More on Michimich.com
- $3.6 million in grants available to target invasive species in Michigan
- Michigan: MDHHS announces $3.9 million for retention payments for direct care workers with home and community-based services
- Katharine A. Murphy-Brown, DMD, is recognized by Continental Who's Who
- Buy Website Traffic - Get Targeted Quality Traffic - Real Human Website Traffic
- Michigan: Manton Man Sentenced in 2 CSC Cases Involving Minors
# # #
For media questions, contact
Tracy Wimmer at 517-281-1876.
We welcome questions and comments at the Contact the Secretary of State page.
Customers may call the Department of State Information Center to
speak to a customer-service representative at 888-SOS-MICH (767-6424).
Latest on Michimich.com
- Today is the deadline for Michigan citizens to register to vote online, by mail
- Michigan: Attorney General Nessel Warns Consumers to Beware of Scam Package Delivery Texts
- Joe Biden Accepted Money from China & Russia It's true
- CMR Mechanical Offers Troubleshooting Tips to Help Make This Season More Enjoyable
- Christmas Light Installation Company Offers Free Design Consultation
- Mopec Releases Whitepaper Examining "The Future of Mass Fatality Preparedness"
- AutoQuotes Opens New Office in Atlanta
- Local Health Center to Host Pop-up Halloween Flu Vaccine Clinic
- Whitechapel Holdings Launches PPE Website
- Domino's® Ready to Raise 'Dough' for Kids at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital®
- Last days for Michigan citizens to register to vote online, by mail
- Michigan: Military service members and veterans provided resources and guidance ahead of general election
- One Family Property Releases Acquisition Activity Update
- Michigan: Secretary Benson and sports leaders encourage voters to vote early
- Michigan: AG Nessel Charges Doctor with Multiple Felonies
- Michigan: Older Adults Can Learn How to Use Videoconferencing, Telemedicine and Other Technology; MDHHS providing new service to help cope with COVID-19 social distancing
- Governor Whitmer Announces New Acting Director of Michigan Department of Labor and Economic Opportunity
- Michigan: Governor Whitmer's Emergency Rules to Provide Workers' Compensation for Frontline Health Care Workers Affected by COVID-19
- City of Sterling Heights & Meijer fight food insecurity through Simply Give program
- Sterling Heights: HBA of Southeastern Michigan honors Michael Viazanko with Distinguished Service in Government Award