- Michigan: Gov. Whitmer Announces Credit Rating Outlook Boost as State Displays Strong Financial Position, Economic Recovery
- Michigan: AG Nessel's Payroll Fraud Enforcement Unit Shares Amazon Flex Settlement
- Armstrong International Charts Roadmap to Decarbonization, Joins Renewable Thermal Collaborative
The Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) will have an informational open house meeting to discuss a planned roundabout at the US-31/M-22 intersection north of Manistee in Manistee County. This project is a partnership with the Little River Band of Ottawa Indians and is scheduled to be built in 2022.
MDOT Traverse City Transportation Service Center (TSC) staff
Little River Band of Ottawa Indians representatives
Interested residents, commuters and business owners
Wednesday, June 9, 2021
5 - 6 p.m.
Microsoft Teams virtual public meeting
More on Michimich.com
- Michigan: Gaylord man arraigned on three charges after fleeing DNR conservation officer in Otsego County
- Michigan: Former Catholic School Teacher Pleads Guilty, MI AG Clergy Abuse Team Secures Fourth Conviction
- Michigan: Attorney General Nessel Leads Coalition in Fight to Preserve Billions of Dollars for Schools
- Michigan: Public Integrity Investigation Involving Macomb County Prosecutor Leads to Additional Guilty Plea
- Michigan: MSHDA Board approves Qualified Allocation Plan and loan commitments for affordable housing developments
To join by phone without using Internet, call 248-509-0316
Conference ID: 773 951 926#
How to attend a Teams public meeting
In areas with limited Internet access, copies of the meeting transcript and presentation are available by mail. Call 517-335-4381 or e-mail MonsmaM@Michigan.gov to request a copy.
Accommodations can be made for persons who require mobility, visual, hearing, written, or other assistance for participation. Large print materials, auxiliary aids or the services of interpreters, signers, or readers are available upon request. Please contact Megan Dover at 517-290-1198 or DoverM@Michigan.gov, or complete Form 2658 for American Sign Language (ASL): https://www.Michigan.gov/MDOT/0,4616,7-151-9621_31783---,00.html. Requests should be made at least five days prior to the meeting date. Reasonable efforts will be made to provide the requested accommodation or an effective alternative, but accommodations may not be guaranteed.
More on Michimich.com
- Michigan: MDCR Interim Director John E. Johnson Jr. Issues Statement on SCOTUS Ruling Upholding the Affordable Care Act
- Michigan: Lansing Avenue closed from Shirley Drive to Royal Drive in Jackson starting June 22 to rebuild bridge over I-94
- World Refugee Day highlights contributions of refugees, celebrates Michigan being a safe, welcoming state
- Michigan: AG Nessel Provides Update on Grand Traverse County Commissioner
- Auto Insurance Virtual Town Hall Offered to Michigan Consumers
MDOT is partnering with the Little River Band of Ottawa Indians to build a roundabout at the US-31/M-22 intersection.
Roundabouts help prevent severe crashes that often result in injuries or fatalities, while allowing better traffic flow than with a traffic signal. More information about roundabouts is available at www.Michigan.gov/Roundabout.
Please provide comments and questions using the online comment form by June 23, 2021, or by mail or e-mail to MDOT Public Involvement and Hearings Officer Monica Monsma at MonsmaM@Michigan.gov or:
MDOT Environmental Services Section
P.O. Box 30050
Lansing, MI 48909
Latest on Michimich.com
- The Coretec Group Enters Into Research Partnership With Eindhoven University of Technology
- The KIS Foundation, Inc. Celebrates World Sickle Cell Day "Day of Physical Fitness and Education"
- Michigan: Marijuana Regulatory Agency Announces June Business Resource Workshop, Featuring Our Cannabis
- AG Nessel Congratulates Department Staff Recognized by Women Lawyers Association of Michigan, Mid-Michigan Region
- Industry Leaders Spotlight the New Payer Regulatory and Compliance Environment at Beacon Leadership Summit
- St Pete Talk joins the Canadian Snowbird Association talking Taxes | Snowbirds
- APX Founder Terri Ross Returns as a Featured Speaker at the 2021 AmSpa Medical Spa & Aesthetic Bootcamps
- CIMdata's President & CEO to Join a Webinar on PLM Evaluation and Digital Transformation
- New TrialAssure LINK Technology Saves Up to 4 Weeks from Plain Language Summary Writing
- OpenSSL 3.0 Release Candidate now available
- Protopia and University of Michigan Host Webinar on AI-Powered Networking in the Classroom
- Lineus Medical Expands US Distribution with CoMedical
- Ismail Sirdah's Tips for Finding the Perfect concert Venue
- Michigan: MDE Supports Federal Title IX Action Prohibiting Sexual Discrimination
- PEI Named Top Managed Services Provider in the United States
- Lake Michigan Credit Union Announces Acquisition of Pilot Bank of Tampa, Florida
- Michigan: AG Nessel, DIFS Remind Consumers to Watch Out for Callers Claiming to be from Health Departments
- ActivePipe empowering brokerages to stay relevant
- Tropidelic and JSG Live announce the inaugural EVERWILD Music Festival Aug 13 – 14, 2021 in Newark, OH
- MSG's Nick Suino Shares Marketing Tips