- MDHHS identifies first Michigan case of new COVID-19 variant, B.1.1.7. in Washtenaw County
- Michigan: Deer Private Land Assistance Network grant application period open
- Michigan: DNR seeks to fill vacancies on UP Citizens' Advisory Councils
Artemis Bio-Solutions manufactures and markets a full line of highly effective disinfectants, decontaminants, sanitizers and cleaners. Its Bio-Oxygen® line, which includes Bio-Oxygen® Chem Decon, Bio-Oxygen® Sani-Cloud, Bio-Oxygen® Carpet, Bio-Oxygen® Laundry and Bio-Oxygen® Mold 100, was derived from unique chemistry developed and patented by Sandia National Laboratories. Artemis' Bio-Oxygen® products achieve a 7-log reduction rate (99.99999% effective) against many pathogens, including human coronaviruses, and they are inherently biodegradable.
Artemis also offers related equipment, including sprayers, rapid microbial detection devices and sanitizer dispensers. In addition, the company maintains a network of strategic partners that Nu Endeavors can access to provide environmental cleaning and disinfection services, emergency response services, staff training and certification to its customers.
More on Michimich.com
- Rustic Deco Launches B2B Wholesale Furniture Website
- PointsBet Online and Mobile Sports Betting To Go Live in Michigan
- Michigan: Gov. Whitmer, MDHHS announce food assistance recipients will see additional benefits by end of January; Fifteen percent increase in payments will help families cope with pandemic
- Michigan Regulatory Agency Announces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Workgroup
- Michigan: Federal Judge Grants Preliminary Approval to $641.25M Flint Water Settlement
"Our customers are front-line healthcare and other essential workers who deserve the best products and services to improve hygiene in their facilities and protect against new waves of the coronavirus pandemic," said Michael Pokorski, CEO of Nu Endeavors. "We looked at a number of solutions and found that Artemis' products are the most effective, while also being environmentally friendly."
"Artemis' staff are experienced and knowledgeable in numerous biohazard and chemical hazard cleanups and preventions, and that gives us another advantage to recommend the right products and services to our customers," Pokorski added.
"Nu Endeavors has a track record of successfully selling into the medical community, government agencies, schools, hospitality, mass transit and manufacturing industries, and we look forward to supporting their sales efforts," said Randy Lowry, President of Artemis Bio-Solutions.
To access Artemis Bio-Solutions products and receive discounted pricing through Nu Endeavors, visit https://go.nubiodecon.com/Artemis.
More on Michimich.com
- Ending Homelessness in Michigan' report illustrates the state of homelessness in Michigan
- Successful Marquette Financial Advisor releases landmark book about faith and financial wisdom
- Adyton Announces Mobile Performance Assurance + Intelligence Augmentation Tech
- United States Attorney Matthew Schneider to Join Honigman as Partner and Co-Leader of White Collar Defense & Investigations Practice
- West Michigan S.A.I.L. Program Launched to Prevent Veteran Suicides
About Artemis Bio-Solutions
Artemis Bio-Solutions manufactures and markets a full line of highly effective and environmentally friendly disinfectants, decontaminants, sanitizers and cleaners for professionals and consumers. The company also offers related equipment and training. For more information about Artemis and its products and services, please visit artemisbiosolutions.com.
About Nu Endeavors
Nu Endeavors Sales Group's mission is to source and provide advanced products and cost-saving services that help the medical market with better patient outcomes and rising facility costs. To learn more about Nu Endeavors, visit https://nuendeavors.com/.
SOURCE Nu Endeavors
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Michimich.com
- BoatDealers.ca Surges with Record Traffic in 2020
- Michigan Civil Rights Commission Issues Statement on Day of Racial Healing
- Saga Communications, Inc. Announces Date and Time of 4th Quarter and Year End 2020 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Sterling Heights: SHPD receives grant to implement innovative Trap, Neuter and Return program
- ArborMotion Recommends 3 New Year's Resolutions for Your Car
- 'Aesthetic Institute of Massachusetts' Announces Rebranding to 'Aesthetic Mentor'
- OCC Adopts Final Rule Requiring Large Banks to Provide Fair Access to Banking Services
- The Antenna Company Announces Venture Debt Financing Agreement with Brabant Development Agency (BOM)
- Payload, a New Headless Content Management System, Launches to the Public
- Sterling Heights City Council confirms appointment of Kevin Edmond for new fire chief
- Code18 Interactive Launches New Websites for Balmex and Balmex Adult
- Michigan: Governor Whitmer Proclaims January 19 as Day of Racial Healing
- Michigan: Marijuana Regulatory Agency Issues Final Recommendations of the Racial Equity Advisory Workgroup
- Michigan: Liquor License and Permits Suspended for Businesses in Mt. Pleasant, Plymouth and Bitely for Violations of MDHHS Emergency Order - Bringing Total to 37 Since September
- MDHHS launches paid media campaign to inform Michiganders about safe and effective COVID-19 vaccine
- Michigan: 21 shipments of safe and effective COVID-19 vaccine impacted due to temperature issues during shipment by distributor
- W.K. Kellogg Foundation's National Day of Racial Healing Takes Digital Stage for Fifth Anniversary
- The Atlas Group adds Corbin Raines to their list of professional property managers
- Taraji P. Henson Special Presenter at the 2021 Inaugural Gospel Celebration on January 20, 2021
- Michigan: MDHHS issues guidance encouraging colleges and universities to require COVID-19 testing for on- and off-campus students