The OFP acquisition pipeline includes net leased opportunities to a variety of credit back retailers and other tenant-users.
About One Family Property:
OFP Real Estate, LLC (a/k/a One Family Property) ("OFP") is a real estate investment firm based in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan which commenced business in early 2020. The company is primarily engaged in the acquisition of properties leased to industry-leading retail tenants.
More on Michimich.com
- Michigan: Video: In wake of road worker deaths, Gov. Whitmer reminds travelers to drive like this is your workplace
- Michigan: 'Railroad Dock' boating access site to close temporarily in Menominee County
- Michigan: Maintenance project on M-55/I-75 BL near West Branch starts next week
- Michigan Indian Legal Services Halloween Party
- Flagstar Bancorp, Inc. Announces Proposed Offering of Subordinated Notes
In 2020 the company has already acquired approximately $18,000,000 of net leased investments. The company looks to acquire over $150,000,000 of net lease investments over the next 24 - 36 months.
Prior to forming OFP, Jason Fisher was a partner at Honigman LLP, where he focused his legal career on the acquisition, financing, development and operations of net-leased retail, manufactured home communities, and multi-family apartments.
Aaron Baum previously served as a real estate investments sales broker at Marcus & Millichap where he practiced from 2013-2019. In 2019 he went on to form SAB Capital, a real estate investment sales brokerage firm based out of New York City.
SOURCE One Family Property
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Michimich.com
- Redemption on Yosemite's Mist Trail: The New Literary Masterpiece RANGE OF LIGHT by Scott Neuffer
- PearlFection Dentistry Does Implant Supported Dentures with Zygoma Implants
- Ideanomics Enters into US EV Manufacturing Market
- Autonomous Announces First Ever Standing Desk with User-Adjustable Anti-Collision Feature
- Annual Thanksgiving Day celebrations return to both the Bavarian Inn Restaurant & Lodge
- CIMdata's Don Tolle to Participate in an upcoming Webinar on Aircraft Quality and Reliability
- Auto Insurance Claims Satisfaction Climbs to Record High as Carriers Refine Customer Experience During Pandemic, J.D. Power Finds
- Michigan: A public hearing to consider the possible parole of Reginald Samuels, #136716
- Michigan: A public hearing to consider the possible parole of David Figlus, #148706
- Michigan: Westbound I-96 ramp to eastbound I-496 closed for slope work starting Monday in Eaton County
- Michigan: Share your thoughts with the DNR at upcoming virtual meetings
- Michigan Rehabilitation Champion Awards recognized 11 participants and partners for outstanding commitment to people with disabilities
- Longstanding Viera/Suntree brokerage Vista Florida Realty LLC merges with Dale Sorensen Real Estate, Inc
- MPSC alerts utility customers that complaints about utility scams are on the rise in Michigan
- Michigan: Pontiac Man Going to Circuit Court on Sex Trafficking Criminal Enterprise Charges
- Rose McGowan to Headline Movement for a People's Party Debate Response
- Waterford Dentist Contributes To Nationally Renowned Textbook
- Michigan: Public comment period closes for Enbridge Line 5 tunnel proposal
- Michigan: MDHHS issues Emergency Order updating requirements for residential care facilities to allow for indoor visitation
- Michigan: Voting resources available for housing insecure or homeless individuals