- Michigan: Governor Whitmer Makes Appointments to Boards and Commissions
- Michigan: I-69 project in Clinton and Eaton counties begins the week of Aug. 2
- Michigan: COVID-19 cases connected with Faster Horses Festival; attendees who are not fully vaccinated urged to get tested
July 21, 2021
The Department of Natural Resources is committed to providing Michigan residents the opportunity to share input and ideas on policy decisions, programs and other aspects of natural resource management and outdoor recreation opportunities.
One important avenue for this input is at meetings of the public bodies that advise the DNR and, in some cases, also set policies for natural resource management. Frequently check the DNR boards, commissions, committees and councils webpage for updates.
The links below will take you to the webpage for each group, where you'll find meeting details such as location and agenda (when finalized). Please check these pages frequently, as meeting details may change and sometimes meetings are canceled.
- Accessibility Advisory Council - Tuesday, Aug. 24, 9 a.m. (Contact: Mike Holsinger, 517-284-5946).
- Belle Isle Park Advisory Committee - Thursday, Aug. 19, 6 p.m. (Contact: Barbara Graves, 517-284-6135).
- Eastern Upper Peninsula Citizens' Advisory Council - Tuesday, Aug. 10, 6 p.m. (Contact: Stacy Welling Haughey, 906-226-1331).
- Lake Huron Citizens Fishery Advisory Committee - Wednesday, Aug. 11, 10 a.m. (Contact: Randy Claramunt, 231-622-3820).
- Michigan Iron Industry Museum Advisory Board - Tuesday, Aug. 17, 3 p.m. (Contact: Barry James, 906-475-7857).
- Michigan Natural Resources Commission - Thursday, Aug. 12, 9 a.m. (Contact: Victoria Lischalk, 517-599-1067).
- Michigan Natural Resources Trust Fund Board - Wednesday, Aug. 18, 9 a.m. (Contact: Jon Mayes, 517-284-5954).
- Michigan State Parks Advisory Committee - Wednesday, Aug. 11, 2 p.m. (Contact: Barbara Graves, 517-284-6135).
- Michigan State Waterways Commission - Wednesday, Aug. 25, 9 a.m. (Contact: Michelle Wieber, 517-285-0747).
- Michigan Wildlife Council - Friday, Aug. 20, 9 a.m. (Contact: Pam Vance, 517-284-6056).
- Nonmotorized Advisory Workgroup - Thursday, Aug. 5, 10 a.m. (Contact: Annalisa Centofanti, 517-331-6219).
- Off-Road Vehicle Advisory Workgroup - Wednesday, Aug. 18, 5 p.m. (Contact: Jessica Holley, 517-331-3790).
- Timber and Forest Products Advisory Council - Friday, Aug. 20, 10 a.m. (Contact: Kimberley Korbecki, 517-284-5876).
- Wolf Management Advisory Council - Wednesday, Aug. 4, 8:30 a.m. (Contact: Victoria Lischalk, 517-599-1067).
Latest on Michimich.com
- Horizon Global Announces Date for Second Quarter 2021 Results Conference Call
- Michigan: Homeowner Assistance Fund, Single-Family Mortgage Revenue Bonds Receive MSHDA Board Approval
- MPSC approves natural gas pipeline project that will improve reliability for customers in northern Michigan
- Michigan: Stoplog failure alters water levels at White Cloud Dam
- Michigan: Governor Whitmer Announces Support for Ford's Global Battery Center of Excellence in Romulus
- Michigan: Consent Judgment Reached with Executive Car Rental after Alleged Breach of Agreement
- Michigan: Gov. Whitmer Announces New Grocery Store in North Flint to Provide Healthy Food Options to Area Residents, Create Economic Growth
- Michigan Avenue bridge repairs over Portage Creek start Monday in downtown Kalamazoo
- Michigan: Stay safe this summer: tips for identifying and avoiding harmful algal blooms
- Lots of Tails Waggin' in Kansas City's West Bottoms First Friday Weekend
- Michigan Civil Rights Commission Appoints Atty. John E. Johnson, Jr. Executive Director of the Michigan Department of Civil Rights
- Financial Services and Retirement Planning Expert and Former CEO of VALIC Financial Advisors Joins CEO Coaching International®
- 'APX by Terri Ross' Announces New Director of Client Success
- Vancouver Business owner, John Edwards' Book, "Despite Me; Discover a Proven Pathway to a Life of Passion and Purpose," Nominated for Global Award
- SHELBY TWP Resident, DANIELLE BERNOCK's Book, "EMERGING WITH WINGS," nominated for Global Award
- Galaxy Diagnostics Launches Broadest IFA Serology Panel Available for Bartonella Infection
- Omnific Publishing Announces Acquisition of The Bachelor Diaries Series by Leigh Wyndfield
- CIMdata to Host Free Webinar on Systems Modeling and Simulation
- Michigan: A public hearing to consider the possible parole of Richard Rodriquez, #139690
- Michigan: A public hearing to consider the possible parole of Don Adams, #131431