- Michigan: Governor Whitmer Makes Appointments to Boards and Commissions
- Michigan: I-69 project in Clinton and Eaton counties begins the week of Aug. 2
- Michigan: COVID-19 cases connected with Faster Horses Festival; attendees who are not fully vaccinated urged to get tested
CONTACT: Chris Gautz, Public Information Officer
The Michigan Parole Board will hold a public hearing on Thursday, August 5, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. to consider the possible parole of Wallace Stewart, #158787. The hearing will be conducted via video through Microsoft Teams and can be accessed by clicking HERE.
More on Michimich.com
- City of Sterling Heights announces new "Break-Free Blast" series of events for remainder of 2021
- Horizon Global to Present Virtually and Host Investor Meetings at Jefferies Virtual Industrials Conference August 4
- Vandi Lynnae Announces New Single 'Dancing Through The Rain'
- Banks Hardwoods Produces Educational Short Film for Hardwood Lumber Industry
- Michigan: US-41/M-28 signal work in Ishpeming next week
Those planning to access the hearing must call 517-335-1736 no later than August 3, 2021 to confirm attendance.
Wallace Stewart is serving a Life sentence for the crime of Murder 2nd Degree. Wallace Stewart was sentenced on September 4, 1979 out of Wayne County.
Adrianne Van Langevelde, Member of the Michigan Parole Board, will conduct the hearing under the provisions of the Lifer Law, MCLA 791.234.
When logging into the hearing, your video must be turned off and audio muted to eliminate distraction during the hearing.
Please be advised that recordings, photography or screenshots of the proceeding are prohibited.
Latest on Michimich.com
- NTEA calls on Congress to repeal the Federal Excise Tax
- Fulvic Humic Acid for Gut Health from Age Immune
- Centaris again ranked on Channel Futures MSP 501
- Michigan: Video highlights positive impact of MDOT's Transportation Diversity Recruitment Program
- Michigan: MDHHS, Food Bank continue Flint mobile pantries during August
- Michigan: MDHHS highlights We Treat Hep C Initiative progress in recognition of World Hepatitis Day
- MDOT virtual public meetings Aug. 3 and 4 to discuss draft Michigan Mobility 2045 plan
- Data CRO Expands its Virtual Learning Portfolio with New Life Sciences Courses in Inspection Readiness and Clinical Programming
- NEOGEN Launches Reveal® Q+ for Δ9-THC in Hemp
- edjuster Partners with StaySafe to Deliver Workplace Safety Solutions to Lone Workers in Field Service Claims
- Duke Defense Expands Operations Beyond Byrna
- HTC Global Services Announces Appointment of Nitesh Bansal as President and COO USA - English USA - English USA - English USA - English
- Gov. Whitmer Secures Commitment from Financial Industry Groups to Assist Michiganders Affected by Recent Flooding
- Diabetes continues to be one of top causes of death in the United States
- Bitcoin Short Squeeze Caused Over $1 Billion In Liquidations
- Horizon Global Announces Date for Second Quarter 2021 Results Conference Call
- Michigan: Homeowner Assistance Fund, Single-Family Mortgage Revenue Bonds Receive MSHDA Board Approval
- MPSC approves natural gas pipeline project that will improve reliability for customers in northern Michigan
- Michigan: Stoplog failure alters water levels at White Cloud Dam
- Michigan: Governor Whitmer Announces Support for Ford's Global Battery Center of Excellence in Romulus