Monday, Oct. 28, 2019
ESTIMATED COMPLETION DATE:
Sunday, Nov. 3, 2019
The Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) will complete steel structural repairs to the Carpenter Road bridge over I-75. This work is part of an overall $1 million investment in structural repairs to 12 bridges across Genesee and Lapeer counties.
More on Michimich.com
- Upcycle Pop returns with its Sustainable Holiday Event. Art Exhibits, Performances and a Fashion Show
- Royal Portrush, Omni Barton Creek, Golf Rivals, Adidas, and Great Waters announced as winners of Golf Aficionado Magazine Best of 2019 Awards
- Let the best local modular kitchen manufacturer in Kolkata make a kitchen for you
- BiKi.com Receives Investment for Platform Upgrade to Prepare for Global Industry Growth
- WebSatchel makes mobile breakthrough
During daytime hours, northbound I-75 will have one lane closed. Motorists can expect two lanes closed overnight from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m. No lane closures will occur on Fridays and Saturdays in order to accommodate weekend travel.
This work is weather dependent.
This work involves repairing critical bridge components necessary to extend the life of the infrastructure.
Latest on Michimich.com
- MC Companies Announced As 2020 Top Company To Work Multifamily
- Michigan: EGLE's Know It Before You Throw It named Recycling Campaign of the Year by Waste Dive
- Michigan's Parent Dashboard Hits An Impressive Milestone
- Allen Maintenance Corporation Is Your Office Cleaning Needs Specialist
- Michigan: M-24/Turrill Road signal in Lapeer to begin flash mode by Dec. 12
- DuraFast Label Company Preparing for Demand for Epson's New CW-C6500 8-inch Color Label Printers
- Thiel College to host cyclists for Bike MS: Escape to the Lake 2020 fundraising event
- Domino's® GPS Delivery Tracking Technology Expanding into Stores Across the U.S.
- The Story of the LUCKY GOLD COIN in the Cake
- Kirk Stange And Stange Law Firm, PC Proud To Support Kids Rock Cancer On Their 10th Year Anniversary
- SciTech to Present at Biotech Showcase 2020 in San Francisco
- Ottawa-based Business to Create Car Accident Reduction Technology
- Michigan: Testing affirms below-background radiation levels at site of Detroit River materials collapse
- BetterInvesting Magazine Releases February Stock To Study And Undervalued Stock Choices For Investors' Informational And Educational Use
- Michigan: MPSC accepts parts of Upper Peninsula Power Co.'s integrated resource plan, recommends changes
- Michigan: MPSC approves $19.9M rate increase for SEMCO Energy Gas Co.
- Michigan: Gov. Whitmer Lowers Flags in Observance of Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day
- Michigan: MI AG Nessel Charges Former Credit Union Teller with Embezzlement from Elderly Customer
- More than 11,000 blind, visually impaired Michiganders receive services over 50-year span
- Michigan: Gov. Whitmer Files Brief in Supreme Court Regarding State Funding of Nonpublic Schools