- Meijer Customer Survey Reveals Kids May be in for Biggest Christmas Surprises
- Michigan: AG Nessel Joins Coalition Pushing for Scientific, Medical Research Funding During COVID-19 Pandemic
- MSHDA Board approves grants to Habitat for Humanity of Michigan and CEDAM, supports loans for acquisition and rehabilitation of affordable rental units in rural communities
As part of this announcement, Dr. Giulio Bognolo, M.D. will join SD Labs as Chief Medical Officer and Head of Human Data Labs. Based in London, Dr. Bognolo joins SD Labs from Cerner, where he served as Chief Medical Officer, Europe. Dr. Bognolo was also responsible for Global Solution Strategy of i.s.h.med®, one of Cerner's electronic medical record software systems which supported health and care processes in more than 600 hospitals globally to improve patient outcomes.
SD Labs provides technology that enables interoperability of sensors and sensing systems, while using artificial intelligence to transform collected data into metrics, insights, and predictions for various real-time and on-demand use cases. In professional sports, SD Labs has been pioneering the commercialization of athlete data through its real-time monitoring platform. The company has previously worked with the PSA World Tour, PGA Tour, ATP Tour, CBS Sports, and Eurosport among others. Their partnerships also include Premier League club Leeds United. SD Labs will now apply its patent-pending technologies in digital health to support opportunities related to remote monitoring, predictive health, and data monetization.
More on Michimich.com
- Michigan: EGLE awards nearly $10 million in COVID-19 wastewater surveillance grants and equipment
- Ford to Present at Credit Suisse Industrials and Goldman Sachs Global Automotive Conferences
- The Voice Season 12 Winner Chris Blue Releases Pulsating New Single,"Back 2 The Future"
- Braeden Lichti: Digital Health Trends in 2020
- Boost Your Curb Appeal with Delights Christmas Light Installation Company
Mark Gorski, Co-Founder and CEO of SD Labs: "We are thrilled to have Giulio join SD Labs as our Chief Medical Officer and Head of Human Data Labs. The formation of HD Labs represents the continued growth of our company and the significant opportunities we see to expand the use of our proprietary technologies into new verticals. Giulio's medical background, unique healthcare technology experiences, and vast network creates immediate value for us, and his decision to lead our new digital health initiative reinforces our company's longer-term potential in the health & wellness ecosystem."
Dr. Giulio Bognolo, Chief Medical Officer and Head of Human Data Labs: "SD Labs has had tremendous success utilizing medical wearables and other sensing technologies in the very challenging and high-demand environment of professional sports. They have also developed very novel, foundational technology for real-time data collection, transmission, signal processing, and AI-based predictions – coupled with unique business models – that I believe can play a significant role in the digital health ecosystem. Their proven track record, vision, expansive patent portfolio, and team sold me on the potential of the company, and I'm excited to be part of the core team that will take this company to new heights."
More on Michimich.com
- Aesthetic MdR Named Best MediSpa and Dr. Luis Macías Named Top Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon
- HexGn & Africa Islamic Economic Foundation Team up to Train 100,000 Youth in Africa for Innovation Economy
- Michigan: Be Careful: Thanksgiving is Top Day for Home Cooking Fires
- Michigan: AG Nessel Shares Best Practices for Consumers Amid Pandemic This Holiday Season
- Michigan: Demolition of blighted Iron County properties will lead to new development opportunities
Backers of SD Labs include Aser Ventures, PSA World Tour, Peter Hutton (Facebook), Carlo Pozzali (sports media entrepreneur), and Chip Kelly (UCLA). For more information, please contact [email protected] or visit www.sportsdatalabs.com or www.humandatalabs.com.
SOURCE Sports Data Labs, Inc.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Michimich.com
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Midland East Celebrates Topping Off
- Michigan: EGLE dismisses case contesting Nestlé water withdrawal permit
- Michigan: Portage Lake Lift Bridge work begins Nov. 30
- Michigan employers recognized for successful apprenticeship programs
- Michigan teens who need adoptive homes share personal stories; November is Adoption Month, as proclaimed by Gov. Gretchen Whitmer
- Michigan: MDARD, MI Retailers Association and Meijer Urging Consumers to Shop as Normal
- Michigan: Further protecting construction, manufacturing workers, MIOSHA enhances inspection efforts
- City of Sterling Heights announces Delay in Dodge Park Ice Rink Opening
- Syxsense Announces New Vulnerability Dashboard as Demand for Securing Remote Workers Surges
- Explosive Environmental Documentary "Planet of the Humans" Hitting Apple iTunes and Amazon This Weekend
- SpartanNash Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Blue Heart Records Signs Award Winning Singer/Songwriter/Pianist Veronica Lewis
- Mopec Adds International Distribution Capabilities in 14 Countries English English
- Purfresh Clean equipment deployed for virus spread risk mitigation at U.S. Army National Guard training exercises
- ELEVATE Identified as "Vanguard Leader" in Ardent Partners 2020 VMS Technology Advisor Report
- MPSC OKs Consumers Energy's $550M Mid-Michigan Pipeline upgrade to ensure safety, boost system resilience and flexibility
- Michigan Education Trust Holds Contract Prices Steady Amid COVID-19 Pandemic, Will Reopen Enrollment Dec. 1
- Michigan: 2020-108 - 2020-2021 35a(5) Additional Instructional Time Grant Application Deadline
- Stop & Shop Takes Luigi's Cannoli Pie of Bridgeport, CT Chainwide
- Meritor Announces Standard Position Agreement with Terex Advance Mixer