CONTACT: Chris Gautz, Public Information Officer
The Michigan Parole Board will hold a public hearing on Thursday, December 3, 2020 at 11:00 a.m. to consider the possible parole of Thomas Meagher, #137209. The hearing will be conducted via video through Microsoft Teams and can be accessed by clicking HERE.
More on Michimich.com
- Boost Your Curb Appeal with Delights Christmas Light Installation Company
- Aesthetic MdR Named Best MediSpa and Dr. Luis Macías Named Top Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon
- HexGn & Africa Islamic Economic Foundation Team up to Train 100,000 Youth in Africa for Innovation Economy
- Michigan: Be Careful: Thanksgiving is Top Day for Home Cooking Fires
- Michigan: AG Nessel Shares Best Practices for Consumers Amid Pandemic This Holiday Season
Those planning to access the hearing must call 517-335-1736 no later than December 1, 2020 to confirm attendance.
Thomas Meagher is serving three Life sentences for the crimes of Criminal Sexual Conduct 1st Degree, Second or Subsequent Offense, Criminal Sexual Conduct 1st Degree and Kidnapping. He was sentenced on June 23, 1977 and April 19, 1979 out of Oakland County.
Sandra Wilson, Member of the Michigan Parole Board, will conduct the hearing under the provisions of the Lifer Law, MCLA 791.234.
When logging into the hearing, your video must be turned off and audio muted to eliminate distraction during the hearing.
Latest on Michimich.com
- Bavarian Inn matriarch, Dorothy Zehnder, celebrating 99th birthday December 1
- HomeCentris Healthcare Announces New Location Serving Maryland's Eastern Shore
- Crypto Land Is Calling For A New Coin While Its Rates Skyrocket
- The Michigan Moonshot Partners with Toyota and Cisco to Expand Wi-Fi Access in Detroit, Inkster, Flint and Washtenaw County, Michigan
- NAC Welcomes New OCC Proposed Rule To Help Provide Access to Banking Services for ATM Operators
- Amazing Photography Book on Black Seniors "A Generation Found: Precious Pearls of Wisdom" by Roohee Marshall
- AUA College of Medicine Establishes Admissions Agreement with Stetson University
- Michigan: Attorney General Nessel Continues to Raise Awareness During Utility Scam Awareness Week
- MSHDA Board approves grants to Habitat for Humanity of Michigan and CEDAM, supports loans for acquisition and rehabilitation of affordable rental units in rural communities
- Statement from MDHHS Director Robert Gordon on court ruling regarding Michigan Restaurant & Lodging Association lawsuit
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Midland East Celebrates Topping Off
- Michigan: EGLE dismisses case contesting Nestlé water withdrawal permit
- Michigan: Portage Lake Lift Bridge work begins Nov. 30
- Michigan employers recognized for successful apprenticeship programs
- Michigan teens who need adoptive homes share personal stories; November is Adoption Month, as proclaimed by Gov. Gretchen Whitmer
- Michigan: MDARD, MI Retailers Association and Meijer Urging Consumers to Shop as Normal
- Michigan: Further protecting construction, manufacturing workers, MIOSHA enhances inspection efforts
- City of Sterling Heights announces Delay in Dodge Park Ice Rink Opening
- Syxsense Announces New Vulnerability Dashboard as Demand for Securing Remote Workers Surges