- Expert tip: Private Jet Engine Maintenance Program - Pros and Cons for Preowned Jet Buyers
- Golden Limousine President Sean Duval Receives Humanitarian Award
- Levinger Regens Announces New Initiative to Improve Hydrogen Carbon Intensity
The 24-property industrial portfolio spans over 2.2 million square feet, is 99% leased with a five-year weighted average lease term (WALT) and features a diversified national tenant roster. With over 40 tenants on the rent roll, no tenant occupies more than 15% of the portfolio's square footage, mitigating rollover risk. Newmark also arranged the financing for this transaction.
More on Michimich.com
- Perfect Body Laser and Aesthetics ® Offers Tetra CoolPeel Co2 Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Databloom's Blossom Achieves Faster and More Efficient Big Data Analytics
- Orchard Audio's New PecanPi®+ DAC and Streamer Feature AKM's Latest Flagship Chips
- Country Artist Ashley Wineland to Release Poignant Ballad 'I'm Going Home'; Announces Her 2023 National Tour
- Jennifer S. Wilkov Finalizes Lineup for the 2023 April Speak Up Women Conference
The Venture will target value-add returns by acquiring industrial assets across the Midwest where rents are below market. DRA Advisors and Burton Katzam (the Sponsor) can create value through strategic leasing via their extensive relationships in the automotive industry. Additionally, Sponsorship will be developing and expanding the space of several assets in the seed portfolio.
Jordan Roeschlaub commented that "with a diversified rent roll and strong WALT, the seed portfolio is comprised of some of the most credit-worthy tenants in the automotive industry." Dustin Stolly added that "this opportunity was well received by the capital markets community and demonstrated strong institutional investor demand for light industrial assets." Brett Gottlieb, Managing Director for DRA Advisors said that "the Portfolio represents a highly compelling opportunity to acquire a dynamic, well-occupied, and cash-flowing light industrial portfolio at an attractive basis with a best-in-class joint venture partner."
More on Michimich.com
- Doug Brownridge Joins STS Capital Partners
- CSC Motorcycles Announces New Twin Cylinder 650cc Sport Touring Model
- Cargill joins Selerant on stage at American Food Innovate 2023
- The In-N-Out Burger Financial Planning Story
- Cash Depot Appoints Tony Gaines as Chief Revenue Officer and Brand Ambassador
Newmark's effort to raise capital for this Venture is part of their continued push into equity financing focused on raising capital for both platform and programmatic joint ventures. Burton Katzman is a fully integrated real estate company with extensive experience in property acquisition, planning and development, project and construction management, strategic planning and asset management; while DRA Advisors is an investment advisor specializing in real estate investment and management services for institutional and private investors with approximately $13 billion in gross assets under management since its inception in 1986.
Newmark Group Inc., together with its subsidiaries ("Newmark"), is a world leader in commercial real estate services providing comprehensive services tailored to each client from owners to occupiers, investors to founders, startups to blue chip companies across various asset classes globally. With revenues of approximately $2.7 billion for 2022 year ending December 31st 2022; Newmark operates from 180 offices with nearly 6,700 professionals around the world providing superior service to clients across all industries spectrum.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Michimich.com
- GP GLOBAL GROUP Secures $18M Sale of Shoppes at 41st Street Retail Plaza in Doral, Florida, with $11.5M CMBS Loan Assumption
- HLN's Immunization Calculation Engine (ICE) is continually updated to support new COVID-19 recommendations
- Subsneeded Signs Up 'First' Free Agent CM Soccer Player in Dearborn Michigan
- Schedule Your Track Day Prep for Your Porsche at ArborMotion
- Rewilding Ireland with Lord Dunsany and IrishTrees
- The Tokyo Rebels Announces the Release of Their Groundbreaking Whitepaper
- Armadillos with Benefits™ - PicPocket-Labs, Inc. details its plans/roadmap at SxSW for combining "location-based NFTs" and loyalty programs
- Microsoft-Backed HRtech Startup ZingHR Invests In SaaS Startup LokiBots
- World Sleep Day, why do we celebrate?
- HGR Alcohol Detox Centers in San Diego Accepts Most Health Insurances
- ShopCHARLI.com Launches Online Store With a Hot New Spring Collection that Doesn't Miss
- Congressman Mark Alford endorsed by Veterans for Trump on his 2024 re-election
- February 2023 Financial Market Review
- Bicycle Sunshade Expands Product Line with Two New Colors
- The Past Reflects A Future - Daniel Imperato 2024 Is Back Again. Which Party?
- City of Sterling Heights Cut Ribbon on New Bocce Barn
- Fridge Art Fair New York City May 2023
- Empowering SMEs: Innervation's Supply Chain Finance Solutions for Diverse Business Growth
- AdvisorVault Partners With Compliant Workspace to Help FINRA Firms Achieve 17a-4 Compliance on Microsoft 365
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Atlanta Area Residents!