Saturday, Nov. 9, 2019
ESTIMATED COMPLETION DATE:
Monday, Nov. 11, 2019
The Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) will close the left lane of westbound I-94 between Sargent Road and Elm Avenue for median paving. This work is part of the ongoing I-94 Corridor Project.
More on Michimich.com
- MC Companies Announced As 2020 Top Company To Work Multifamily
- Michigan: EGLE's Know It Before You Throw It named Recycling Campaign of the Year by Waste Dive
- Michigan's Parent Dashboard Hits An Impressive Milestone
- Allen Maintenance Corporation Is Your Office Cleaning Needs Specialist
- Michigan: M-24/Turrill Road signal in Lapeer to begin flash mode by Dec. 12
For more information about the project, go to www.Michigan.gov/I94Jackson.
The closure will be extended on Sunday morning from Elm Avenue to M-60 to allow westbound traffic to shift onto the eastbound roadway.
These improvements will provide increased safety and mobility in this area of the I-94, which is a significant local, national and international trade corridor.
Latest on Michimich.com
- SciTech to Present at Biotech Showcase 2020 in San Francisco
- Ottawa-based Business to Create Car Accident Reduction Technology
- Michigan: Testing affirms below-background radiation levels at site of Detroit River materials collapse
- BetterInvesting Magazine Releases February Stock To Study And Undervalued Stock Choices For Investors' Informational And Educational Use
- Michigan: MPSC accepts parts of Upper Peninsula Power Co.'s integrated resource plan, recommends changes
- Michigan: MPSC approves $19.9M rate increase for SEMCO Energy Gas Co.
- Michigan: Gov. Whitmer Lowers Flags in Observance of Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day
- Michigan: MI AG Nessel Charges Former Credit Union Teller with Embezzlement from Elderly Customer
- More than 11,000 blind, visually impaired Michiganders receive services over 50-year span
- Michigan: Gov. Whitmer Files Brief in Supreme Court Regarding State Funding of Nonpublic Schools
- Michigan: Community Engagement Advisory Committee for Benton Harbor Area Schools Holding Outreach Meetings
- Gov. Gretchen Whitmer announces new initiative aimed at job training for Michigan vets during two-day Silicon Valley mission
- Michigan: Marijuana Regulatory Agency to Hold Public Meeting in Flint on Monday
- Michigan: Roundabout at Blair Townhall Road added to 2021 M-37 center left-turn lane project
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Synlio on Sale to Boston-Based Building Engines
- Sprawling New Novel, WE OF THE FORSAKEN WORLD, Tackles Themes of Global Connection
- QuiAri Promotes Brad Stewart To Director Of Field Development
- Pilot Trading Expands Its Suite of Broker Integrations by going Live with TradeStation
- Debut Author Karen Wolff's THE GREEN YEARS Is a Compelling Post-WWI Coming-of-age Story
- Right Cars Vehicle Rental announce the appointment of Alison Lee as Customer Service Director