CONTACT: Chris Gautz, Public Information Officer
The Michigan Parole Board will hold a public hearing on Thursday, December 5, 2019 to consider the possible parole of John Jackson, #144243. It will be held at 9:00 a.m. at the T-100 Training Center; G. Robert Cotton Correctional Facility in Jackson, Michigan.
More on Michimich.com
- Rape Victim Strikes Back At Janitorial Industry Giant
- Tarps Now® Increases Heavy Duty Tarps Line Up Due to Heavy Demand
- Michigan: Public briefing on I-696 Electro-Plating Services contamination set for Feb. 3 in Madison Heights
- Michigan: Marijuana Regulatory Agency Expands Product Recall
- Michigan: MDOT open house to discuss Dickman Road repaving
John Jackson is serving a Life sentence for the crime of Robbery Armed. He was sentenced on March 30, 1990 out of Wayne County.
Timothy S. Flanagan, Member of the Michigan Parole Board, will conduct the hearing under the provisions of the Lifer Law, MCLA 791.234.
Capacity at the public hearing venue is limited; admittance will be on a first come, first serve basis.
Latest on Michimich.com
- Great Gulf Features Holistic Beauty Expert Tammy Fender Services at La Clara Luxury Residences
- Professional Women Need P.O.W.E.R.!
- SeniorMatch.com Enrolls its Millionth Senior Single for Mature Dating
- Michigan: LARA Suspends License of Centurion Security Concepts, LLC in Detroit, MI
- Michigan: MDOT to host open house on I-94 and I-75 bridge replacements in Detroit
- Michigan: Conservation officers increase snowmobile patrols over holiday weekend
- Michigan: Reward offered in elk poaching incidents in northern Lower Peninsula
- Michigan: State Veterinarian Statement on Alcona County Bovine Tuberculosis Positive Herd
- Tangled Hair Techs Helps Women with Depression Come Alive through Detangling Tangled Matted Hair
- Linksys And Axiros Enter Into Strategic Partnership
- Axiros Solution Enables WND UK, Sigfox Operator For United Kingdom To Manage CPEs On Their Network
- Africanmall--An Online Store of Women Clothing and Wigs For Black Women
- Gov. Whitmer treats MDHHS employees to lunch for 'Simple Gifts' ideas that streamline and improve services for residents, staff; Honorees come from offices throughout the state, including Metro Detroit, West Michigan, Lansing, Flint, Northern Michigan
- Michigan AG Challenges Court Decision Involving Line 5 Tunnel Law
- Michigan: AG Nessel Joins Lawsuit to Stop Federal Government from Eliminating Food Assistance for Nearly 700,000 Struggling Americans
- Michigan: Treasury: 1099-G Forms Being Sent to Some Taxpayers
- Michigan: Diverse, Bipartisan Coalition Supports Attorney General Nessel's Defense of the ACA, Urges Supreme Court to Act
- Football fever: Continental ensures seating comfort at major sporting events in the United States
- Michigan: MDOT to host open house on Second Avenue bridge replacement over I-94 in Detroit
- Michigan: MDHHS issues Request for Proposals for juvenile justice diversion pilot programming