- Michigan: Governor Whitmer Makes Appointments to Boards and Commissions
- Michigan: I-69 project in Clinton and Eaton counties begins the week of Aug. 2
- Michigan: EGLE statement on anchor retrieval in Mackinac Straits
Monday, June 28, 2021
ESTIMATED END DATE:
Tuesday, Aug. 31, 2021
The Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) will invest $2.9 million to resurface nearly 5.5 miles of US-131 from US-131 Business Route (BR) to Boon Road near Cadillac.
More on Michimich.com
- City of Sterling Heights announces new "Break-Free Blast" series of events for remainder of 2021
- Horizon Global to Present Virtually and Host Investor Meetings at Jefferies Virtual Industrials Conference August 4
- Vandi Lynnae Announces New Single 'Dancing Through The Rain'
- Banks Hardwoods Produces Educational Short Film for Hardwood Lumber Industry
- Michigan: US-41/M-28 signal work in Ishpeming next week
For project details and a map, visit Mi Drive.
This work will require daytime single-lane closures with traffic shifts. One lane will remain open in each direction.
This project includes new rumble strips and pavement markings.
Latest on Michimich.com
- NTEA calls on Congress to repeal the Federal Excise Tax
- Fulvic Humic Acid for Gut Health from Age Immune
- Centaris again ranked on Channel Futures MSP 501
- Michigan: Video highlights positive impact of MDOT's Transportation Diversity Recruitment Program
- Michigan: MDHHS, Food Bank continue Flint mobile pantries during August
- Michigan: MDHHS highlights We Treat Hep C Initiative progress in recognition of World Hepatitis Day
- MDOT virtual public meetings Aug. 3 and 4 to discuss draft Michigan Mobility 2045 plan
- Data CRO Expands its Virtual Learning Portfolio with New Life Sciences Courses in Inspection Readiness and Clinical Programming
- NEOGEN Launches Reveal® Q+ for Δ9-THC in Hemp
- edjuster Partners with StaySafe to Deliver Workplace Safety Solutions to Lone Workers in Field Service Claims
- Duke Defense Expands Operations Beyond Byrna
- HTC Global Services Announces Appointment of Nitesh Bansal as President and COO USA - English USA - English USA - English USA - English
- Gov. Whitmer Secures Commitment from Financial Industry Groups to Assist Michiganders Affected by Recent Flooding
- Diabetes continues to be one of top causes of death in the United States
- Bitcoin Short Squeeze Caused Over $1 Billion In Liquidations
- Horizon Global Announces Date for Second Quarter 2021 Results Conference Call
- Michigan: Homeowner Assistance Fund, Single-Family Mortgage Revenue Bonds Receive MSHDA Board Approval
- MPSC approves natural gas pipeline project that will improve reliability for customers in northern Michigan
- Michigan: Stoplog failure alters water levels at White Cloud Dam
- Michigan: Governor Whitmer Announces Support for Ford's Global Battery Center of Excellence in Romulus