CONTACT: Chris Gautz, Public Information Officer
The Michigan Parole Board will hold a public hearing on Thursday, December 5, 2019 to consider the possible parole of John Jackson, #144243. It will be held at 9:00 a.m. at the T-100 Training Center; G. Robert Cotton Correctional Facility in Jackson, Michigan.
More on Michimich.com
- Maccabi USA Men's Basketball Announces New Head Coach For 21st Maccabiah
- Michigan: Meridian Road bridge repairs over I-96 underway in Ingham County
- Michigan: Attorney General Nessel Urges Senate to Pass Legislation to Ensure Relief for all Federal Student Loan Borrowers Impacted by COVID-19 Pandemic
- Michigan: Attorney General Nessel Announces Appointment of Oceana County Public Administrator
- Michigan: MDOT virtual meeting to give update on 2020-21 M-28 project in Munising
John Jackson is serving a Life sentence for the crime of Robbery Armed. He was sentenced on March 30, 1990 out of Wayne County.
Timothy S. Flanagan, Member of the Michigan Parole Board, will conduct the hearing under the provisions of the Lifer Law, MCLA 791.234.
Capacity at the public hearing venue is limited; admittance will be on a first come, first serve basis.
Latest on Michimich.com
- Andrew Carnegie Global Capital Has Announced an Equity Investment in a Brantstone Properties Development Project – London, Slated 2023
- What if Bon Jovi's Drummer Had Been an Indian Temple Musician From 800AD?
- Michigan: MDHHS Director Robert Gordon Issues Statement on Order Requiring Testing of Farm and Food Processing Employees
- New Memoir By U.S. Marine: Releasing on Amazon September 06 2020
- Building Your Success System. Unique New eBook
- Onlive Server Announced Europe based Germany VPS Server Hosting Services with KVM Hypervisor Cloud Panel
- Platinum Educational Group Announces Sponsorship of the National Registry of Emergency Medical Techn
- ICON Jewel's Famed Hollywood Jeweler Talks Diamonds, Covid And These Uncertain Times
- Governor's Fitness Awards Move to Virtual Celebration
- Why We Need More Black Executives in Hip Hop? by Eric B
- Michigan: Eastbound I-94 closed at M-60 in Jackson starting Thursday for bridge demolition
- Michigan: Eastbound I-94 ramp to southbound US-127 closed in Jackson starting on Saturday
- Governor Whitmer Extends Declaration of Emergency As Michigan Continues to Fight COVID-19
- Michigan: AG Nessel Announces Settlement Eliminating Telecom Carrier Responsible for Illegal Robocalls
- Michigan: Governor Whitmer Makes Appointment to Ogemaw County Probate Court
- Michigan: MPSC to hold public hearing on Enbridge's request for siting authority to replace, relocate Line 5 in Straits of Mackinac
- Additional food assistance for 350,000 Michigan families in response to COVID-19 extended through August
- Michigan: M-89 resurfacing in Richland starts Monday
- Michigan: AG Nessel Joins Bipartisan Coalition Urging Federal Government Action to Increase Access and Affordability for COVID-19 Drug
- Herman Miller Upholds Win in Ongoing Fight to Protect Iconic Designs from Trademark Infringement