- MSHDA Board approves grants to Habitat for Humanity of Michigan and CEDAM, supports loans for acquisition and rehabilitation of affordable rental units in rural communities - 102
- Meijer Customer Survey Reveals Kids May be in for Biggest Christmas Surprises
- Michigan: DNR recommends $5.4 million in Land and Water Conservation Fund grants to support park projects
Since joining RPM as its president of RPM Europe, Gutierrez has been instrumental in launching and scaling our firm across Europe. From assembling an expert team in the industry to successfully introducing our brand outside North America, he spearheaded this massive undertaking and expansion. Gutierrez's actions have successfully yielded rapid business growth in Europe, which is now set to propel RPM much further and faster with our planned expansion and diversification.
Gutierrez remains focused on operational excellence, best-in-class customer solutioning, value-add services, proprietary digitized advancements leading and enhancing RPM's unique ability to flex and pivot as needed to service all clients, regardless of size, scope, complexity, and geographic footprint across the FVL industry in both Europe and North America.
More on Michimich.com
- Adrian Peterson Teams up With The Athletes' Corner to Provide 100,000 Meals to Families in Association With His Custom Thanksgiving Day Cleats
- ProSource Diesel,Where Repair Shops Shop for Hard-to-Find Truck Parts and Kits, Celebrates Anniversary!
- Michigan: Virtual public meeting scheduled Dec. 7 to discuss 2021 I-75 BL lane reconfiguration in St. Ignace
- Michigan: Blossomland Bridge closing in St. Joseph starting Dec. 1
- Attorney General Nessel Reaches Settlement in Progress Michigan's FOIA Lawsuit Against Former AG's Administration
"Sergio makes us stronger as an organization. His positive attitude and holistic understanding of the finished vehicle space will only continue our success and future growth. I am proud and honored to work side by side with him in his new role as CEO," said RPM CEO Al Samouelian.
Gutierrez is passionate about driving business results by embracing change and continual improvement. He has a history of success, leading global organizations in the automotive industry with complex logistics and manufacturing processes to achieve operational excellence. Gutierrez brings 25+ years of experience in global supply chain management and logistics, finished vehicle logistics, compound management, and multimodal management.
RPM is one of the fastest-growing logistics companies in the world, specializing in freight and finished vehicle transportation, delivering thousands of units per month. Our core competency addresses our customer's shipping needs by matching available trucking capacity and meticulously facilitating every transport tender with the very best tech-enabled logistics execution. We understand our company's strength comes from our team of dedicated individuals who work better together, embrace change; are tenacious, persistent, measured, disciplined, loyal; and who value trust, earned when the job is complete.
More on Michimich.com
- Michigan: Former Youth Basketball Coach Jerrell Sanders Sent to Prison for Sex Crime
- New Mom Pens Book to Inspire Daughter's Future
- Micro Kickboard Announces Scooters Made From Recycled Fishing Nets
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client CBC Federal Credit Union for Customer Service Accolades
- Genuine Vacation Is Making This Black Friday Extra Special
RPM has received Inc. magazine's Inc. 5000 distinction, a rare seven consecutive years, and made its Midwest series list of top 200 companies in 2020. Some other accolades include Great Place to Work-Certified™; Crain's Top Private 200 Companies; Transport Topics' Top 50 Freight Brokerage company three consecutive years ; Entrepreneur magazine's Top Company Cultures in 2018; Inc. magazine's Best Workplaces in 2017; and Cool Places to Work in Michigan by Crain's Detroit Business in 2015, 2016 and 2017. RPM has also received Entrepreneur magazine's 360TM awards in 2016 and 2018.
SOURCE RPM Freight Systems LLC
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Michimich.com
- Zippy Shell and Subsidiary 1-800-PACK-RAT Secure Financing from The Carlyle Group & PNC Bank
- Guardhat Releases Smart Glasses Based Solutions for Front-Line Workers
- Elf Prep Academy Trains Elf Recruits to Help Santa Spread Holiday Cheer Just in Time for Christmas
- THE WANDERING PALESTINIAN by Anan Ameri: A Masterful and Riveting Memoir of Activism and Immigration
- Syxsense Announces New Support for Amazon Web Service (AWS) Linux Devices
- Florida Family & Faith International Film Festival Powered by AARP Florida Celebrates Caregivers and Families This Thanksgiving Season
- edjuster Selects CoreLogic to Deliver Modern Contents Estimating Solution to Claims Process
- Credit Card Companies' Support for Small Businesses During COVID-19 Not Enough to Drive Customer Satisfaction, J.D. Power Finds
- Medicom Health Wins 2020 Tekne Award for Rx Savings Assistant®
- Introducing BIAMI.IO Intelligent Automation as a Service Labs
- Michigan: A public hearing to consider the possible parole of Karol Soles, #170214
- National Survey Finds More Than 75% of Individual Investors Would Link Their Shopping Habits and Brand Loyalty to Stock Ownership, and They Desire Stock Perks
- Michigan: MDHHS issues Thanksgiving guidance for vulnerable populations
- Michigan: Attorney General Nessel Commends Canvassers' Certification
- Michigan: Statement from Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson on the Board of State Canvassers certification of Nov. 3 election
- How to sell paparazzi jewelry and use the paparazzi jewelry images you have on your website
- Michigan: EGLE awards nearly $10 million in COVID-19 wastewater surveillance grants and equipment
- Ford to Present at Credit Suisse Industrials and Goldman Sachs Global Automotive Conferences
- The Voice Season 12 Winner Chris Blue Releases Pulsating New Single,"Back 2 The Future"
- Braeden Lichti: Digital Health Trends in 2020