The Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) will hold a public open house to discuss details of the proposed improvements for M-15 at Clark Street in the city of Davison.
MDOT will need to acquire a narrow strip of right of way from a property eligible for listing on the National Register of Historic Places. This right of way is necessary to accommodate turn lane construction.
At this meeting, MDOT staff will provide project details and the public will have an opportunity for comments.
Interested residents and business owners
Tuesday, Dec. 17, 2019
More on Michimich.com
- Michigan: Lane closures for Portage Lake Lift Bridge inspection set for June 10
- Michigan Issues Payments to Utilities for Low-income Customers to Help Them Keep Their Energy Services Connected During COVID-19
- Governor Whitmer Rescinds Safer at Home Order, Moves Michigan to Phase Four of the MI Safe Start Plan
- Michigan: Gov. Whitmer Calls for Unity Following President Trump's Call for Governors to 'Dominate' Protesters
- Pomegranate Pictures Attaches Hollywood Vet Sam Sako
4 - 7 p.m.
Davison Central Elementary School Cafeteria
600 S State Road
Davison, MI 48423
Accommodations can be made for persons with disabilities and limited English-speaking ability. Large print materials, auxiliary aids or the services of interpreters, signers, or readers are available upon request. Please call 517-335-4381 to request at least seven days before meeting date.
To improve safety and mobility for motorists and pedestrians, MDOT plans to extend the center left-turn lane on M-15 from West Lexington Street through Clark Street. Information collected at these meetings will help to identify community needs as staff work to finalize design plans.
Latest on Michimich.com
- Los Angeles Based, 8th Floor LLC & ChildFaceMask.com Give Back to the Community While Protecting Children from COVID-19, Viruses, Allergies, & more
- Michigan: Rumble strip installation on I-75 starts tomorrow in northern Oakland County
- New Manufacturers' Resource: Dynamic Improvement Group Works to Boost Factory Efficiencies
- OCI Announces Appointment of Dr. Luke Matranga, Former President of Academy of General Dentistry, to OCI Dental Advisory Board
- Limitless Herbal Ltd Closes on Multi-Million Dollar CBD Deal
- ASCEND 2020 Atlanta Alumni pivot, to create Joint Venture RTW (Return to Work) Solutions Group to provide COVID-19 Business Services
- Little Caesars Popular Crazy Bread® Gets Gooey, Melty, Cheesy Spin-Off
- Real Estate Loans Are Closing During Global Pandemic. Just Ask Rickey Biddle of Philadelphia
- Michigan: Northbound M-39 service drive and ramps closing at US-12 for three weeks for bridge work
- Michigan: Northbound M-24 closing at Drahner Road as work begins in downtown Oxford in northern Oakland County
- Michigan: Secretary Benson: Don't miss June 1 deadline to apply for the Independent Citizens Redistricting Commission
- Michigan: Big Beaver Road to close under I-75 Monday night in Oakland County for new bridge deck concrete pour
- MI Symptoms Web Application Helps Michiganders Track Symptoms; Informs Reopening Strategy
- Michigan regional jobless rates surge in April with COVID-19 pandemic
- Michigan: Lawmakers Sponsor Upcoming Auto Insurance Town Halls
- STARK Industries, LLC Awarded NASA JPL - VITAL Ventilator Manufacturing License to Combat the Global COVID-19 Crisis
- Proposed 2020-21 Sterling Heights Budget Funds Critical Needs with No Tax Increase
- Evolve IP Offers Rapid Deployment of Desktop as a Service to Ingram Micro Partners
- Michigan: AG Nessel Supports Legislative Effort to Re-engage Economy Safely
- Michigan: MDARD Director Statement Regarding $22.5 Million Rural Broadband Investment from USDA