- Michigan: Home Help Provider Charged with Medicaid Fraud
- MDARD, DNR stress biosecurity to help protect Michigan's rabbits and hares from fatal disease
- Michigan: Consumer Advisory: Rashi Al-Ref Tahini tests positive for Salmonella
EGLE Media Office, EGLE-Assist@Michigan.gov, 517-284-9278
The Michigan PFAS Action Response Team (MPART) will provide an update on the investigation into the former Falk Road landfill in Oakland County on Monday, May 10, 2021.
Representatives from the Michigan Department of Environment, Great Lakes, and Energy (EGLE) and the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) will host the virtual community meeting at 6 p.m.
The meeting is planned as an online event, rather than an in-person meeting, to comply with current state measures designed to slow the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
To register for and participate online meeting, visit the registration website. Pre-registration and providing a name is not required to attend the meeting. Those interested in participating can also go to the registration website to join.
Individuals without internet access can listen to the meeting by calling 636-651-3142 and entering the conference code 374288#.
After the presentations, there will be an opportunity for attendees to ask questions.
More on Michimich.com
- Michigan Attorney General, EGLE call out 3M attempt to gut PFAS in drinking water rules
- Michigan: AG Nessel Announces Genesee County Expungement Event
- Michigan: MDHHS updates testing requirements for long-term care facilitiesRoutine testing no longer required for fully vaccinated staff members
- Michigan: Attorney General Nessel Joins Series of Multistate Efforts
- Priority Health Allowing Deductible Transfers for Individuals Switching Insurers During Special Enrollment Period
The meeting will be recorded and posted along with materials within a few days and can be viewed on the website Michigan.gov/PFASSites, Former Falk Rd. Landfill page.
For questions about the investigation or for a copy of the presentation materials, contact Kim Ethridge, EGLE, at EthridgeK@Michigan.gov or call her at 586-324-0183. For questions related to PFAS and health, contact Rosa Jaiman, MDHHS at JaimanR@Michigan.gov or call her at 517-331-1049 or 800-648-6942.
Individuals needing language assistance or accommodations for effective participation at the meeting should contact Kim Ethridge at least 7 days prior to the meeting to request language, mobility, visual, hearing, translation, or other assistance.
EGLE does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, age, national origin, color, marital status, disability, political beliefs, height, weight, genetic information, or sexual orientation in the administration of any of its programs or activities and prohibits intimidation and retaliation, as required by applicable laws and regulations.
Latest on Michimich.com
- Michigan: AG Nessel Secures Win for Workers Alongside Several States
- Mobile Car Valet in South West London and Surrey
- The Rolls Royce Of Generator Pads
- Michigan: Traffic calming, pedestrian crossing upgrades coming to US-23 BR in Rogers City
- Michigan: Voter-Suppression Robocalls Case Heading to Trial
- Michigan: MDE Approves Second Program to Provide Alternative Route to Teacher Licensure
- Lerner Advertising To Receive Two Golden Gavel Awards
- Pear, Sperling, Eggan & Daniels, P.C. Helps Clients Pursue Claims for Unemployment Benefits
- Michigan: Fostering Futures Scholarship Application Period Now Open
- Sterling Heights: Great Gnome Hunt
- Michigan Sustainability Conference fosters community collaboration
- Michigan: EGLE announces date extension for grant application for electronics recycling
- Michigan: Former U.P. Attorney Pleads Guilty to Perjury
- Michigan: Falcons have success at International Bridge
- Michigan: Northbound I-75 lane closures near I-69 in Flint for maintenance May 8
- Gene Silvers Guest Stars In Apple TV Plus Drama 'The Mosquito Coast'
- The Benefits of a Collection Agency
- Major Broadcasters Launch NEXTGEN TV on Six Local Television Stations in Grand Rapids, MI
- Better Yourself With Japanese Iaido
- You Are The Brand: Sustainability From The Inside Out