- Meijer Customer Survey Reveals Kids May be in for Biggest Christmas Surprises
- Michigan: AG Nessel Joins Coalition Pushing for Scientific, Medical Research Funding During COVID-19 Pandemic
- MSHDA Board approves grants to Habitat for Humanity of Michigan and CEDAM, supports loans for acquisition and rehabilitation of affordable rental units in rural communities
Notice of Public Meeting
Monday, November 23, 2020, 4:00 P.M.
Notice of Special Meeting
Monday, November 23, 2020, 5:00 P.M.
These public meetings will be held virtually.
Pursuant to the Michigan Open Meetings Act, as amended, the Michigan Civil Rights Commission will meet virtually using videoconferencing on Monday, November 23, 2020 at 4 P.M.
The Commission will convene a Special Meeting, "Continuing the Conversation on Education Equity in Michigan," on Monday, November 23, 2020, at 5:00 P.M.
The Commission meetings may be viewed in the following manner:
Via Zoom: To participate online via Zoom, click this link below to join the webinar:
More on Michimich.com
- Michigan: EGLE awards nearly $10 million in COVID-19 wastewater surveillance grants and equipment
- Ford to Present at Credit Suisse Industrials and Goldman Sachs Global Automotive Conferences
- The Voice Season 12 Winner Chris Blue Releases Pulsating New Single,"Back 2 The Future"
- Braeden Lichti: Digital Health Trends in 2020
- Boost Your Curb Appeal with Delights Christmas Light Installation Company
Via Phone: To participate by phone,
- Using iPhone one-tap: US: +16465588656,,93787298833#,,,,,,0#,,889370# or +13017158592,,93787298833#,,,,,,0#,,889370#
- By telephone: dial US: +1 646 558 8656 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 669 900 9128 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799
(For higher quality, dial a number based on your current location.)
Webinar ID: 937 8729 8833
Public Comment: To participate at the time of Public Comment, please raise your hand within the Zoom application.
- Telephone participants: Raise your hand by pressing *9
- Web participants: Raise your hand by clicking raise hand in the application or pressing
- Windows computer = [ALT] + [Y]
- Apple computers = [OPTION] + [Y]
To be consistent with how Public Comment is handled for in-person meetings:
- You will be called on in the order in which your hand is raised.
- All time limits set by the meeting Chair will still be enforced.
- Any hands raised after the Chair ends submission of public comments will not be able to speak at the meeting.
All interested persons are invited to be present and be heard as to their views.
More on Michimich.com
- Aesthetic MdR Named Best MediSpa and Dr. Luis Macías Named Top Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon
- HexGn & Africa Islamic Economic Foundation Team up to Train 100,000 Youth in Africa for Innovation Economy
- Michigan: Be Careful: Thanksgiving is Top Day for Home Cooking Fires
- Michigan: AG Nessel Shares Best Practices for Consumers Amid Pandemic This Holiday Season
- Michigan: Demolition of blighted Iron County properties will lead to new development opportunities
- Facebook: To view the meeting live on Facebook, go to: https://facebook.com/midcr
- YouTube: To view the meeting live on YouTube, go to: https://bit.ly/3lIjOqg
Note on Public Comment: People viewing the meeting on Facebook or YouTube will not have the ability to take part in Public Comment period. If you wish to make a public comment, please join the meeting via Zoom or by telephone.
During the meeting, members of the news media only should direct questions to Vicki Levengood by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone/text at 517-775-0558.
Those who need mobility, visual, hearing, foreign language, written and/or other assistance for effective participation may request an accommodation by calling 800-482-3604 or e-mail at MDCR-INFO@michigan.gov at least two (2) business days prior to the meeting. Requests received after that date cannot be guaranteed, but efforts will be made to provide the accommodation requested. ASL Interpreters have been secured for Deaf and Hard of Hearing individuals, and the meeting will be captioned.
Latest on Michimich.com
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Midland East Celebrates Topping Off
- Michigan: EGLE dismisses case contesting Nestlé water withdrawal permit
- Michigan: Portage Lake Lift Bridge work begins Nov. 30
- Michigan employers recognized for successful apprenticeship programs
- Michigan teens who need adoptive homes share personal stories; November is Adoption Month, as proclaimed by Gov. Gretchen Whitmer
- Michigan: MDARD, MI Retailers Association and Meijer Urging Consumers to Shop as Normal
- Michigan: Further protecting construction, manufacturing workers, MIOSHA enhances inspection efforts
- City of Sterling Heights announces Delay in Dodge Park Ice Rink Opening
- Syxsense Announces New Vulnerability Dashboard as Demand for Securing Remote Workers Surges
- Explosive Environmental Documentary "Planet of the Humans" Hitting Apple iTunes and Amazon This Weekend
- SpartanNash Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Blue Heart Records Signs Award Winning Singer/Songwriter/Pianist Veronica Lewis
- Mopec Adds International Distribution Capabilities in 14 Countries English English
- Purfresh Clean equipment deployed for virus spread risk mitigation at U.S. Army National Guard training exercises
- ELEVATE Identified as "Vanguard Leader" in Ardent Partners 2020 VMS Technology Advisor Report
- MPSC OKs Consumers Energy's $550M Mid-Michigan Pipeline upgrade to ensure safety, boost system resilience and flexibility
- Michigan Education Trust Holds Contract Prices Steady Amid COVID-19 Pandemic, Will Reopen Enrollment Dec. 1
- Michigan: 2020-108 - 2020-2021 35a(5) Additional Instructional Time Grant Application Deadline
- Stop & Shop Takes Luigi's Cannoli Pie of Bridgeport, CT Chainwide
- Meritor Announces Standard Position Agreement with Terex Advance Mixer