Contact: Lynn Sutfin, 517-241-2112
LANSING, MICH. Due to a slowdown in the reporting of electronic laboratory results, the COVID-19 case count for Oct. 15 contains additional case referrals that could have been included in yesterday's report.
Daily, tens of thousands of tests results are sent to the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) electronically. These messages are processed through commercial software designed to act as an integrator that connects health reporting systems.
More on Michimich.com
- Michigan: Social Worker's License Suspended for Deceptive Advertising
- Bisnar Chase Employment Attorneys Victorious in California Appellate Court
- Intern Pursuit Platform Launches Their New Game!
- An Original Radio Play Mystery Comedy "The Case of the Missing Parents"
- NFL MVP Adrian Peterson teams up with The Athletes' Corner to Launch 'All Day Holiday Meals'
The evening of Oct. 14, a slowdown in the processing of messages from COVID-19 testing laboratories to the Michigan Disease Surveillance System was noted. The issue has been resolved. No information was lost due to the slowdown. The processing of confirmed cases is again fully operational
Information around this outbreak is changing rapidly. The latest information is available at Michigan.gov/Coronavirus and CDC.gov/Coronavirus.
Latest on Michimich.com
- Dubmuzik on "My New Favorite Podcast"
- Michigan: Consumer Advisory: Pica Farms ordered to stop processing and selling cider due to insanitary conditions at its cider mill
- Michigan: AG's Office Signs Agreement with Ann Arbor Company Following Alleged Violations of Consumer Protection Laws
- Michigan: MDOT reminds motorists to be alert as clocks "fall back" on Sunday
- Dubmuzik, Detroit's multi-platinum producer released "Made In Detroit"!
- Detroit Producer Dubmuzik prepares to release No Parachute 2
- American University of Antigua College of Medicine and University of the Southwest Partner to Offer Students Medical School Opportunity
- From Voting Systems to COVID-19 Pandemic, Industrial and Systems Engineers Tackle Tough Topics on International Podcast
- Holiday Open House returns to Bavarian Inn Castle Shops, Frankenmuth Cheese Haus and more on Nov. 13
- Wooask S01 - World's Most Powerful AI Voice Recorder
- Ziebart Hosts Annual Dealer Awards Virtually; Recognizes Franchisees for Outstanding Service
- Lee Doubleo Drops Debut Single 'SLUSHIE' with Sexy Halloween Club Banger Theme
- RPM Promotes Sergio Gutierrez to Global Co-CEO English FranÃ§ais Deutsch espaÃ±ol
- Michigan: A public hearing to consider the possible parole of Xavier Goss, #197601
- Michigan: A public hearing to consider the possible parole of Randall Morgan, #170198
- Near-Death Experience Researcher Seeks Respondents for Online Survey as Part of New Study and Book
- Michigan: MDARD awards $6.5 million to conservation districts for soil, water, wildlife protection
- Michigan: DNR closes road temporarily in Dickinson County
- Michigan: LARA Director Signs New Indigent Defense Minimum Standard, Protects the Fundamental Constitutional Right to Counsel
- Michigan: MDHHS Extends Emergency Orders in Continued Effort to Contain Spread of COVID-19