon Flex Settlement
- Armstrong International Charts Roadmap to Decarbonization, Joins Renewable Thermal Collaborative
October 9, 2020
Energy Efficiency day was Wednesday, and it highlighted the benefits of energy waste reduction. The Michigan Department of Environment, Great Lakes, and Energy's (EGLE) Energy Services has numerous energy-saving grant programs. EGLE has featured energy efficiency tips and program information every day this week.
Learn more about Energy Efficiency Day. Share your tips and information on social media using the hashtag #EEDay2020.
Today's Energy Efficiency Tip
After energy efficiency upgrades, the next step to clean energy is through renewable energy, and community solar allows access for all regardless of income.
Today's Featured Energy Services Funding Opportunity
More on Michimich.com
- Michigan: Gaylord man arraigned on three charges after fleeing DNR conservation officer in Otsego County
- Michigan: Former Catholic School Teacher Pleads Guilty, MI AG Clergy Abuse Team Secures Fourth Conviction
- Michigan: Attorney General Nessel Leads Coalition in Fight to Preserve Billions of Dollars for Schools
- Michigan: Public Integrity Investigation Involving Macomb County Prosecutor Leads to Additional Guilty Plea
- Michigan: MSHDA Board approves Qualified Allocation Plan and loan commitments for affordable housing developments
Energy Services, in partnership with the Department of Health and Human Services and a local Community Action Agency, is working with an investor owned utility on a sustainable low-to-moderate income community solar model to be rolled out this fall. This Phase III of the MI Community Solar program will work to address low-income energy challenges and provide access to alternative clean energy that participants might not have otherwise.
Here to Help
Energy Services is committed to promoting healthy communities, economic growth and environmental sustainability through energy efficiency and renewable energy. We support individuals, businesses and communities by providing educational awareness as well as technical, financial and referral assistance. Energy Services offers a variety of programs each year to catalyze growth and jumpstart Michigan entities in reaching their own energy goals.
For more information about EV charging grants
Contact Lisa Thomas, ThomasL17@michigan.gov, 517-282-6646.
Latest on Michimich.com
- Scallop Software is now a GSA MULTIPLE SCHEDULE approved vendor. Congratulations from Brian Peterson and the Government Marketplace LLC team
- Overlooked Hurricane Katrina Mississippi Black Women Survivors Resilience and Recovery
- Two Late Model JD Norman Automotive Component Facilities to Be Auctioned by Order of the Secured Party
- Michigan: MDHHS seeking proposals for services to domestic violence victims
- Michigan: Streams and lakes statewide will benefit from 17 Fisheries Habitat Grant projects
- Michigan: Attorney General Nessel Celebrates Supreme Court Decision Upholding the Affordable Care Act
- Hot, dry weather pushes fire danger into 'extreme' territory for parts of Michigan
- Michigan: Gov. Whitmer Announces State will Open to Full Capacity on June 22
- Paul Sinacore Casting Shines Spotlight On "Friends: The Reunion" as Diversity Backlash Continues
- ACN Inc. Reaches Agreement for the Purchase of Assets of Kynect Ltd
- Is A Licensed Property Manager Required In Nevada?
- Visionz Group and HMSA Form Partnership to Help Ex-Offenders in Michigan Prepare for the Workforce
- Michigan: Council on Climate Solutions to meet June 22
- Governor Whitmer, Michigan Officials Celebrate U.S. Supreme Court Decision That Upholds the Affordable Care Act
- 7-Year Old Singer/Songwriter Kyra Pesebre Releases "I Love You, Dad" In Time For Father's Day
- The Coretec Group Enters Into Research Partnership With Eindhoven University of Technology
- The KIS Foundation, Inc. Celebrates World Sickle Cell Day "Day of Physical Fitness and Education"
- Michigan: Marijuana Regulatory Agency Announces June Business Resource Workshop, Featuring Our Cannabis
- AG Nessel Congratulates Department Staff Recognized by Women Lawyers Association of Michigan, Mid-Michigan Region
- Industry Leaders Spotlight the New Payer Regulatory and Compliance Environment at Beacon Leadership Summit