- Michigan: AG Nessel, Kalamazoo Prosecutor Getting Announce Sentencing in Sexual Assault Cold Cases
- Online gaming and sports betting are now live in Michigan as Sen. Hertel places first wager
- Michigan: First Circuit Court of Appeals Decision Saves Millions in Annual Funding for Schools, First Responders
CONTACT: Chris Gautz, Public Information Officer
The Michigan Parole Board will hold a public hearing on Tuesday, December 8, 2020 at 11:00 a.m. to consider the possible parole of Karol Soles, #170214. The hearing will be conducted via video through Microsoft Teams and can be accessed by clicking HERE.
More on Michimich.com
- Major auction of agricultural land with development potential set for February 25
- Announcing PLM Road Map & PDT Spring 2021
- Snow Salt Residue on Floors in the Workplace Creates A Heavy Burden
- RocketMortgage.com Launches National Mortgage Broker Directory, Enabling Consumers to Easily Find a Broker in their Hometown
- Introducing DJ Hustle, DJ, Producer, Artist, Photographer, Actor and Author
Those planning to access the hearing must call 517-335-1736 no later than December 4, 2020 to confirm attendance.
Karol Soles is serving a Life sentence for the crime of Criminal Sexual Conduct 1st Degree (Person Under 13). He was sentenced on September 13, 1982 out of Shiawassee County.
Ricardo R. Moore, Member of the Michigan Parole Board, will conduct the hearing under the provisions of the Lifer Law, MCLA 791.234.
When logging into the hearing, your video must be turned off and audio muted to eliminate distraction during the hearing.
Latest on Michimich.com
- Brazil's ANVISA Grants Novel Food Approval for NEM® brand eggshell membrane
- CreditSnap, a next generation FinTech startup, announces strategic seed investment from multi-lender finance platform Tresl, its earliest adopter
- TCF Declares Quarterly Cash Dividends
- Michigan Teachers Chosen As State Finalists for Presidential Teaching Award
- Michigan: Recent real estate transactions improve western UP trail access
- Michigan: Segment of Van Buren Trail State Park temporarily closed
- FOURMIDABLE assumes management of four apartments across several states
- Qué es el Marketing Science y por qué es indispensable considerarlo en el 2021
- FANUC America Launches New CRX Cobot E-Learning Website
- Meijer Partners with Michigan Businesses to Address Home Fitness Demand
- CIMdata Publishes eBook: Making Service Lifecycle Management A Profitable, Competitive Advantage
- Aesthetic Mentor Hosts Free Webinar "Becoming an Aesthetic Nurse in 2021"
- Process Technology announces advanced heating for IPA and flammable solvents with two new heaters
- Nondurables Struggle, as 90% of Major Manufacturers Fail to Satisfy Customers, ACSI Data Show
- Syxsense Announces the Release of Syxsense Cortex, A Next-Generation, Visual IT and Security Management Process Automation Solution
- k-Space Ships 5 Glass Breakage Metrology Systems
- Top 5 Things Companies Can Do Today To Set Themselves Up For Success in 2021
- Boxed Water Is Better® Launches Four New Flavors Responding to Mounting Consumer Demand
- Gembah Sees Exponential Growth Year-Over-Year as eCommerce Industry Thrives
- J.D. Power Mourns Death of Company Founder James David Power III